❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest JasonO

I miss her too! I just can't imagine how emotionally stressful it is for her after the heirs! till now we don't really know if they ended up as good friends with LMH because they kept avoiding each other in public! must have been really stressful for her if she's really in love with him! I wish she will have her new drama soon! wanna see a braver, bolder, sexier and more beautiful Park Shin Hye after the heirs! Where are you PSH??????

Guest JasonO

Don't mind those haters! most of them are fans of PMY and die hard LMH fans! PSH is a classy well bred person to be compared to cheap starlets! haters are gonna hate! that's the reason why I don't want her for LMH! I just wish she will do another drama soon and move on and just forget about him coz in the end she will just suffer! I miss her happy vibrant smile! o

sfzyhy said: WHY I BEING LIKE THIS??? I HOPE SHE NOT ACCEPT THE DRAMA ABOUT REPORTER. SHE BEING COMPARE AGAIN WITH SOMEONE EX GF IF SHE ACCEPT THIS. SHE ALREADY MADE MISTAKE TO ACCEPT CF IN CHINA WITH JKS AND TONG YI.. I NOTICE THE CF ALSO EX SOME ONE GF. NO WONDER SHE GET MORE ANTIS COZ LIKE THIS.  ALL SECTION TV AND KBS WEEKLY, IF SHIN HYE DO INTERVIEW, THEY ALSO PUT SOME ELSE EX  GF THIS SECTION. MILLET TOP & YYS ALSO HAVE HISTORY WITH EX.. I CAN'T STAND ANYMORE WITH THIS SIMILARITY.

Guest jennbee

@sfzyhy‌ I noticed that you get easily affected by such unnecessary hate based on your posts. Since you said that you can't stand it please don't mind them, stop reading those vicious statements or worse, talk back to them. It's better not to stoop down to their level. What they mostly say negatively about Shinhye are coming from their jealousy of her being involved with their oppa. The comparisons aren't needed as people are all different and good on their own ways. But to compare as actresses doing same role, the dramas aren't airing yet so why compare ahead. I suggest you focus on the love people are giving our girl. There's hate and it's unavoidable as she is popular but there is much much more love for her. :)

If you have a weak heart, stay away from the comment sections of allkpop, netizenbuzz etc. Those are the territories of irrational and heartless kids throwing harsh words as much as they like. I believe because most of them are bunch of school kids they have much time to use their keyboards as weapons to ruin someone's ego with their hate.

Have a happy Sunday everyone! :) I just dropped by to calm our chingu here, hope you'll feel better @sfzyhy‌ >:D<

Guest rachelle7272
If Im Not Mistaken Who @sfzyhy Meant Was PMY,She Is Doing A Drama Now And Her Role Is A Reporter Too.I Do Not Think TongYi Was A Mistake If Not Of Tongyi PSH Would Not Be Able To Have FM In 4 Cities Of China Like Before She Only Got 1.Look At Her Singapore and Philippine FM Was Cancelled Due To No Sponsor, Her Thailand Was Sponsored By Mamonde.

@sfzyhy i know about it too. Shin hye replace her in one brand but She replace Shin hye ads 2012 in another brand too.. many things can be happen, it becz they want new face, why not? i just notice that shin hye replace her univ friend yuri for mamonde (2012-2013). Shin Hye (and other endorsers) replaced song seung hun in LDF but nothing bad happen right?
if it is good for her career, we must support her.. why should she turn down becz of shipper jealous thing.agree with jennbee and raemma68. calm down, don't read something not worth to think.. about Tong yi, they support shin hye so much, we must thankful for them arranged big FM for our dearest Shin Hye

Guest JasonO

So True! it's a tough competition in showbusiness they need to be open minded and ignore critics! Fans will always die defending their idols so let them hate or bash her! PSH is a total package and has a good personality and it's been ten years but she's still in the business slowly climbing up to stardom! Let's wait for her come back! I'm sure whatever pain and struggle she felt during her last drama it can only make her a more mature and braver actress! I have a strong feeling that she will come back as a new PSH! so excited to see her in a drama, her make up, her hair! her face is a chameleon she can change her looks anytime! she's so pretty!

@sfzyhy‌: 1st actually what make me angry is your comment you know why bcz you should know it is a work or business before every thing don't read those pathetic losers comments bcz at the end they are pathetic using name of any actresses & behind it they bash anyone .Shin Hye won't stop working bcz those Losers , It is up to her to agree or disagree Drama offers no one have the right to order or tell her what she should or shouldn't  , she is 25 years old mature adult woman who can decide everything for herself .
Those pathetic  losers using other actresses name to compare them with shin hye to put down shin hye , we know that isn't new they always do that bcz themselves lack of what shin hye has , the antis or the haters what ever their name don't want her to succeed in her life or career bcz they envy her for all of that .
Park shin hye who didn't perform any plastic surgeries & accept her face which the God made , they rudely asking her to make surgery bcz they don't like it you see more patheticalness & desperate than that , Those antis don't have any thing useful in their life only thing they are doing is putting down the successful persons .They will keep hate uri shin hye don't expect the change in behaviour .
& I know who you are talking about but I will tell it is shin hye's choice neither you, me or them can interfere

To all pathetic losers , antis & Haters you don't like Park shin hye get over it :

ce04291d2bd22ad877bdaacc4d26db87.jpgeb9c7c86caf58fc25102ef7e39d67a5c.jpg910cf9ededb794e5cc07a3dc663cbf42.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj19MssjImVmDYpWavvxS  Dear-haters.jpg

Cr: to the owner 

@NileRose .....when the time come Shin Hye act along with child actor/actress ...I will be very happy, she is very natural with children...and it would break the stereotype character she did in the past..

Allow me to post some old Shin Hye pics with children

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNbHiepV2HC9xDkP_P7HYimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_gest0YX7L_gtfywgO-Timages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTcSjNyuxjYPn_P67gLCN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq8cj0xk0xOtMlnftJl2Gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlyxumY9FJ9ZgQBFCQfMXimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ9sYLz9kotJQq73BBz9U

credit pics to respective owner

@nilerose thank you.. i enjoy the video so much..this is the first time i watch shin hye video with arabic language..i felt want to "dzikrullah" / amazed of God who made shin hye so beautiful inside-outside
BvvH8V7CcAAsO9Y.jpg

ctto

Guest nistymaj

sfzyhy

said:  I LOVE SHIN HYE..Coz it mutual related with other thing, that why i want protect her.. May be only me affected, that why my comment being emotional. I just want EXCLUSIVE Shin HYe..Sorry guys