STARS

Guest onigiri_kun

Guest onigiri_kun
-SakuraX & Oni-
STARS yes, this is my first collaboration with someone~ and with my luck, I bagged myself a talented SakuraX! we worked a lot on this song~ so please, take your time adn listen to the details of this song and give us some feedback! enjoy^^ we're wondering stars! Yappari ano hoshi wa Mitsukaranakatta to Yozora ni se wo muketa Negai ni tsukareta jibun ga ita yo Hitotsu no shinjitsu ni Me wo tojite shimaitai Ai can't reada ni nareba Kyou to wa chigau hoshi ga kitto kagayaku hazu Wondering Stars Imada kurai sora ni Chirabaru yume no kakera yo Muryoku na kotoba yori mo Tada mitsumeaeta toki Kirameku yo I wanna be loved Itsuka wa mirai Saigo no kiseki no naka de Hikari to yami ni dakarete Kokoro no sora ni Kasuka na yume wo mitsukeru Anna ni hanareteru Chiisana ano hoshi ga Kagayaite iru no wa Omoi wo shinjite iru kara deshou Te ni furerarenai to Sonzai shinai you na Akiramekata wo i can't reade shimau kedo Tooi hikari kie ya shinai Forever Star Forever Crying towa ni Wasureru koto wa nai deshou Namida ni nijimu sora wo Futo omoidai can't reada toki Soba ni iru I Wanna Be Loved Anata wa zutto Kanashii wakare no ato mo Hitori de arukidasu koto Oshiete kureru Mienai hoshi ni inori wo... Mado no mukou ni wa yoru ga aru yo Kagayaku tame ni Zutto matte iru Mou ichido akari keseba Dokoka ni ano hoshi We're Wondering Stars Anata ga iru Egaita yume no mukou ni Saigo ni daiji na no wa Yorokobi wo wakeaeru Itoshisa yo I'm Gonna be a Star Arata na mirai Tsunaida kiseki no naka de Hikari to yami ni dakarete Kokoro no sora ni Kokoro no sora ni Tashika na yume wo mitsukeru

I only heard part of it--because I got sick-- but it's nice~~

Your voice sounds really good in this--lots of improvement, yay! I especially like the way your voice sounded when you came in with your entrance. I was like, "Woah, he improved a lot"

SakuraX's voice is silky and prettiful...

Less fangirly comments after I become not sick? Yaaaah :P *goes to sleep*

Guest onigiri_kun

Your voice sounds really good in this--lots of improvement, yay! I especially like the way your voice sounded when you came in with your entrance. I was like, "Woah, he improved a lot"

you really think I improved^__^!

I'm so happy :tears: It was real fun collabing with her~

her lisp caught my attention, thats why I had to do a collab

with her~

I never ever noticed her lisp until a certain member of a certain forum pointed it out xD She's awesome. Anyway, you have improved a lot. You do sound really good. And as usual, Chloe is awesome sounding -_-

Anyway, yeah. It's great ^^

Got any other songs besides Aishi teru? Because to be honest, i can't get the hang of the song ><"

Guest Sakura-x

lol, silky and prettiful???

thank youuuu ^___^

great collab, I love your voices! you two sound really good together! :)

*blush* thanks, it was a fun collab!

I never ever noticed her lisp until a certain member of a certain forum pointed it out xD She's awesome. Anyway, you have improved a lot. You do sound really good. And as usual, Chloe is awesome sounding -_-

Anyway, yeah. It's great ^^

Got any other songs besides Aishi teru? Because to be honest, i can't get the hang of the song ><"

Rai! :hug:

You know you're awesome too ne? =p

Archived