❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

MáriaP

said:

Because of everyone's hard work n dedication in voting, Our shin hye is leading the GOA poll. This is the time, we have to be extra careful by continuously voting n keeping her in the first place. I am sure together we can all do it. Just a few more days remaining, Starlight angels fighting. !!!!

L-)

@resrimith-sorry i got lost...but,i love Shin Hye with all my heart & soul..i never did this before to any artist even here in our country...i love the way she is,multi talented,very beautiful inside & out and im looking forward, someday i can meet her personally...anyways,let's all continue to vote for PSH in Goddess of Asia-she deserve the title!also in SIDA & other Polls..thank U!love,love,love..:)

GieC said: @resrimith-sorry i got lost...but,i love Shin Hye with all my heart & soul..i never did this before to any artist even here in our country...i love the way she is,multi talented,very beautiful inside & out and im looking forward, someday i can meet her personally...anyways,let's all continue to vote for PSH in Goddess of Asia-she deserve the title!also in SIDA & other Polls..thank U!love,love,love..:)

Oh my god.. Shin hye and top are shooting together for millet..? :-O Did millet actually read my previous posts.. :Pshocked-cat.gifctto.
Ah.. someone catch me... i m fainting.. 8-}
faint.gifctto.

Lol. Ok ok i will control my fangirling. But you guys cant blame me cos i was wishing for it for so long to happen. ;))
Thankyou @missminami for d info. much appreciated. ;))

Guest nistymaj

@resrimith and @giselle_tw...kyaaaahhh...our wishes has been granted ...top and shin hye in millet photoshoot together at last... not photoshopped anymore   <:-P

Guest soclose

I hope to see that interview of Top and Shin Hye. Yeahhhh Top is my favorite BigBang member. Thanks for sharing the Millet photoshoot and interview. Now I will patiently wait for more pics and that video interview. Okay peeps back to voting duty.

Guest ManishaB

Just watch d heirs ... Itz amszing. I never knw go mi nam can act so perfectly as a serious character.. She makes a good couple with both gang guen suk nd lee min ho...

Guest FarahA

guys..lets POWER VOTE GOA poll now...second place really fast and anytime can catch up shin hye now...we can do it together...lets fighting for Park Shin Hye..this poll really can help shin hye career and we can see shin hye often
and SIDA poll too...
FIGHTING!!!!

Guest RyzaleiI

hai...i love your movie the miracle in cell number 7...very touching movie.I watch your movie my family and we are all crying..its really a good movie.The message of the movie was really great.
LOVE YOU IDOLFROM PHILS.