Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

The Best New Actor award... :P

20060722105811981ayt2.jpg

The Most Popular Actor award...he could be surprised by this title, being a newcomer ! :D

20060722105811981bhc8.jpg

The Most Popular Actor (Overseas) award. And I'd bet he would be totally overhelmed by this ! :lol:

20060722105811981coy9.jpg

wHattTtt........

jUn ki won the best new actor award...........

w0w.....

i'm happy for him.....

well, he deserves it......

aHmmMm...

i just notice////

his hair,,,,

it's br0wn??

did he change its color and style??

well, nice...

it fits to him...

his more and more hot now,...............

Thunder, I did change my siggy words, got wiped out so rephrasing it now ! :D

Jun Ki leaving...man, he must be feeling on top of the world now ! :P

115350906752kk2.jpg

like this pic.....

w0w....

he's so hot and adorable in his suit....

awww....

like to hug him.....

where and when did this happen???

wendy....

Guest evon_kame1

Wow ! Jun Ki won 3 awards!! awesome !! and all these awards are the most important awards!!!! way da go JunKi !!! u deserve it !!

I just saw a clip via a Japanese station showing the stars' arrival on the red carpet. I am happy to report that Jun Ki received the loudest and most noisy rousing welcome from his fans compared to the others ! Their screams were ear-piercing indeed ! :lol:

We can't see his eyes when he laughs..but it's OK, I still love to hear his laughter anytime anywhere ! :lol:

20060721195412248djw7.jpg

Guest daisivi

congratulations to junki on his three awards! he's awesome and his reddish-brown hair looks amazing!

it's sad to hear pages on this thread were lost though. i didn't get a chance to check yesterday to save the pictures

(credits: newsen) hopefully there aren't any repeats

newsenphoto4cl5.jpg

newsenphoto5ob9.jpg

newsenphoto2xm5.jpg

newsenphoto3uq7.jpg

newsenphoto9pd5.jpg

newsenphoto13er9.jpg

newsenphoto10rx5.jpg

newsenphoto12fc6.jpg

newsenphoto11kp9.jpg

Guest snowbunny*

wow he won a lot of awards, but he deserve them all :D . i notice that he changed his hair!! very nice!!!

i'm really really happy for jun ki.....

i think all the fans of him are so happy for him..

hope we can congratulate him personally....,,,,

anywayz....

why the pages of our thread is like this.....

yesterday, it's 470 +..

but n0w,,

it's 460+....

o0hhh...

so sad.....

Guest hhooi1

aww..some pics and posts are lost..

anyway, i wanna congratulate jun ki again..luckily jun ki caught up with jang dong gun(not that i dont like jdg, but my favourite in our jun ki) and won the most popular overseas actor award..yay!!! :)

congratulations, jun ki..!! we foreign fans are so proud of u..keep up ur good work..

junki aja aja fighting!! :D

he looked fabulous during the award..hehe..love his hairstyle!! :lol:

edit: i noticed that slivery thing on his coat(a brooch right??) and i love it..i want 1 too...!! :rolleyes:

To be honest..I had a mild shock when I saw his coloured hair, it's like a long time since he colours it. But as usual, credit goes to his hairstylist and that beautiful face which suits short or long hair ! :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Aww thank you soooo much girls for trying your best to post all those wonderful pics of Junki again. I was in a rush this morning because of work so I didn't have the chance to save all the pics-- thanks ya.

He must rush home just to write that message.. what a guy! It's so hard not to love him.

Guest qweqwe

So everything from last nite was gone?? :(:(

ok, never mind.. re-posting the results:

韩国第43届大钟电影节完全获奖名单

奖 项 提 名 影 片 导 演/演 员

最佳影片 《王的男人》 Eagles公司

最佳导演 《王的男人》 李俊益

最佳女主角 《你是我的命运》 全度妍

最佳男主角 《王的男人》 甘宇成

最佳女配角 《欢迎来到东莫村》 姜惠贞

最佳男配角 《王的男人》 柳海镇

最佳新人女演员 《生死决断》 秋瓷炫

最佳新人男演员 《王的男人》 李俊基

最佳新人导演 《恋爱的目的》 韩载林

最佳编剧奖 《王的男人》 崔锡焕

最佳摄影奖 《王的男人》 池吉雄

最佳灯光效果奖 《台风》 刘永宗

最佳剪辑奖 《在鼓掌时离开》 金尚范

最佳美术指导奖 《刑事》 李亨洙 安圣基代领发感言

最佳电影音乐奖 《青燕》 Michael Staudacher

最佳企划奖 《你是我的命运》 吴正完 李有真

最佳影像技术 《台风》 江宗益 辛在浩 郑道安

最佳音响技术奖 《青燕》 殷熙秀

最佳服装设计奖 《淫乱书生》 郑京熙

女演员人气奖 姜成妍

男演员人气奖 李俊基

海外最佳人气女演员 李英爱

海外最佳人气男演员 李俊基

终生成就奖 李京子

50年特别奖 安圣基

Some updates to the list: So K&C won 7 awards ( instead of 5) out of 15 nominations! :D

The clip I posted (of JK winning his awards) was gone too... i will try to re-up that again via YSI later.

2006072123303023001bo4.jpg

I love this pic! Though he looks good as usual, i still prefer him in black hair. just thought that black hair makes him look much cooler... haha..

