❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

PARK SHIN HYE LENDS HER VOICE TO “MAMONDE” [CF]

park-shin-hye-mamonde-cf-790x421.pngShe is so beautiful! Park Shin Hye sings a lotus cleansing song for Mamonde’s Lotus Micro cleansing product. The lotus cleansing song is sung in the background as Park Shin Hye and Go Kyung Pyo dance as their fairy wings flutter. The CF starts off with her appearing in front of the camera with her radiant and clear skin and then it goes into the dance break. It ends with her showing viewers how to use the product as she puts it on her face and rubs in a circular motion.
http://24-7kpop.com/park-shin-hye-lends-her-voice-to-mamonde-cf/

sorry chingu, to post this.. a lot of people said this pic photoshopped, do you think so?bkq7s6wcyaee4hn.jpg

from the video we notice, they didn't add effect on her, but this pic many doubt her legs..nevertheless i still love her.. bec we don't look legs to love her but we melt to beautiful heart, she owned

hi  to all chingus here thanks for all the new videos and news of parkshinhye. it's really nice to see that you've worked all hard to update us fans who don't know how to contribute in sharing videos and other stuffed just like me. but i will try my best to know the detailes in putting a video.

hi chingu nilerose thank you for the beautiful welcome banner that you post here. it's a really great feeling's that we feel as a new comer in this thread. that someone as legend as you and the other chingus welcoming us. we have the same goal to protect and care parkshinhye as well as patronizing all her endeavors in life, no matter what  and who ever she wants to be with her. as long as she's happy i'm ok with it.

Guest MISSMOON

woohooo our @cawa rain is back also  <:-P. how r u chingu ?? u took a long time 
having @cawa rain @nilerose @ione @snowhninbyae returning together is so awesome :-*

Guest MISSMOON

JenniferG said: hi  to all chingus here thanks for all the new videos and news of parkshinhye. it's really nice to see that you've worked all hard to update us fans who don't know how to contribute in sharing videos and other stuffed just like me. but i will try my best to know the detailes in putting a video.

Hmm about Shin Hye rumour drama with Lee Jun Ki...isn't it too soon for her?...Is not that I am not happy she has other drama project :)... and it is sageuk :)

But, I read that they will start filming on April, while the drama  will be air on June/July at KBS ??
How about her study?
Will she join IC to cheer Korean soccer team in Brazil on June and July?
The Royal Tailor will finish shooting on June or July...so for me until there is confirmation from her managament I will just wait and see?

Nice fan art :)

zgquWAD.jpg
etPLM7f.jpg

credit pics as tagged and to respective owner