Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

Guest DarkAngelInLove

1. Christina: I think she's still desperate to learn. Since she finally got the chance to, she wants Teddy to stay. The adrenaline she got made her want more because Christina hasn't held a heart in a long time by herself. She needs Teddy because she's not an attending. If she was, things would be a lot easier for her. I understand by she impulsively said yes when Teddy ask for Owen, but Christina is right, she would die without a good teacher--if you haven't noticed in previous episode where she's just a ghost because she doesn't have her surgeries. I don't think Christina was taking a step back, she's trying to move forward and she's already getting to the part where she chooses between her personal life and her professional, but in a completely different way.

2. Chief: Webber is stuck. He's stuck in his fantasy world, and he's stuck at a point where he's not moving anywhere. He needs help. I don't think Meridith can help because she doesn't completely understand this kind of stuff. I don't know how the writers are going to go with that, but I hope Webber will get the help he needs.

3. Alex: So we're back to pissed off-have sex with any girl-Alex. He needs a new way to get rid of his anger because it's kind of pathetic that he goes to his old cycle. I know he's hurt, but he should still realize that he and Izzie are still married. He's not going to listen to Meridith because she has a good marriage and she got married on a post-it. I understand Alex. Izzie abandoned him without a real explanation. I think Izzie is immature to run away instead of fixing things.

4. Sloan: First off, I think Sloan is taking advantage of Mark. Lexie was right, but Mark can't see it because he sides with his daughter. It's great that he's becoming a dad, but it seems like it's coming so fast that he's having a mid-life crisis. I hope he a Lexie could fix things. I know he is trying to take responsibility, but he needs to teach his daughter to take some, too.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anyone tell me what on earth just went on last night?!

-Mark slept with Addision and little Grey tells him that she slept with Karev but he gets mad at her.... but he's just as bad so why is he getting so mad?! his daughter is pregnant and sick. he's the bad one here. i say lexie should just forget about him.

- The chief is fired and Derek become the chief of surgery.... i know derek did it for the hospital but you know deep inside he wanted to.

-Alex breaks up w/ Izzy.... i totally understand alex because izzies the one that just left him in the first place, image how heart broken he would have been. you cant just expect him to welcome you with open arms

can anyone explain to me what derek and meredith deal was?

all i have to say is.. SLOAN.. REALLY?!?!

he has NO RIGHT to blame or get angry at Lexy as much as Lexy should be angry at him .... geeeeez

1-up for Alex Karev... Izzie deserves it.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

can anyone tell me what on earth just went on last night?!

-Mark slept with Addision and little Grey tells him that she slept with Karev but he gets mad at her.... but he's just as bad so why is he getting so mad?! his daughter is pregnant and sick. he's the bad one here. i say lexie should just forget about him.

can anyone explain to me what derek and meredith deal was?

all i have to say is.. SLOAN.. REALLY?!?!

he has NO RIGHT to blame or get angry at Lexy as much as Lexy should be angry at him .... geeeeez

1-up for Alex Karev... Izzie deserves it.

I think what you don't get with the whole Sloan sex deal is that as Bailey said "This man is a rainbow. He's always been a rainbow and he will always be a rainbow. And you ladies knew that when you let him get into your pants." Everyone knows and understands that Mark is a sex fiend and he's going to have sex when he's depress. He's not a COMPLETELY good guy.

Lexie on the other hand has always been the good smart girl, and then she goes have sex with a married man. Yeah I know Mark did that, but Lexie has--or should have--a better judgment than Mark when it comes to who she sleeps with. So yeah, I understand why Mark got mad at her because he expected better from her.

With Derick and Meredith, Meredith wanted to protect the chief, but Derick wants to get him off his job because he's not doing a great job. Meredith thinks that Derick only wants to turn him in to the board so he could be chief, but the hospital is falling apart. When she says "post-it" she means, we're married and there are some things that I tell you as my husband, not my superior at work. When Derick did it, Meredith was pissed that he betrayed her for a promotion. Derick claims it's to better the hospital, not for selfishness. I'm not sure what to take on this.

^^^

If i was Derek and I had the same Intel... as a doctor i would call out webber... but as a friend, i'd also want to call him out on his alcoholism, let him truly rehabilitate himself... Meredith trying to "help" him by hiding it is eventually a huge risk in the long run and it could potentially cost some lives and alot more suspicion. I think Derek made the most rational decision with all emotions put aside.

Guest lulybonynsungie

i cant not believe Izzie... after all she did, leaving Alex and all that and she just came back like that and expected him to be waiting for her...or to be willing to work things out? thats..just argh.....

okay, so it's been awhile since I saw the show, havent seen it since it came back but I will be watching those episodes soon. all i have to say is that I REALLY REALLY love Lexie & Mark Sloan together. i love the interaction & the chemistry between the two characters

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest cpark1430263252

omg, that finale was crazy.

so sad...everything. T_T

i'm just so wow-ed...and speechless! wow...

Guest crescendoll

i don't usually watch grey's anatomy, but i tuned in and .. holy crap that was an amazing episode. i was quite literally on the edge of my seat (.. bed, rather) most of the time.

Guest bestxmistake

The finale was really good. It was shocking to see what was going on throughout the episode. It was also sad at what triggered the whole incident.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

That was ridiculously intense. I don't think I have ever cried so much. Man... I can't believe the writers pulled this off. *still in shock*

I knew I was smart for not giving up for Grey's :)

Guest serenity_anzel

THe 2 hour finale was just OMG.. i did not see that coming..

loads of ppl just died.. neva cried so much... T.T

aww!! meredith lost her baby.. thank god derek didnt die..

owen and yang <3

Archived