❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

15 hours ago, alcides14 said:

Actor Kim Rae-won talks about chemistry with actress Park Shin-hye in 'Doctors'

2016-08-26 21:45

Kim Rae-won, hero of the just-ended medical series "Doctors," has confused some viewers regarding whether he was in a relationship with actress Park Shin-hye in real life with his way of looking at her in the drama.

And now he has opened up about the on-screen chemistry he shares with his co-star Park.

"We cannot but have good chemistry because she really cares about an actor who plays the opposite role," the 35-year-old actor said during a news conference for the SBS series at the SBS headquarters in Mokdong, southwestern Seoul.

"There are actors who care only about their roles. But in this drama, Shin-hye and I were all open to each other and thus had no other option but to show good chemistry," he said with his trademark bright grin.

"Acting cannot be done alone. In that sense, I think Shin-hye is a really clever actress," he added.

"Doctors" depicts a coming-of-age story of Yoo Hye-jung (Park Shin-hye), a female high school bully who slowly changes, influenced by her supportive new homeroom teacher Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won). Years later, they meet again as doctors in the neurology department of a hospital and fall in love.

Aired in South Korea from June 20 through Aug. 23, the 20-episode drama has garnered an impressive viewership of around 20 percent on average. The viewership was the highest among all dramas shown simultaneously at 10 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays.

When questioned about if he felt uncomfortable in acting out a romance with the young actress who is nine years his junior, his answer was "No, not at all."

"Park and other junior actors rather felt comfortable with me and treated me like their brother who is a few years older than them. So everything went naturally without having to discuss much about how to act."

CARING and SMART...such warm words from Shinhye's leading man and one of the most brilliant actor, KRW. We've already heard these from LJS & KYK after Pinocchio, KWB & LMH in Heirs & Yoon Siyoon during FBND ;) It's noteworthy that our girl is very consistent, no airs, adjust well to her partner & very professional.:wub: Our Shinhye always make us proud :)

Even Baek Sunghyun, Shinhye's first partner proved how beautiful she turned out as an actress and as a person :)  

credit as tagged

• Like 12

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

CARING and SMART...such warm words from Shinhye's leading man and one of the most brilliant actor, KRW. We've already heard these from LJS & KYK after Pinocchio, KWB & LMH in Heirs & Yoon Siyoon during FBND ;) It's noteworthy that our girl is very consistent, no airs, adjust well to her partner & very professional.:wub: Our Shinhye always make us proud :)

Even Baek Sunghyun, Shinhye's first partner proved how beautiful she turned out as an actress and as a person :)  

credit as tagged

Indeed, besides talent, very caring, smart, confident , strong woman, knows who she is and where she wants to be with no doubt, such consider person to herself and others, that many times is misunderstood as a weakness, but  she still shining and growing in this highly competetive world of K- entertainment, in such high note. Good heart, aura, and beautiful as human being and people can not stop falling for her . Fighting. A warrior. :wub: Many blessings always. God with you and all of us.:)

Love:heart: and Peace to all

• Like 11

@usforever 5M Insta followers & counting! A lot of people wants to be connected with our BG :)

@alcides14 @Maria Cortez @thao_2512 praises are pouring in for Shinhye and i'm sure there's more from other cast's interview. Kim Young Ae and Um Hyosup  had already said their piece at the earlier part of drama broadcast and its all great :)i guess, Shinhye's parents & brother's cheeks will turn to tomatoes for blushing at all these praises ^-^

@BluenB @kenji808 our girl plays hard after working hard. I think she'll enjoy Portland a lot due to it's nature & outdoor offerings. She really deserved this after Doctors super tight schedule. If only we can be her travel buddies hahaha hope she had a safe vacay too.

@BluenB I think i've warmed up already to Shinhye's body fit now. Before, i worried about how thin she look but during Doctors & with this Millet stills, it's just the right one for her :) the stills are nice, thanks for sharing

Our girl compliments well with white color. Smart & Sexy = SMEXY Shinhye :)

IMG_20160829_164324.jpgIMG_20160829_164234.jpg

credit to owner

• Like 13

[Rough translation Yoon KyunSang interview talk about Park Shin Hye]

IMG_20160829_152517.jpg

Cr: to Yysy_

:heartsh:

@rori0711 You're welcome:) agree, it would b great if we can be her travel buddies. Seeing how easygoing she is, and how beautiful her friendship with everyone makes me wanna be her friend too lol, but seriously, she seems really fun to be with. And yes,, tho she looks so beautiful whether she's thin or chubby but she looks better with this healthy figure, she looks fresh and sexy:wub:

• Like 12

3 hours ago, BluenB said:

@rori0711You're welcome:) agree, it would b great if we can be her travel buddies. Seeing how easygoing she is, and how beautiful her friendship with everyone makes me wanna be her friend too lol, but seriously, she seems really fun to be with. And yes,, tho she looks so beautiful whether she's thin or chubby but she looks better with this healthy figure, she looks fresh and sexy:wub:

Sometimes i caught myself admiring Shinhye's sexy figure in Doctors. The way she carried her blouses tucked in pants were so cool :w00t:

Plus you can see in Swarovski outtakes how  gorgeous she got.

While waiting for our BG's Silence shooting, let's take an answer to @alcides14 survey;) Sorry dear for late reply.

