[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest shazz

it's hard for me to believe that the last episode is already here... huhuhu but i'm still at ep11..

P/S: i like the phones too!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hazelnutz24

i think the drama nt bad..i juz doesnt agree wit who she end up wit in the end.i will prefer she end up with johnny..he's handsome n caring..hehe i knw the ending despite i only at episode 7

Guest john_anderton

hello!!

i'm also watching this series... i'm already on episode 9.. still great, so far not draggy (for me)..

nice soundtrack also.. wish i could finish it this week..

bad case of unrequited love for johnny, eh.. hazelnut24?? (i guess i know how it feels :lol: )

well enjoy watching..

Guest koregurluver

ive finally watched the last episode.. sad to say.. it totally SUCKS... i cant get why the writer became so boring on writing the last episodes.. ive waited there will be a new excitement after MR decided to take YH to stay at their house.. but it suddenly turned-out to be a disaster till the end..

the ending SUCKS...

Guest Darling__

I have been watching this drama and I will follow it until the end, eventhough I am losing interest continuously.

The first episodes were quite good but when it got in the middle part I feel really disappointed due to the storyline.

There are good actors and actresses in this drama but it is till not strong enough to keep audience attention.

I found the character of the two main leads were quite weird, especially Yoo Hee. I am just talking about the charcter Yoo Hee not Han Ga In. She doesn't know who she loves and keeps playing around with the three guys. I hate women who is like that. It is just like teenage love while they are mature people now. They are just playing Hide and Seek in their lovelife. I watched episode 13 which is nearly the end, and Yoo Hee is still confused about her feelings, don't u think it takes too long for her to realise who she loves?

I also dislike the character of Moo Ryong who treats Seung Mi so badly and Seung Mi is so stubborn anyway, she knows that MR doesn't love her but she keeps sticking to him.

wow there is so much to talk about but I stopped for now as I have to come back to work. I don't know if it is going any better

Me too! I find myself pumped up to start watching this drama in march, all goes well. Now im just watching it to see Jae Hee. Yeah, I finished epi 14, even the endings don't really seem like a big clifthanger now. I hate the fact how Moo Ryong treast Seung Mi too. And Yoo Hee. It's kind of obvious their going to end up together but It would be nice if the two main leads didn't end up being together.. and breaking up with his old GF. O_o.

Guest nahiki_jodecist

hehehe even tho im not really a fan of the ending i like it better than other endings like what if they killed somebody.. atleast in this ending we see that all of MR's teaching didnt go to waste.. hehehe.. the thing bout it is that they left us hanging and all we can do is to imagine what happened after.. hehehe i just start to imagine that after that they went to yoo hee's apartment and they cook for each other and fight and make up and stuff.. and that they got married and stuff hahahaha/... i dont know.. i hope they make a sequel tho..

Guest hannahlove

ive finally watched the last episode.. sad to say.. it totally SUCKS... i cant get why the writer became so boring on writing the last episodes.. ive waited there will be a new excitement after MR decided to take YH to stay at their house.. but it suddenly turned-out to be a disaster till the end..

the ending SUCKS...

thank you.... i was going to write the same thing.

i just finished... and i want to punch the writer of this story in the face!

HORRIBLE!!!! I know most dramas end kind of like this, but this was probably the worst one I've seen so far.

In other words... Moo Ryung had the best facial expressions.... so so so funny.

Guest chasxsarangx

I love this drama! it's so cute and funny and all the guys are cute! I hope she gets with Mu-ryong...he's so cute! lol

Guest xuyu

This drama is funny and enjoyable...MR can handle YH very well :lol:

Jae Hee expression is very adorable

I'm in ep 6 now.

