[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kyo_lover

Han Ga In is so pretty here. Haha just finished the drama. Its really good i think nut the ending is a bit rushed though. Overall a good drama. Love the OST!!!

Guest precious4e

I just finished this drama yesterday. Truthfully I didn't like it much. It's most likely because the two people that I though should be together didn't. And I wasn't really able to "like" any character in the drama. The only characters I liked was Johnny Kreuger lol. I'm a Jae Hee fan but this drama was a let down for me. I couldn't enjoy the story.

Guest tokyochicdoll

yay i finally watched the last episode today

kinda strange since i watched the previous episodes months ago x_x

the ending was kinda ehh >< the yoohee dumping mooryong for joonha's hand was kinda strange to me :lol:

hahaha and kim jung hoon's one of those awesome boys who cna play good and evil characters but you still love him the same <3 i actually would've liked han ga in with kjh ;_:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chockolate

this drama was great...

BUT the ending, like all of u have mentioned, very rushed and disappointing!

ALL WE drama addicts needed was just another 5-10mins to clear up all the loose ends in the drama! It was extremely similiar to 'My Girl', so i thought the ending would be also one likewise, showing how all the characters end up, and most importantly, MR & YH living togther and loving each other! WAS IT THAT HARD TO ASK FOR?

ARGH!!! but i sitll LOVE this drama la... plus HGI is really really so pretty here!!!

Guest chockolate

Does Dennis get a storyline in the series, or it is really cameo appearance? If he does get more airtime, which episodes does he show up more?

he gets a storyline... yup!

i'm still suffering from the aftermath of watching this... the ending was just too unsatisfying for me... ARGH! but the OST is damn nice, especially 'Destiny' and 'Memories', 2 emotional songs!

and i also 4get to mentioned! i absoultely adore HGI's hair here! i prefer her short hairstyle here as compared to her hair in Dr. Kkang or Super Rookie! it made her sooooo barbie doll liked!

Guest thistle23

Personally, I think the story has a good plot..very smooth..However, I'm a bit frustrated with the ending. I think its a bit unfair to Moo Ryong's ex..It pisses me off abit to see the ending..Then again, people have different interpretations..

A drama worth spending for with though.. :D

alright so i just finished this drama and here's my little review:

--

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! let's just state that this drama was great~ the story

overall and the progress of the BEGINNING of the story was good. but

WHAT KIND OF MESSED UP ENDING WAS THAT???????? THAT JUST KILLED

THE ENTIRE DRAMA for meeeeee T^T i mean~

a. I wanted Yoo Hee to be with Joon Ha but NOOO she just had to... arghh

b. I'm already mad that she went with Moo Ryong but even if she did and I'm

already mad, can't they like... iunno... get a good ending for those two? What

was that? -- that ending just pissed me off

c. the last few episodes were too rushed. Everything happened in a flash and

I'm just sitting there like O_________________O

But still ... I think for Joon Ha he actually loves Yoo Hee but he's just a bit twisted

and can't use proper ways to express his love for her. At the beginning I think he

just goes with her cus of the success. but then after Yoo Hee decided she doesn't love

him anymore, he finally realized that he really REALLY does love her. But... I guess

by then it was already too late and... he tried so hard to get her back T^T poor jh...

--

I don't know why I don't like moo ryong... or however you spell his name =_=ll

he just didn't STICK with me. I don't know why... I loved him in another drama but

this one... he just annoyed me so badly. I fast forwarded every time Yoo Hee was with

him...

maybe it's because I wanted YH to be with JH too badly...

o wellz... T^T still this was a good drama overall~ but like I said and many others agree

with me... the ending totally sucked.

-Rebecca

can sumone help me 2 get the pics & all the wallpaper in their official website, kbs..? cuz i dunt understand korean phrases...

n please email it 2 syra_areumdaeun@hotmail.com..

really hoping dat sumone could help me... :(

Archived