[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest babymarzy07

Hmmm.. nice this mv thing is exciting :) i like Bin's song for it. The beautiful girl isnt bad too. hehehe

mookie and SeReNiTy dears! nice to see you here! i appreaciate you guys subbing. its hard i can say that, i try to think of it when i see it Csubbed i dont exactly know how to translate chi words from that context english yet. It feels like i loose the meaning. im still learning my korean and its hard so kudos to you guys, mango, mookie serenity and bon team. :)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest javabeans

phew, I've been away from this thread for a while, but SnowApple, thanks for opening up your MV project for song suggestions! may I suggest an upbeat song for you, one of my general kpop faves -- Byul's "2+1"? (I uploaded it here in case you wanna check it out.)

Melodically, it's happy and fun, and thematically, it's all about having to choose between two guys. She's saying, stop bugging me to pick between you guys. I want to keep being friends for a little while longer, even though I know Ill have to pick in the end...

Rather fitting, no? ;)

Guest babymarzy07

its cuz he was supposed to only be in here for like 3 eps, but they extended it since he was so popular... So now.. they're trying to see how they can fit him in, since there's really only supposed to be 2 main male characters

ohhh really? but yeah, i think they should focus on certain characters and relationships. not too many characters. maybe side stories but not that many. all of the cast is like all star so its hard. building up the leads and the story so it will be more clear. they have like 16 eps right?

btw, what is the name of the actor who plays MR's brother. i cant remember it. i really like him. :)

i checked out JB's song its cute. i dont know what it means but i like the poppy feel to it.

Guest allie_cat

babymarzy, Jo Kye Hyung plays MR's brother. I saw this one picture of him in a come hither pose, he had longer hair, he looked hot! I almost didn't recognize him as the same nerdy geeky brother of yoo rin's friend in my girl! now he's being goofy again in witch yoo hee, so different from his usual modelling self!

according to BON's wiki site, english subs for episodes 3,4 and 5 are in the final QCing stage! yay!

finals in just a few days, after that, i have all the time in the world to catch up on what's been happening here, yay!

Guest babymarzy07

babymarzy, Jo Kye Hyung plays MR's brother. I saw this one picture of him in a come hither pose, he had longer hair, he looked hot! I almost didn't recognize him as the same nerdy geeky brother of yoo rin's friend in my girl! now he's being goofy again in witch yoo hee, so different from his usual modelling self!

according to BON's wiki site, english subs for episodes 3,4 and 5 are in the final QCing stage! yay!

finals in just a few days, after that, i have all the time in the world to catch up on what's been happening here, yay!

thanks allie for the info :) i know i was suprised when i saw him on yoohee at first. but then he has a resemblance to the MG guy. so when i found out it was a whoah too. :) that's good to hear. i wish i could catch up on all the dramas.

Guest chaoticrose

My god, this must be the first drama I've watched in 6 months.

Hey, and it's actually worth watching too! ( but god, what's with Korea and chefs? MKIKSS,

Only You, etc. ) Oh weelllllllll. Dennis Oh is pretty hot, so I don't mind. :wub:

I like how KJH's taking on a character with a completely different personality from which

he did before... it's funny ( not really ), but I think this role better suits him compared to

the mellow role he had in Goong. ( no offense-hey, everyone loves the hot bad guy :ph34r: )

Hm. I think ( if not everyone ) that she's obviously going to end up with Moo-ryong.

#1. He's the main character. That's how it works in all k-dramas ( 99.999% of the time )

#2. He's always there for her and she will soon learn how much she actually values him

if she didn't already.

#3. God, they already live together.

#4. Dennis oh? Dennis no.

#5. Joon Ha... too ambitious to end up with a happy life.

Just my rationale. ^^;;

Heehee, finally, a decent k-drama without all the stupid $#@%^@#$ plots. <3

P.S. I love the outfits they put HGI in; especially her shoes! ( I loved those black pumps she wore in the 2 episode <3 )

Guest lovebin

I just made some GIFs. You know I am a big fan of Bin so it's about her.

b_CC59A0018C5847FC8B47BBFDE5D92945.jpg

b_B0413FD7CF79A55B63C825A090F61839.jpg

one hour to go for 7th eppie of Witch Yoohee. :w00t:

Guest cleown

^ Look nice :) I'm going to make a Dennis Oh gif. Soon will be upload together with some icons&banners <3

Ep. 7 will be aired soon, yay *_*

Guest axerine

It's finally Wed!!! Gosh the week went by so fast!! Can't wait to see how the show continues from the hug...I hope Yoo Hee felt something from it!!

*staring at the clock and hoping the hour hand would move faster*

Guest ashleesimpson

wau ep 7 has begun, right? I can't watch online, can anyone please post some caps for us, after watching ep 7. Thank you very much.

Guest orelinde_rachelle

cant wait for the screen caps.... can someone help me??

i cant change my avatar!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest ashleesimpson

cant wait for the screen caps.... can someone help me??

i cant change my avatar!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I think YOu must wait .

Guest ripgal

Waiting for SnowApple..hehe..^_^

Anywayz, I didn't see Ep 7 but I read some viewer comments that

Johnny fell sick in this ep, and YH wasn't really nice towards him or something..

Guest ashleesimpson

Waiting for SnowApple..hehe..^_^

Anywayz, I didn't see Ep 7 but I read some viewer comments that

Johnny fell sick in this ep, and YH wasn't really nice towards him or something..

wau thank you ripgal for the spoiler. JOhnny fell sich, why?? :crazy::tears::mellow:

Guest axerine

Oh my I am fainting after watching ep7...it seems the next epi will be conc on YH and Johnny..and he seems to be making fast progress on her (kiss!!)...Ah when will MR and YH be the attention in a epi??!!!! I wan MR and YH tgT!!

Archived