[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ashleesimpson

I loved both of their expressions at this part...wish I knew what was being said... :)

bscap340.jpg

bscap372.jpg

bscap373.jpg

bscap374.jpg

and is this....JEALOUSY??!!?? Omo, I hope so!!!!! :w00t:

bscap338.jpg

bscap344.jpg

bscap395.jpg

Oh, I just can't wait for the next episode..... :D

thanks itonobara for the caps. I love the preview caps and I can't wait for the next ep. too

MR will fight with that guy right????? I think he is jealous :sweatingbullets:

Guest ashleesimpson

witchposterah2.jpg

Episode 1 sub [sUN]

Translators: glo, mookie

Timer: doozy

Editor: strawberrie1210

QC: autuymnrain

Encoder: scarlett0512

Coordinator: mangosteen

BROUGHT TO YOU BY B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s

Thank you for your patience and support!

thank you very much for the sub. You are the best

Guest fresshtatiksz

thanks for the sub !!!!!! ahhhh i'mmmm sooo freakkinnggg happy right now. haha anyways thanks !!!

Guest ohmylamb.

can i ask something?? [im always asking :sweatingbullets: ]

the english subtitles, they can only be played when we dl-ed episode 1 from their clubbox??

after dl from clubbox, it will be played on media player? or BSplayer??

gah, can somebody tell me how long will it take to dl one episode of the drama[hq]?

many thnx. hope someone will upload the subtitles into the drama in youtube too. [haha, this way i no need to dl from clubbox :blush: ]...

many thnx to BON....

Guest mookie

can i ask something?? [im always asking :sweatingbullets: ]

the english subtitles, they can only be played when we dl-ed episode 1 from their clubbox??

after dl from clubbox, it will be played on media player? or BSplayer??

gah, can somebody tell me how long will it take to dl one episode of the drama[hq]?

many thnx. hope someone will upload the subtitles into the drama in youtube too. [haha, this way i no need to dl from clubbox :blush: ]...

many thnx to BON....

I'm sucha moron with tech stuff, but I think u only need to dl [sun] version of the ep, so any source is fine, as for player, I think media player works after u dl some codecs...and BSplayer should work too....but again I'm very clueless....just quite sure any source of the right version (SUN) should work and u can start your dl in the meantime. :)

Thank you dear Mango for all the hard work and releasing the subs!! Thanks B.O.N. TEAM!! *muak* :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yes... basically you can just download from any clubbox, just make sure you downloaded the right version (SUN). Downloading time for Singapore - if you have broadband, should be done in 4-5 hours. Once done, you'll have the .avi file.. Put the subs and the avi file in the same folder, say:

Witch yoo hee ep 1.avi

Witch yoo hee ep 1.srt

You can use BS player to play the avi file, the subtitle will be automatically displayed. For the avi file to play properly, you'll need codecs. Hope that helps.

thanks itonobara for the caps. I love the preview caps and I can't wait for the next ep. too

MR will fight with that guy right????? I think he is jealous :sweatingbullets:

hehe actually its not really 100% jealousy there.. the guy appeared earlier in ep4 when MR and his friend are in a restaurant.. his friend knows the guy cause he's a member in his matchmaking company.. MR says he looks like a playboy and his friend replys that he's not really a playboy, but he goes for good qualifications.. his friend suggested introducing the guy to YH and MR say "No, definitely not that type of guy" so sweet of him to think for YH :D

so i guess in the next ep when MR saw them together.. he ran over w/o thinking and punch the guy.. keke who knows maybe they met up because of some business matters or they know each other and its just him over-reacting.. he is starting to care for YH more than he thinks hehe.. that's why i wrote "not really 100% jealousy" maybe like 99% haha.. im sure he muz be feeling sour inside :D

Archived