Guest AddiCOFFEE

So everything from last nite was gone?? :(:(

ok, never mind.. re-posting the results:

韩国第43届大钟电影节完全获奖名单

奖 项 提 名 影 片 导 演/演 员

最佳影片 《王的男人》 Eagles公司

最佳导演 《王的男人》 李俊益

最佳女主角 《你是我的命运》 全度妍

最佳男主角 《王的男人》 甘宇成

最佳女配角 《欢迎来到东莫村》 姜惠贞

最佳男配角 《王的男人》 柳海镇

最佳新人女演员 《生死决断》 秋瓷炫

最佳新人男演员 《王的男人》 李俊基

最佳新人导演 《恋爱的目的》 韩载林

最佳编剧奖 《王的男人》 崔锡焕

最佳摄影奖 《王的男人》 池吉雄

最佳灯光效果奖 《台风》 刘永宗

最佳剪辑奖 《在鼓掌时离开》 金尚范

最佳美术指导奖 《刑事》 李亨洙 安圣基代领发感言

最佳电影音乐奖 《青燕》 Michael Staudacher

最佳企划奖 《你是我的命运》 吴正完 李有真

最佳影像技术 《台风》 江宗益 辛在浩 郑道安

最佳音响技术奖 《青燕》 殷熙秀

最佳服装设计奖 《淫乱书生》 郑京熙

女演员人气奖 姜成妍

男演员人气奖 李俊基

海外最佳人气女演员 李英爱

海外最佳人气男演员 李俊基

终生成就奖 李京子

50年特别奖 安圣基

Some updates to the list: So K&C won 7 awards ( instead of 5) out of 15 nominations! :D

The clip I posted (of JK winning his awards) was gone too... i will try to re-up that again via YSI later.

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1787/20...03023001bo4.jpg

I love this pic! Though he looks good as usual, i still prefer him in black hair. just thought that black hair makes him look much cooler... haha..

Yeap.. everything was gone. We lost like 10th or more pages. Anyways, thanks again for the Award video. I think thunderbolt already repost the video.

I love that pic too. He has such a boyish smile... it really bright up the mood whenever he smile. :D I agree.. although this color doesn't look bad on him, black match him so much more. Hmm his new haircut is for his new movie right? but I though it's taken place back in the 1980s?

Guest qweqwe

Yeap.. everything was gone. We lost like 10th or more pages. Anyways, thanks again for the Award video. I think thunderbolt already repost the video.

I love that pic too. He has such a boyish smile... it really bright up the mood whenever he smile. :D I agree.. although this color doesn't look bad on him, black match him so much more. Hmm his new haircut is for his new movie right? but I though it's taken place back in the 1980s?

Yes! that smile was really contagious, isn't it? :D:D

No problem about that video clip. :) Tks to thunderbolt for putting up the link again too... I am half way thru with YSI now.. so i will post it up when it's done. More links better, so that more people can watch JK.. hee hee

Don't think his new hair style is for the new movie. Think he styled it this way for the award ceremony... i think so..

Guest A Beautiful Struggle

i think he looks just.. unbelievable in CLAZZIQUAI – SWEETY MV

xD

Cuz My Girl was NOT very favorful towards Junki.. with his hair and personality.. :crazy:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

awww yeaa.. some pics and posts are gonee.. does someone mind re-uploading them for us if you have them? please? ><'

gaaahhh i came back home from school, and was about to save those pics, but to find EVERYTHING WAS GONE *dies*

:tears: sjkdfndsjkfks those pics were real hawwtt too.. ):

Guest mcmug

thanks to all junkiers <3

i did not save most pix in time...luckily for everyone quick efforts

congrats to junki again for winning 3 awards in a row

you can hardly see his eyes coz he was beaming with happiness smiling ever so brightly and innocently...i have never seen smile so much before....anywayz thanks to everyone again...FIGHTING!!!

Guest AddiCOFFEE

awww yeaa.. some pics and posts are gonee.. does someone mind re-uploading them for us if you have them? please? ><'

gaaahhh i came back home from school, and was about to save those pics, but to find EVERYTHING WAS GONE *dies*

:tears: sjkdfndsjkfks those pics were real hawwtt too.. ):

I think most of all the pics were up again thanks a lot to our girls. If you go back a few pages, you will see.

Guest Smelly Tofu

Ahhh he won 3 awards...OMG he has great skills man...ok now is there a video for his award...I hope someone will sub it or sumfing...any one please...ohhh need to check where the link for the video is....

OMG the girl who play noksu won the most popular award??...I love her too...YaY!!! double celbration!!!...is she the girl who act noksu??...can't tell...the smile looks the same...

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Ahhh he won 3 awards...OMG he has great skills man...ok now is there a video for his award...I hope someone will sub it or sumfing...any one please...ohhh need to check where the link for the video is....

OMG the girl who play noksu won the most popular award??...I love her too...YaY!!! double celbration!!!...is she the girl who act noksu??...can't tell...the smile looks the same...

thunderbolt repost Award video a few pages back, you could check or wait till qweqwe finish uploading it. I don't think there's sub yet. I hope someone will sub it for us. Yeap that's her.. she does look very different from her character in K&C. I wonder how old is she.. Junki seem close to her too.