Would like to start a survey on Shin Hye's  past costars to now, which one, you  chingus de me alma(chingus of my heart:wub:)  she should pair with for a new project, either drama or movie, or she should get a new costar that she has not worked with:),  her age or older?.:P And, should she focus more in doing movies or dramas?:)Which her past projects should be redone, or at least she should do a different project with that costar to remove the sour taste, reason why? :phew: Which past costar you wish or do not want her to ever work with, reason why?:crazy: Please, let's exercise our brain cells.:):wub:
Please, if you are going to help, be kind, positive, respectful of each other personal opinion, give the reason why you made your choice, be Park Shin Hye through fan, no bash anyone. Lets be mature, intelligent , supportive, with a lot love to all, and have fun.:thumbsup:Do not be afraid to voice your opinion, and dialogue with each other, as longer you follow the love, respect, and kindness rules:heart:Remember at the end it is ok to " agree to disagree ".:blush:
Love and Peace from deep inside my heart:heart: Lets be proud.:rolleyes: Fighting.

I'm excited for Hyung actually though it will go against KDW's Hidden Time as i heard. Don't know what to expect of Shinhye in Hyung so i'll let myself be surprised. Much more with Silence. She has a lot of big shoe to fill in but i like it that Shinhye faces this big challenge.

Now Silence aside, I hope Shinhye would tackle more film, an action-drama-thriller, an action sageuk, a noir, or a young mother in melodrama perhaps, with distinguished actors. I hope she'll be given an opportunity to work with Jeon Doyeon, Ha Jiwon, Lee Misook, Lee Youngae, Moon geunyeong, Lee Byunghun, Kang Dongwon, Hwang Jungmin among others. I hope film producers would take a risks of edgy roles with Shinhye. Same goes for our girl.

Tree of Heaven is precious though i wish Shinhye didn't look very young in there. She's young that they didn't even have a real kissing scene which i felt natural for the screenplay. Some part wasn't very convincing to me when i look at her baby face. But acting wise, it's superb. Same goes for Kimcheed Radish cubes, wish she were not that young in there :blink: 

Shinhye tried a villian role in Goong S and the feedback was :vicx: It would be very interesting how Shinhye will do it over at this point :) 

I didn't hear any negative feedback from Shinhye for any of them so i don't mind anyone of them again, but i'd like to see her one more time with Kim Woobin, Lee Jooseung, Lee Jongsuk & Kim Raewon.

• Like 10

I love shinhye work with so ji sub oppa n gong yoo oppa in drama n hwang junng min oppa in movie, ha ji won uniie in movie. kang dong won oppa in movie.for her past costar, i just want shinhye work again with kim rae won oppa.

• Like 11

(Vote) Is Park Shin-hye white swan or black swan?

Updated : August 29 2016

CrB5PN8UsAAYn4n.jpg
More photos of Park Shin-hye

modeling for jewelry brand Swarovski were revealed online Monday, showing the actress in the themes of white and black swans. 

In the contrasting set of pictures, Park exuded the charms of an angelic white swan and a femme-fatale black swan.

The 26-year-old donned a white lace dress matched with pink and silver gems in one picture, while in the other, she wore a black top with a plunging neckline paired with black nail polish as well as black and gold crystals.

cr. http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201608291025566211032_2 
Image result for thank you animated gifs
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

Sometimes i caught myself admiring Shinhye's sexy figure in Doctors. The way she carried her blouses tucked in pants were so cool :w00t:

Plus you can see in Swarovski outtakes how  gorgeous she got.

While waiting for our BG's Silence shooting, let's take an answer to @alcides14 survey;) Sorry dear for late reply.

I'm excited for Hyung actually though it will go against KDW's Hidden Time as i heard. Don't know what to expect of Shinhye in Hyung so i'll let myself be surprised. Much more with Silence. She has a lot of big shoe to fill in but i like it that Shinhye faces this big challenge.

Now Silence aside, I hope Shinhye would tackle more film, an action-drama-thriller, an action sageuk, a noir, or a young mother in melodrama perhaps, with distinguished actors. I hope she'll be given an opportunity to work with Jeon Doyeon, Ha Jiwon, Lee Misook, Lee Youngae, Moon geunyeong, Lee Byunghun, Kang Dongwon, Hwang Jungmin among others. I hope film producers would take a risks of edgy roles with Shinhye. Same goes for our girl.

Tree of Heaven is precious though i wish Shinhye didn't look very young in there. She's young that they didn't even have a real kissing scene which i felt natural for the screenplay. Some part wasn't very convincing to me when i look at her baby face. But acting wise, it's superb. Same goes for Kimcheed Radish cubes, wish she were not that young in there :blink: 

Shinhye tried a villian role in Goong S and the feedback was not good :vicx: A do over would be good. It would be very interesting how Shinhye will approach this role at this point :) 

I didn't hear any negative feedback from Shinhye for any of them so i don't mind anyone of them again, but i'd like to see her one more time with Kim Woobin, Lee Jooseung, Lee Jongsuk & Kim Raewon.

Totally agree with you , her figure in Doctors,  as Dr. HJ was very refreshing. And she looks hot on Swarovski cf. I am trying to put together the clothes, shoes, jewelry and brands.:)

Looking forward to her movie Hyung , and " Silence Witness", I understand there is a Chinese version, but I want to wait for  the one Shin Hey will be on it. I can see her doing awesome, hoping for many awards national and internationals.:)I want to see her on the red carpet of Cannes and more.:)

Differently I want to see her doing more movies, and maybe dramas once and a while , because through her drama I got to meet and befriend many awesome people , her drama bring so many people together , group therapy(lol), puts  and reinforces the talent of so many great actors on international spot . But , movies are a must to build up a diverse and strong curriculum , and give others, that do not see dramas the opportunity to meet her.

I would love to see her working with all those actors and I am adding Gong Yoo and Lee Min Ho, doing a movie only. ;) And I want to see her doing a villain role.:blink:

i would like  Tree of Heaven to be redone, differently , but I guess that will not be possible . :wub:

• Like 9