Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest Onesweetypie

^next time i go to LA i MUST buy that month issue! muahhaar :w00t: lol

anyhoo ... my parents are being so annoying. my dad was watching my girl yesterday while i was sleeping and today hes like (in korean) "junki is gay rite? are you sure he isn't a transgender?"

and im like .... :blink: He is NOT gay. Stop saying that"

grr....people should stop calling Junki a girl or gay. How can people call such a FINE guy GAY? LOL.

Seriously i hate it when mai parent call a HOT korean guy Gay or girly. I j hate it :crazy: And yes mai dear, how can ppl call such a FINE guy GAY!!!! :rolleyes:

LJK in 'Good morning special' showed us his wounds/scars at the sauna. The one on his left shin/kneecap was the injury he got during the filming of 'King's man'.

He had that accident (fell from the stair) just before filming the scene where he was trying to shoot at the king with an arrow. He had some 13 stitches on his leg but worst of all, he also hurt himself on the side of his upper body. It was so painful that he didn't even notice that he got a bad, deep cut on his leg . They sent him to the hospital right away for treatent and told him to take a rest for the day, but Joon ki just took some painkiller and insisted to go back to finish the shooting of that scene .

In the MV and trailer, we can see that he was very sad and in pain, because 1.) he was totally disappointed with the king 2.) that Chang sang became blind because of him. BUT, WAS HE REALLY ACTING OR IN REAL PHYSICAL PAIN??? So such a dedicated actor! How could one not love him .

Ahh OMG is that y in Mai girl the part he and Yoo Rin in this one place, he was wearing short and u can c alot of scars and bruises :tears: Mai oppa :tears::tears::tears:

And YAY!!!, more ppl have notice Junki HOTNESS now ^^. This thread will get to a 100 in no time bawhahah >D

Ima make more Winamp Skin for Junkie XD. DO u guys have any specific pic that u want me to work with? If u do Plzz post up the pic. Oh yeah, have any of u guys make any Avatar or Banner yet? LOL!!! Im not obsess with Yunho oppa anymore. IM ADDICTED JUNKIIII OPPA!!!! XD

Guest sh1nhwafan

junki is REALLY good at acting. seriously. He cries like WOAHHHT_T My heart hurts when i see him cry:/ they should give him happier charactersT_T

Guest glitzyglam

his part must have been REALLY small--because I don't remember seeing him--or maybe it was that I didn't get a good look at his face. I guess i would have remembered better if I'd seen the MV more than twice. :phew:

Yeah, his part was very small. He was the 2nd guy the girl watched on film. He cries in it. T.T

Here, I took some caps... perhaps they will refresh peoples memories? =)

junkiinejwmv.jpg

look! it even says his name in the MV! <3

joonki2inmv.jpg

ljkinejwmv1.jpg

sry, they're not good quality because the vid I have isn't good.

Yeah, his part was very small. He was the 2nd guy the girl watched on film. He cries in it. T.T

Here, I took some caps... perhaps they will refresh peoples memories? =)

junkiinejwmv.jpg

look! it even says his name in the MV! <3

joonki2inmv.jpg

ljkinejwmv1.jpg

sry, they're not good quality because the vid I have isn't good.

I wouldn't have noticed that was him....

New rising star Joo Ji Hoon (24) is in awe of the pouring interest of people and his fans, although he cannot hide his awkwardness. He arrives like a comet and plays Prince Shin in the popular MBC drama, Goong.

Despite the ourpour of comments of miscasting during the beginning of broadcasting, he kept in touch with his character and the animosity became to interest.

Joo Ji Hoon and same age star Lee Joon Ki have been in the number 1, 2 in the internet searches for weeks, leading into 2006 with great popularity. However, instead of finding happiness first with his new gained popularity, he himself has a worried heart.

"Because of tight busy schedules, I hardly have time to watch other movies and dramas or do the internet.

I have heard his (Lee Joon Ki) popularity is incredible and to be compared to him is still awkward and I still can't believe the new gained popularity," he says with a bashful laugh. "It's just when I sometimes read the viewers comment board, the voices of animosity has died down a lot than when I first started acting, that makes me the happiest."

Also, Joo Ji Hoon explains about the rumors that he shut down his homepage because of the growing comments of animosity.

Joo Ji Hoon replies "For a long time before I have kept a homepage which I wrote my own writings and messages and replied to every note that I received. But, starting from one day, the notes and messages started to increase and because of busy schedules I couldn't write back to each and every one and in some parts there seemed to be voices of dissatisfaction" "To remove the misunderstanding I decided to shut down my homepage" he explains.

Currently, Goong has aired 8 episodes and has close to 20% of viewers watching and is gaining high interest. The drama is becoming more interesting as Prince Shin, who has only been cold to Princess CG, is slowly opening up his heart.

I found this in Goong thread, it has some news related to Junki so I quoted it here!!!

[뉴스엔 강은영 기자]

영화 ‘왕의 남자’로 일약 스타덤에 오른 이준기.

그가 자신의 미니 홈페이지에 최근 논란이 되고 있는 ‘스크린 퀴터’ 축소에 대한 견해를 남겼다.

이준기는 미니홈피의 로고를 ‘자국 영화 보호를 위한 스크린 쿼터’라고 바꾸고 정부의 ‘스크린 쿼터’ 축소에 대해 반대하는 입장을 폈다.

이준기는 미니홈피의 ‘자기소개 히스토리’란에 “문화는 한 나라의 정체성입니다. 문화산업의 중심에 영화가 있습니다”고 밝혔다.

이준기는 “외국의 경제적 탄압에 그걸 보호해 주는 ‘스크린 쿼터’가 미국의 압력을 이기지 못한 채 너무 쉽게 져주고 말았습니다. ‘스크린 쿼터’는 여러분이 한국 영화를 맘 놓고 볼 수 있도록, 다양하게 볼 수 있도록 해드리는 최소한의 장치입니다”고 적어 넣었다.

또 이준기는 팬 카페에도 ‘스크린 쿼터’에 대한 글을 올려 한 사람의 ‘영화인’으로서 자신의 입장을 피력했다. 이는 이준기가 ‘스크린 쿼터’라는 제도가 없었다면 ‘왕의 남자’의 성공도 없었다고 단적으로 증명하고 있는 것이다.

한편 이준기는 CF 촬영차 지난 3일 말레이시아로 출국했다가 7일 오전 귀국했다. 이에 그는 뒤늦게 국내에서 일고 있는 ‘스크린 쿼터’에 대해 접하고 의견을 올린 것으로 보인다. 곧 그는 영화 ‘플라이 대디 플라이’로 영화배우 이문식과 함께 연기 호흡을 맞춘다.

출처 : 다음

i found this... can anyone translate this? thank uuu....

i have a feeling we just missed his CF shooting in M'sia.... :tears:

Guest CuTiE10o4

honestly i didn't like him too much to start with in my girl but now..i really really like him!! he's so cute and i LOVE his role in it!

Guest phenom-achine

>>Brand new JunKi obsesser.

I'm obsessed with this boy!

I love him <3.

Though his character in My Girl got a bit annoying in the later episodes he was very very cute.

<3 Flying Boys was so cute.

I CANT WAIT FOR LSY'S MV WITH HIM!

^^ Thanks for posting all these pics and news everybody~

=) I'll be in this thread more frequently.

thanks so much for the 2 new interviews! ^_^

oh oh and i have a question..i heard clubbox is going to close for MEMEBERS ONLY. ;o;

i was wondering if you need a korean social security number to sign up...and if u have to pay..