** 浮舟 + ADULTの薬 **

Guest Sou

2 song by GO!GO!7188
I think Go!go!7188's style is very interesting, so these songs were very fun, even though they were really hard to sing. I think 浮舟 came out better-- because i was warmed up better, and I think I felt it a little more than 大人の薬. either way, it was a lot of fun. ^^ Please, enjoy. sound.CLICK! here's the translation for both songs, since I thought they were interesting. ^^ UKIFUNE The scent of spring and budding flowers Petrified, it comes to me that you aren't coming When summer comes, it's the rain at dawn Quietly I borrow and gather my pieces back together After autumn has passed sternly I cut my flowing black hair Beloved, I've been separated from your face for three days and already I've forgotten it Only stains of the smell of your cigarettes don't disappear Waiting for you day after day is not enough Harsh The ringing never ends Dissonance echoes That's my never-dying Never-dissolving Never-ceasing-to-ring Song of loneliness Come come come... We didn't even have a cause for a weak departure The sound of footsteps suddenly Sever and break off A~h, the sad, beautiful white winter If we were to meet I wouldn't wish for anything else Lying thick is That day and snow Waiting for you day after day is not enough Harsh The ringing never ends Dissonance echoes That's my never-dying Never-dissolving Never-ceasing-to-ring Song of loneliness Come come come... My song of loneliness Come come come [[a little backstory~~ “Ukifune” is a character from the Tale of Genji, whose heart was torn between two men and, in order to flee them, tried to commit suicide and, failing, became a Buddhist nun. (o/~ Namu Amida butsu... o/~)]] ADULT NO KUSURI All of the doctors, in order to test me, Mercilessly thrust (this medicine) to (me), "Take this three times a day," they inform me with an innocent look If you take this, your illness will certainly be cured, After a rest you won't become docile Your illness will certainly be cured after a rest from physical games To me like this, the result will be instantaneous All of the doctors meekly, in order to take advantage of me, Mercilessly thrust (this medicine) to (me), "You absolutely must drink this following a meal," they inform me with an innocent look If you take this, your illness will certainly be cured, Afterwards, you won't have to take one pill! Your illness will certainly be cured after a rest from physical games To me like this, the result will be instantaneous No matter what, I won't take that medicine It can just dissolve within my mouth Adult medicine a white lozenge Adult medicine A capsule that accomplishes too much Your illness will certainly be cured, After a rest you won't become docile Your illness will certainly be cured after a rest from physical games Your illness will certainly be cured; Afterwards, you won't have to take one pill! Your illness will certainly be cured after a rest from physical games To me like this, the result will be instantaneous

Guest _MaJa_1234

Ukifune: ey ey hehe this song made me head bob ^^. Sounding good as usual sou~~ damn breathing must be crazy in this song.

Adult no Kusuri: This is one of my fave Go! Go! songs and u sound ....sexay :o ......> ;)

Guest juki_love

i listened to ukifune~ and it sounds nice++~

and then i went to Alegria because i heard it on tv last nite~~

it sounds so pretty++ great job++=

always good to hear from you sou. although i never know the language that you sing in lol the song choice is always flavorful. and different. once again, you do such a good job it's as if the song is yours cause if it was my first listen.. i'd assume it was. good job, i applaud thee.

Both of them rocked. You have such a raw voice, I love it. The Go!go!7188 was awesome...I liked that better but just because I like the song better. GO GO SOU! Awesome job. ^_^

Archived