[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest ovette

just came back from a trip and i was listening to the ost over and over again the whole time i was in the car..

i just love it so much!!!

anyway... any info about ASHILY?? i really love her voice.. both part1 and part2 of the song are so nice! :) lol

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest masonxchan

First postttt!! :rolleyes::D I spent the last hour skimming through each page of this thread... and its good to read different opinions of the show... Seems everyone likes Daniel Oh haha... I really like this series... been waiting for something fresh... I honestly didn't have much expectations for it... saw the cast list and drama synopsis.. and thought... hmm.. lets see ay...

watched two episodes before reading anything other than the first page of this thread... and I admit I laughed loud for particular scenes... just wanted to thank all the uploaders and BON fansubs... just a note for miss tachibana... thanks for compiling the list of downloads links... I've been downloading the rmvb chinese subbed episodes... under episode 5... "Winrar chinese subbed credit to powerapple posted by elaiine"... these links are all episode 4... Thus the reason why I skimmed thru the entire thread.... all to find the chinese download links for episode 4... not realising that the links under episode 5 were episode 4's... i'm sooo silly... :wacko: can you please correct this when you get the chance??.. thanks in advance ... but hey.. thanks heaps... you're the best!!.. i look forward to reading more from everyone!!!... :lol:

Guest xinfinite

Some caps from today's episode. :D

Can't wait for it to be uploaded to CB. :w00t:

could i ask which cb u dled this from? the caps look very hi-def lol

Guest aznballer204

Did MR at any episode said that SM is his gf?

i think the heart icon beside SM's name on MR's cellphone implies it

Johnny did not give me the impression that he is interested in YH......neither does MR give me the impression that SM is his gf...

MR doesn't seems to be bf to SM...he & SM have known each other for a long time, and he gave me the impression that he is only treating SM as a friend only....Though the 1st episode showed MR hugging SM, but that was at the request of SM and it seems like he is only obliging to the request because SM is his friend.......

Did MR at any episode said that SM is his gf?

He does mention it here and there, but it's especially clear in Episode 5 that they're boyfriend-girlfriend. But I agree with you...they seem more like friends. I think MR loves SM, but isn't *in* love with her. He's comfortable with her and trusts her. And obviously his family loves her too.

But like someone said, it does seem like a convenient relationship. And SM does say it was her that got MR to be her boyfriend.

I have a feeling this drama is going to get all conflicted and angsty. MR realizing he's in love with YH (but not wanting to hurt SM), YH realizing she's falling for MR (but dealing with her lingering feelings for JH), them BOTH thinking that they can't fall for each other. Gah. I can't wait to see how it all pans out!

He does mention it here and there, but it's especially clear in Episode 5 that they're boyfriend-girlfriend. But I agree with you...they seem more like friends. I think MR loves SM, but isn't *in* love with her. He's comfortable with her and trusts her. And obviously his family loves her too.

But like someone said, it does seem like a convenient relationship. And SM does say it was her that got MR to be her boyfriend.

I have a feeling this drama is going to get all conflicted and angsty. MR realizing he's in love with YH (but not wanting to hurt SM), YH realizing she's falling for MR (but dealing with her lingering feelings for JH), them BOTH thinking that they can't fall for each other. Gah. I can't wait to see how it all pans out!

Cannot agree more, I think so too. I guess SM and MR are like 2 childhood friends, growing up together and automatically transfering everything into 'love'. I don't deny SM is a very nice, sweet, caring and pretty girl, and without YH's unexpected encounter in MR's life, perhaps she & MR could have been happy together. Right now MR & SM's love is still a question mark, I mean, we haven't seen enough of their story to conclude anything. More or less, it's obvious that MR will hurt her. Talking about Johnny the hottie chef, lol, I believe he really loves YH (remember how he looked like seeing YH & JH were together? Remember the flowers on his car?). Too bad he doesn't share his fate with her as YH always treats him as a big brother. MR is really sweet helping Johnny to win YH over, and I bet Johnny really appreciates this - he'll repay MR in the future ;) I, however, don't think SM & Johnny will become a couple that soon, they're not the type that can easily forget everything. Console? Yes. Falling for each other? Err... Btw, when did SM say that she was the one who made MR to be her bf?

