[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest shorty-gal

kind of just dropped by because i just finished the drama...was that even an ending. before, i thought this series was much longer so when i was watching episode 16 i didn't think much of it, but i kind of had a feeling that it was the last episode after watching it so i decided to drop by to double check. anyways, if that was the ending then it was really random because they could have ended it a little better. plus i thought the last part was a bit awkward, when kissing yoo hee's hand was placed really werid (imo). well over all i thought this series was alright, at least i finished it.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My poor Jae Hee. He posted this on his cafe on May 13th and with my un-expert-like Korean, I've translated. It reveals how he felt during the WYH filming. I know he'll bounce back and this was a huge learning lesson for him. Aja aja fighting, oppa! And if you guys are fans of him, we have a great thread going on at soompi: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=364 I've started posting goodies (starting from 69) and will continue to do so to keep positive Jae Hee energy going until his next project:

안녕하세요

재희 입니다^^

그간 잘 지내셨는지요?^^

Hi, this is Jae Hee. Hope you all have been doing well?

전 바쁜촬영과 엄청나게받는 스트레스로 인해

몸과 정신이 피곤하지만 잘 지낸답니다

(머야이게! 좋은게 없단소리잔냐!-_-;;)

Despite begin busy filming and being both physically and mentally exhausted from enormous stress, I'm doing well. (What is this? Aren't you saying that there isn't any good thing?)

드디어 드라마촬영이 끝났네요^-^

Finally drama filming has ended

후~왠지 모르게 상당히 길고 힘들었다는생각만 드네요-_-;;;;;

Phew, while I didn't think this at the time, I keep thinking now that it was considerably long and exhausting

작가가 얼마나 중요한지 절실히 느낀작품이랍니다 -_-

I've earnestly realized how important the writers are (From worldtraveler: Obviously commenting on how BAD these writers messed up WYH)

엉망진창케릭터를 끝까지 잘 참고 봐주신 팬여러분들께;;;

감사하다는 말씀을 꼭 드리고 싶어요 ㅠ_ㅠ

For putting up with this messy, mixed-up character until the very end, I really, REALLY wanted to say thank you to the fans

날씨가 참~좋을때 촬영이 끝나서

정말 기쁘네여^^

여기저기 여행다니기도 좋고,

시원한 맥주한잔 하기도 더없이 좋고^^

I'm so happy that filming ended when it was such nice weather. It's perfect for traveling or having a glass of beer

전 당분간 여기저기 다니면서 영화도 보고

지인들과 술도 마시러 다닐생각이에여^^(아~야외 테라스에서 마시는 맥주한잔~캬~그립구나!)

지친 머리와 마음을 좀 달래야 겠어요^^

For the time being, I'm going to be going from place to place, watching movies. I'm thinking about going out drinking with my friends too (Ah! The beer I had at the open-air terrace. How I miss it! [From me: I think he's talking about that scene in WYH where he had a drink with Johnny? I have no idea lol] I feel like I need to soothe my exhausted head and heart :tears:

그리고 가장중요한^^

여러분과의 생파모임이 있지요^^

굉장히 오랜만에 만드는 자리라서.......

걱정이 먼저 앞서네여^^;;;;

많이들 와주셔서^^

제 기좀 팍팍새워주셔요^0^/

And also, the most important: I have the 생파 meeting with you all (Note from me: I have no idea what 생파is...I think he's talking about a fan club thing? or fan signing?) It's been a long time since I've done this, so I'm already worried. I hope many of you will come out and raise my strength? (I'm not entirely sure that's an accurate translation, can anyone confirm?)

