[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest ashleesimpson

I dun think Paran is Yoo Hee's son. Since she kinda ignored MR when he asked her about it.

Some said he might be YH's brother..But I kinda feel there's something more to that. Maybe Paran's a child she's helping out..like financially..cos he's an orphan. Or maybe YH has a dead sister or brother who left her a child..I'm just guessing..

Rippgal I agree with you that Paran maybe is an orphan and she is just helping him.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loving_D

which one do you think funnier hello miss or witch yoo hee. I think witch yoo hee ,too

witch yoo hee. not only is it funnier (and not as cheesy), i really like the cast...hello miss on the other hand...i only like LDH.

i can't wait til tomorrow. :wacko:

Guest colanuts

BTW, I was just wondering if anyone's got any theory about the boy Paran?

And also, I was still wondering about the first comic sequence at the beginning of Ep 1. Is there any significance in it?

paran is just yoo hee's half brother

if u look on the sbs website it said so

paran is just yoo hee's half brother

if u look on the sbs website it said so

Ah, lol, so no mistery there :lol:

I cannot believe it's only episode 2 but I'm already addicted to it. I so cannot wait for tomorrow!

Guest ripgal

So Paran is the half brother of YH? This means her father remarried? Hm..maybe this is why she's not in good terms with her father..

Guest rainbowfull.

wow lots of predictions going on :]

im so excited for ep 3 tommorow!

ive BEEN waiting!

and paran is so cute. i couldnt help but to say. ahhahah<3

Guest lizzy_han

oh no.

it did air :)

but the show comes on

on wed and Thursdays :]

really? O_o

i didn't know...

what the freak -0-;;;;;

i guess we'll just find it out tomorrow >:DDDD

i can't wait till episode 3 <3

when you guys say Paran, meaning Ryan from Paran [the band?]

hehe, he has a name =P

Eh no, there is a small boy in the show named Paran....

cant wait for 2nite!

Guest dream3rx0

Eh no, there is a small boy in the show named Paran....

cant wait for 2nite!

ah never mind.

i'm getting witch yoo and hello miss mixed up :blink:

Guest christina

On the SBS website it says that Paran is Yoohee's half brother by her mother. Her mother cheated on her father while they were married but because Yoohee's dad knew that Yoohee liked her mother more, he didnt want her to be disappointed in her mother so he passed Paran off has his son, making it seem like he had the affair and causing Yoo hee to dislike her father.

Guest `soliloquy

On the SBS website it says that Paran is Yoohee's half brother by her mother. Her mother cheated on her father while they were married but because Yoohee's dad knew that Yoohee liked her mother more, he didnt want her to be disappointed in her mother so he passed Paran off has his son, making it seem like he had the affair and causing Yoo hee to dislike her father.

:blink: christina, thank you for enlightening us. WOAH. Isn't that a curveball or what? So all these while Yoo hee bears a grudge against her father, thinking that Paran(her half brother) is actually her father's, but in actuality he is her mother's! Crikey! This ought to shock her when she finds out!

<3 ayu.

I've watched the 1st 2 episodes of this drama. Though the English subs are not out yet, I could not resist myself from watching it. It's so funny: Thanks to Jae-hee. :lol: He's so so suitable for the character, just like wat he did back then in Delightful Girl Choon-hyang. But he's gone way too skinny this time. Anyone knows if he purposely lose weight for this drama?

Guest tuna_madunna

I totally dig this drama, the story and the cast are so cute! Can't wait for its 3rd episode tonight!

Is Jae Hee/Moo Ryong's little brother the same as Yoo Rin's cousin in My Girl?

Archived