Guest piano_lady

oh...can't help but skim through this forum...am in ep 10 now and i'm enjoying every bit of it!

i read somewhere that the ending sucks big time! but...i'll finish this no matter what!

moo ryung is so adorable! and johnny is hot! he's the cutest half-korean so far! :-D

Guest lil_jojo

i found out that the cellphone yoo hee and chae moo ryong use are Sky cell phones.

yoo hee uses this one

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j236/sho...houtm/U-160.jpg

chae moo ryong uses this one (but in black) ... right?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j236/sho...houtm/U-170.jpg

when i first saw those two phone in this drama .. i totally fell in love. korean cellphones are soooo nice, especially those two. does anyone know where i can buy Sky cellphones online? (sorry, i'm a bit off topic)

hahaha u know what me too!!! i fell inlove with yoo hee's fone.. i researched it and im planning on buying it hahaha.. it costs like 4-500$ wahahaha.. i think you can only buy it in korea tho.. i tried asking almost all th e cellular comp here if they sold sky fone they said no.. so i asked my couz who works in korea if she could get me the fone.. the hard thing bout it is that korean fones are locked and can only be used in korea tho.. so im saving up for the fone and getting it unlocked.. whahaha i hope you get the fone u want tho..

HAHA I really like their cell phones too ^^'

well... I already like Sky's phone for a while la...

but I search everywhere where i can buy it la....

and when i found a site, they said that i won't be able to use it here anyways if i buy it cuz we doesn't have the same UV or something like that than in korea ... ><

so i guess that if we have it unlock, we still won't be able to use it :(

btw... there were a topic about korean cell phones from korea in the "tech" or "general discussion"'s section but it was from last year I think.. XD so don't know if it's still update... XD

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Jeon Hye Bin is BEAUTIFUL in this drama. I guess I didn't like her when she was in the TVXQ Banjun drama (I bet many TVXQ fans agree with me). She's a good actress, not the best, but I was very impressed. Did I mention she looked utterly amazing in this drama? I have to say it.

I love Jae Hee (Moo Ryong) but its like he treated Sung Mi like garbage. It wasn't like she was being annoying too. She was very civilized and understanding. If I was her, I would've dumped in a while ago with the way he treats me. I'm on episode 10.

I love this drama so much. Better than Que Sera Sera... I think this drama is one of the best of the new dramas of 2007.

But there are few things bugging me.

1) Yoo Hee had THREE guys chasing her. Very different but... that's a lot of guys.

2) Johnny's way of speaking Korean. =/ It's very Daniel Henney and I'm not much of a Daniel fan.

3) JoonHa's character is SO flipping boring. He speaks so... bleh. I love the actor (because I'm a Yulgoon fan) but its like, the director gave him such a boring role.

the director...must really like jaehee.

haha. omg, I didn't even notice that it was the same director.

You're right.

But who WOULDN'T like jaehee.

His roles are so versatile. I think he was in 3 IRON the kmovie (very good btw) and his role is so different from Delightful Girl and Witch Amusement.

I think Jae Hee's going to go a LONG way. He's an amazing actor.

And... he's so hot!

IF YOU ARE A JAEHEE (MOORYONG) FAN... you should watch 3 IRON

Here's the trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=I5soH8uPe_U

Guest rainbowfull.

does anyone have yoohee or MR's ringtone that we can DL? :]

it was so cute i want it. haha.

Guest john_anderton

now on episode 13 of this series...

i agree wid almost all the people have been posting here about sung mi and moo ryong relationship.. i really feel so bad about her, if only i could come rescue her from the misery she's going through.. :lol:

but i also want yoo hee to be happy, so it's really a big dilemma.. it's just so hard for the three of them.. sung mi and yoo hee are both pretty and nice..

it's also unfair for sung mi.. i could've punched moo ryong for being a jerk.. he's a good guy to yoo hee but he's hurting sung mi so much.. well maybe it's also sung mi's fault (part of it), action speaks louder than words ~ how can she still stick with moo ryong if all he does is care about yoo hee.. (it's really a bit stupid of her ~ well that's love :lol: )

Guest ultaeja

I have a question!!!^^ Is this drama worth watching? Like for those who have watched HELLO MISS, is this drama better than HELLO MISS? Or about the same? Or not as good? I'm thinking about watching it, LOL :D THANKS~

Archived