전 그럼 그동안 바쁜촬영핑계로 방치해뒀던

제 친구녀석들을 만나러 가봐야겠어여 ㅎㅎ

여러분~즐거운 밤이에요!^0^

사랑해요~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^-^/

So now I'm going to go meet my friends who I've neglected due to my busy filming. Everyone, good night! I love you

전주 팬싸인회 오신분들 진심으로 감사드립니다^-^

Thank you to all to came to the 전주 fan signing (I'm assuming this is the fan signing that allie_cat posted pictures of)

그리고 뱅뱅사거리 순대국집에서 저 보셧다는분^^;;;;

저 맞아요^^;

전주가기전에 배고파서 오랜만에 들렸지요^-^

재바라고 말씀하시죠^^;인사라도 나누게^^

(This section is addressed to, I guess a fan who thought she saw him at some restaurant? He confirms that it was him. He was hungry before his signing so he went in there to eat and tells her that she should've said hi)

I'm actually glad that JH acknowledged how the writers of WYH had messed up with the potential drama. Just prooves that he's still sane. worldtraveler58, thanks sooooooo much for putting up that message :w00t:

Guest BABYCL

I didn't quite follow the whole story of Witch Yoo Hee 'coz I want to wait for the original copy but I was able to watch roughly the last two episode. I can say, that I love how it ended. I know, I'll enjoy it more and appreciate it more, if I'll watch it in the original copy. I takes quite a while for Yes Asia to come out for the original copy but it's worth waiting for, 'cause I love the story and I'm satisfied with the ending.

Guest evelyn168

I think besides Jaehee, Han Ga In was also not impressed with the scriptwriters. There was this article on newsen yesterday or today, about HGI talking about WYH... I also saw an article at Yahoo.co.kr about HGI saying stuff about antis of WYH.. If anyone is kind enough, please translate...

I think Bin and Kim Jung Hoon are the only ones who walked away from the drama fine... Cause Bin gained fans through her acting... And Kim Jung Hoon proved once again to the audience that he's not just a good looking celeb, but he's a decent actor... I hope Jaehee can coupe with the stress from the ratings of the drama. It's not his fault. He should just enjoy life and spend time with friends. I hope all of the actors/actresses from this drama, next time choose a drama with a better script writer. I really feel sorry for them.

Guest tsweetazn

How I console myself with the "so abrupt to the last minute happy ending" is with the fact that Yoo Hee initiated the kiss - the 'witch' has finally been tamed.

lol....its like "Taming of the Shrew" how funny :lol:

OMO poor Jae Hee oppa...he's so stressed :tears: ....oppa its not ur fault!!!

Be happy! even though i really hate the ending, i still love oppa and Han ga in....

Fighting Fighting! :)

maybe they will make part 2 to this series coz its unfinished

how i wish that they will, who might know? maybe they will....lol :lol:

Guest The Conductor

I wonder if the actors and actresses have no say so in the scripts, seriously The drama had quite an interesting storyline, its just weird how the Writers couldn't handle the rest of the show. I e mean you can only have enough Matrix parody for once, even the matrix couldn't handle itself. Hopefully the actors and actresses will have better luck next time with the writers.

I just started watching this, (yes I know, kinda late huh ><) and I was wondering is itjust me or does Han Ga In kinda resemble Son Ye Jin? O.O

Especially whe she takes off her glasses and lets her hair down, I was like whoa!

It sucks for the actors and crew if they get stuck with bad writers because unlike movies you can't read the script first and then decide to do film it or not. I wish Kdramas had scripts already written before shooting, but what can you do?

Guest SaranghaeBoA

So fair im watching this

im in episode 3 megaupload really slow :rolleyes:

but anyways i got to say one word

this drama is so funnie

im really enjoying this

thanks for sharing this

Guest FORSALE

FOR SALE ~ I have the complete series (16 episodes) on DVD in Korean & Mandarin language with English, Traditional Chinese & Simplified Chinese subtitles. If interested, please email me l.rintz@gmail.com

FOR SALE ~ I have the complete series (16 episodes) on DVD in Korean & Mandarin language with English, Traditional Chinese & Simplified Chinese subtitles. If interested, please email me l.rintz@gmail.com

Oh.my.god

#1: Err, I don't think this series is already released in DVDs. Maybe it's the great work of Chinese people, heh?

#2: And wow you have so many languages for subtitles, may I ask how you managed to have them? You did translate by yourself or just downloaded somewhere and then commercially exploited other people's hard work? If you did the WHOLE thing by your own, well, you're amazing.

#3: You are advertising in the wrong place, at the wrong moment and for the wrong drama. What a pity!

Archived