Han Sung Min's [Sarang ha myun hal soo rok]

Guest Hsiang84

Guest Hsiang84
Haven't sung Korean in a while
man it's so hard to find konglish lyrics nowadays... maybe that's why I've been recording Chinese recently. Anyhow, here's a Korean song called "Sarang ha myun hal soo rok" by Han Sung Min this guy's voice kinda reminds me of JohnnyMoon from Soompi. There are static problems again from my mic. It gets especially bad when mixed with a vocal ripped instrumental...so protect your ears... Here it is: Kevin_-_Sarang ha myun hal soo rok Feel free to leave any comments and critiques :)

doode.. i gotta say.. you have very very nice voice... and i like this song.. it's all.. depressing kinda lord of the ring-ish... ehh.. don't think that made sense but anywhooo... good job.. me likes a lots! :D

Guest conversebunny

haha I agree with ke-ai, it is kind of lord of the ring-ish...XD; very pretty song, you did great! I liked all your soft vibrattos and tone, it matched the song well. the static wasn't too bad on this song, but I wish you could somehow get a new mic XD you have such a beautiful voice, but your mic doesn't produce such good quality clips. :( anyways, very nice job on this song! :D

Use your Christmas money and buy yourself a decent mic Kevin. :P

Oh wait, Chinese New Year is coming up in a couple months, always get 红包 at that time of the year right? Hehe.

Yeah, havent heard you sing Korean for a LONG LONG LONG time. You can go to http://www.aheeyah.com/index_home.htm for Konglish. :]

--

The song is so soft. It's kind of like a 摇篮曲. Sing me to sleep Kevin!!!! Hahaha.... I like this clip of yours a lot. Are you learning Korean at all?

The static wasn't horribly bad.

LOVE YOUR VOICE. <3

Guest thesarahchong

It's been a while since I heard from you (:

I love this song... there's something about OST songs that just trigger emotions, haha. Good clip, you have such a nice voice.

Btw, you posted the FTTS "Goodbye" performance, right?

Guest Hsiang84

Thanx ladies for the comments.

I've been thinking about getting a new mic too, but I don't really know what to look for in a mic that would pick up louder decibels without static. Also, I read that the quality of my clips might also be related to my soundcard. :(

NAN - Nah I'm not learning Korean, but I kinda wanna learn at least how to read the characters tho. Can't wait to hear our :) ya know.

smooglez - yeah I posted the Goodbye performance. Thanx for remembering :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tsububu

Thanx ladies for the comments.

I've been thinking about getting a new mic too, but I don't really know what to look for in a mic that would pick up louder decibels without static. Also, I read that the quality of my clips might also be related to my soundcard. :(

NAN - Nah I'm not learning Korean, but I kinda wanna learn at least how to read the characters tho. Can't wait to hear our :) ya know.

smooglez - yeah I posted the Goodbye performance. Thanx for remembering :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello - this a nice song. I've listened to most of your songs and they're amazing, you have an amazing talent.

I'm sure it'll be worth spending a bit on some equipment that reduces static/clipping.

Post your queries in Q & A Recording on the top of the forums - I'm sure they'll help you there.

Kevin, your voice is simply awesome. It gets better and better as I hear. Especially that vibratto of yours... My gosh I think I'm losing my vibratto these days :( This one was great, but nothing can beat your Spring Breeze acapella harmony. That was too impressive. :)

Guest kokoling

Aww..it's beautiful. Kevin, will you sing this song please. It fits your voice perfectly, and I would love to hear it.

Yoon Do Hyun - Sarang Haet Na Bwah

*Edited by Moderator* No file sharing, please. If you want to send the clip to him, then do so by PM. Thanks!

Guest kokoro

that's a beautiful song!!! i love this song and i love how you sang it~

really AWSM job! you sound almost like the real singer himself...

*two thumbs up!!!*

Archived