singing competition d-v idol

Guest mori

prizes to be won
hi im postin this up for any of u singers out there who wants to compete on a d-vergent singing idol competition being held on www.d-vergent.com/forum this is wat's posted on d-v
***NOTICE!!!!!!!!!*** tell u guys wat... im am willing to help out champion this competition. if we can get more than 15 -20 contestants, i will throw away a best of boa dvd/cd plus prob some other cool richard simmons. img1042942315.jpeg so the more ppl you refer, then ill consider it. the main reason for this is to make the prize giveaway(s) on d-vergent more fair (i think we're are making it alot too easy for you ppl to win when there isnt alot of participation.... -__-) besides, the more ppl, the more they can vote for you (or praise you). so start nagging.
simply its like the soompi idol we had long time ago, but this one is held at d-vergent. atm we have over 10 members entering and i'm hoping to get more ppl involved. i hope u could be part of this. (btw ive asked if its okay to post something like this up on soompi, but i havent gotten much word - so while this thread is still up, u singers can go compete) thanks j r

Guest deviant_child

Go Mori!! ^^

Well this comp is just for fun! :) There might be a few modification as this is the first DV Idol. :) A great way to kick off the year. A great way to meet new singers and a great way to enter antoehr Idol comp.

We hope to have more people participating and that we hope that many people support the Dv Idol.

Thanks soompiers for reading this thread. <3

Best of luck to you guys organizing this. As the past soompi idol host, I know how tough it is to kick off the very first competition. The 1st Soompi Idol Competition only had about 24 members competing. Hopefully you guys will grow and improve with every competition that you hold. :)

aha im not interested in joinin but my scool is called Deer Valley and we hold a DV Idol every year.... ahaha i just thought its funny.. Okay im leaving now... XD

btw good luck wit this! :w00t:

Guest deviant_child

^^ It's because we don't allow free email address to pass. T___T;; I will try to approve as many as possible. It's a pain but it's better to be safe than sorry right? *throws a shoe at the other admin*

Guest trashstar

aww i wish i could enter for the heck of it (have the boa cd/dvd already :D) but i don't even have a mic -_- good luck to those who are entering though ^^

oh i have that problem too. I haven't receieved my validation e-mail even though I signed up two days ago >_<;; if it's not too much trouble, could you validate me as well please. I signed up with the username saffy as well. ah my e-mail address isn't free, but maybe coz it's from my own server?

Archived