I also agree with your last paragraph, worldtraveler58, because MR is such a nice and considerate guy, while YH has her abnormal high pride. Heh, I love angst and dilemma, even though it means more cliffhangers and I'll be tortured T__T

I wonder if we'll see any MG's stars' cameo later? It'd be great, wouldn't it?

after reading javabeans summary, i think the one that yoo 'still' likes is sunbae joon ha furthermore after her friend sara broke the news to her saying that the engagement is off for joon ha, yoo hee has hopes of getting back together.. and it so seems that joon ha shared similiar feelings (maybe that was the reason for his aborted engagement?) but he gave a not so keen attitude after the clash off at the restaurant which joon ha, mu ryong & yoo hee had and when yoo hee rushed to explain things that mu ryong's a fake bf, he said she need not explain things to him as its between them both.. i was confused as to why is joon ha having a push-pull attitude towards yoo hee..

and poor johnny, he was encouraged by mu ryong to woo yoo hee but turns out he was left out cold.. and the last scene where mu ryong dashed to grab yoo hee on the road which resulted in him pushing her towards him into a hug... i don't think mu ryong has that much feelings for her yet enough to declare his love in the next ep which we saw in the preview... i suppose it could be a figment of imagination of either mu ryong or yoo hee or he may have done it to stop her further from growing her feelings for joon ha...

we just need sometime for yoo hee to realise that she is still holding onto her past thats why she was unable to get into a relationship with any other guys till now... soon to come, she will realise her feelings for mu ryong (depending on some jealousy situations i suppose)

i really enjoy this show but its saddening to jae hee looking like a stick beside johnny... he should put on some weight for goodness sake!

Guest S.H.E_fan

it seems the character descriptions are kinda off.. Jaehee's more of the matchmaker. Or maybe it's too early to tell.

Yoo Hee's hilarious. The dance in ep 6 was so funny

Guest discern

Sorry but the LQs are those that are not subbed right? & the HQs are those with subs right? I'm very poor at this thing. Anyway how do we download from gigashare? I can't even click on the thing?!

Anyway I realised that PaRan got his sister's eyes, or a little bit. Ep5 was great OMO I think Dennis Oh is damn sweet and he and Yoo Hee look quite good together, yayyy.

Guest leeMinJ

I don't know why...but I never root for JaeHee in dramas ! It's not that I don't like him...I really do - he's hilarious ~

but I don't want him to be paired with YooHee - I want her with Johnny :)

In ChoonHyang I wanted ChoonHyang to be with the ajusshi xP But I still like JaeHee in the roles he plays :) I hope MR becomes the top French chef!

JH sunbae just doesn't want anyone else to have YH...I don't know I just can't tell if he's sincere or what's going inside his head.

Guest muffine

May I ask a favor? Can someone reupload ep3 to ep6 with :

- Filewind http://www.filewind.com/ (500Mb)

- or Youswap http://www.youswap.com/ (1Gb)

Cause it seems that Megaupload doesn't like me so I can never download the 3 parts :tears: I can only get 2 of them and then when I want to download the last one, a blank page appear :o:blink: No matter how long I waith, there's always this damned blank page :fury:

I'm so addicted to this drama :w00t: Everything is perfect :lol:

Thanks soooo much for the English sub!!!! :w00t:

Guest mei_yee_chan

BTW... are the lyrics to the ost available?? even in hangul it's actually BETTER with me :)

The lyrics in Hangeul is alright with you, right?

You can get it from www.melon.com.

Just click on the icon next to each of the song titles.

*edit*

I've just found download links for episodes 1-5 (HQ). (I hope posting these links are allowed).

Click on any of the links below. You'll be brought to another page. On that page, click the blue (download) button below the details of the file.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Credit: 매력가인@dcinside

Guest ashleesimpson

you know after reading the summary of javabeans. I think, it's a secret between JUnha and Yh'dad. Maybe JUnha could'nt come to YH because of her dad??

And about Johnny , I did'nt know He loves or likes YH ,too. I thought He was just like a brother to her, But it's not that.

and what will happened in ep. 7? I think they all will hurt, especially Seung MI and maybe JOhnny. I feel pity for Seung Mi, she's a kind girl. I don't want to hurt her, But I like YH and MR to be together. It will be happy if seung mi end up with Johnny.

I don't like JUnha. I don't know what he wants: YH's hart or just because of her family or something els?

Guest ovette

The lyrics in Hangeul is alright with you, right?

You can get it from www.melon.com.

Just click on the icon next to each of the song titles

hey thanks so much for the link! i was looking for it at melon but cant find it.... hrm...

thanks again!

Guest ohmylamb.

gah. i opened the windows to gigeshare. i pressed the continuition link. and it appear another windows, but still the same thing. there's nothing to be downloaded.. i think i shud give another try again.. thanks for telling me..

oh ya. mei_yee_chan thanks for the links!

Guest piratesofthesea

For those ppl who watched Episode 6 can you PLZ give me a really detailed summary of it...My internet sux so downloading takes forever.... :sweatingbullets: I'd REAlly apreciate it... THANKS!! :)

Archived