❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Excitedly looking forward to Shinhye's new drama. Wish her success in giving a memorable performance that earns the respect of even the most discerning of the audiences too.

Together with a talented LJS I pray that an amazing chemistry will be seen that will be one of the hallmarks of the drama. I love their interactions in their Jambangee interviews and hope to enjoy lots more to heat up the cold winter ahead. :D

Btw, I read in one of the threads that Shinhye will not be dancing in the Taiwan FM as she is not feeling well. Instead there will be Q&A session with the fans. I know it's disappointing for many fans but her health is important specially with hectic drama shooting coming ahead. Wish her a speedy recovery to full health :)>-

Shinye ahhh I remember last year during you thailand fm you're not kinda feeling well too but you still danced! hmmm why this year you never danced at all after the heirs! shinya ahhh I hope you will still surprise us with a dance number! I miss seing you DANCE! if not okay get well soon then! Hope you will dance pretty please PSH! :-(Sh

Heartstrings (Sarang, Gyuwon, Boun) reunion. Se Mi's cheering for Pinocchio. Sweet friendship.. :)10683918_711380765608742_814856780_n.jpg
이얼마만의 조합이던가 사춘기 소녀들이었는데 마음은 쭉 그럽시다 emoji 추억 돋는#넌내게반했어 #사랑선배 #이규원 #차보운 #피노키오 #화이팅
cr: susemee

Newsroom drama Pinocchio secures rookie reporter castPinocchio1.jpg
Park Shin-hye plays the heroine who suffers from a form of Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her hiccup whenever she tells a lie. For some odd reason she chooses to be a news reporter because of this, likely because she’s idealistic enough to think she won’t ever have to lie on the job. Lee Jong-seok plays a young reporter who’s been working at the news desk for a year. He’s tall and good-looking (well duh), but his shabby appearance — rundown clothes, bowl-cut hair (ack!) — hides all his good features and nobody gives him a second glance. But he’s eloquent and has an especially sharp memory, and just needs the right grooming and cultivating to put his best foot forward.

www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/newsroom-drama-pinocchio-secures-rookie-reporter-cast

Hi all, just new to this shipping. I'm really lost for words after watching her dramas and movies as she is just brilliant at her craft. I only found this forum through a friend who ship her with one of her former actor's in The Heirs. But i'm more just a fan of Park Shin Hye full stop.
I've been just reading the comments that members has stated going backwards anyway stopped at page 901 and thought i register and become a member as i see a lot of fans that love her wholeheartedly as i do.
Please help me to stay within the guidelines what i can and cannot do in this forum while commenting.
Right now i'm just happy to backread all the wonderful comments regarding this beautiful woman.
Oh by the way I'm an ahjumma, just in case some thinks im a stalker.
:x ^:)^ :D

BellaL said: @jennbee
seriously, you try single ladies? it must be very hard. i try to dance Gee with waving waving my hand to look sexy like shin hye does but fail, and even be laughable stock in my family  :)) :D

Guest nistymaj

@teeina5...your name kind of deceive me...thought you are a teen :)>-  anyway welcome chinggu....have fun staying in this thread...glad to welcome Shin Hye lovers anytime.... :):)
Oh....@jennbee dear please stay here all the time....just adore your giffs..... it cracks me up... great choice of Shin Hye moments.... ;))

BellaL said: I read that Taiwan FM organiser announced that Shin Hye is not feeling well before departing for Taiwan FM~hence...her dancing segment will be changed to fans Q&A session after much consideration of her health condition~
Tindakan Penggu0x-R--VM_bigger.jpegcr:Jinjja Wintercherub

sad she cannot dance
. :( anyway i hope shes ok today :)

Shinye ahhh I noticed that this year you didn't dance at all! :-( maybe your non showbiz bf wont allow you to dance! Miss seeing you dance! :-( and no airport photos again!