❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Monday, January 2, 2017

[PROJECT] Park Shin Hye Birthday Project 2017 #HappyShinHyeDay 

Happy New Year everyone! The start of a new year signalizes that the most important day of the Starlight Angels fandom is coming up: Shin Hye's birthday! It's on the 18th of February and she is turning 28 years old (Korean age/27 in Western age)! This will be PSHIFC's 7th year celebrating with Shin Hye!
cr. Park Shin Hye international fan club
  • Like 7

#ParkShinHye Honorable "Best of the Year" at the acting Grand Prize,too humble Award Comment.

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
A modest award winning comment by actress Park Shin Hye who received the Best Performance Award is praised. 

At the award ceremony "2016 SAF SBS Acting Awards" at the end of the year, Park Shin won the Best Female Performance Award in the hit drama "Doctors" of last year, and I could not hide the pleasant feelings. 

Park Shin, who went up to the stage for the comment of the award, mentioning the names of the people who took care of the drama, such as the director, writer and manager, and thank them sensation with a trembling voice. 

Park Shin Hye is 

"At first, i was really worried that i can do well with Doctors." i always
encounter a very good partner, I had doubted myself whether not derived good results thanks to the person who. I got a sense of confidence. "through the Doctors but 

looked back and. In addition 

, "in the humble and low attitude, i will try to become the influential actress, such as become the hope of all the people." 

And told the feelings of gratitude. 

"Doctors" was important to express the heroine's emotions and pleasures called "female yakuza hyejeong" firmly. It seems that this was a burden not unusual for actresses in their twenties. 

But Park Shin plays 100% Hyejeong from the action scene to tears acting, Romance with Kim Rae Won. 

Still, Park and who had a hard time suffering mentally proved to have grown as an actress through this award. 

You can expect further growth this year.

Cr. http://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/10717.html

Image result for thank you animated gif

• Like 9