❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Lee Won Suk(director of The Royal Tailor movie), NY Asian Film Festival.

RT-QnA_zps5flor1vq.jpg

LMD: Probably the best-known name in the film is your queen, Park Shin-hye, who’s practically considered a national treasure in Korea. What was it like to direct her?

LW-s: She doesn’t need direction. She’s really well prepared. Like, sometimes she would amaze me, she would think about all other options, and with the king and queen’s emotional line - I’m not a woman, so there’s some details I can’t catch - and she would say, “I think she would do this,” and “The queen felt like this and that’s why she made this kind of choice.” And I thought about it, and it was very different. Park Shin-hye studied really well and she brought all this different emotional line and she convinced me. And I told her, “You saved the queen.” Because I was being very superficial; like making a very one-dimensional queen and she brought all these details that amazed me.

cr: The Lady Miz Diva

• Like 17

8 Times Park Shin Hye and Jeon Ji Hyun were model icons

by Blog Author on Wed, Jul 15, 2015

7aeff628-dfb4-4e60-8048-8e4a26870709.png

Of all the Korean celebrities, few have achieved the fame of Jeon Ji Hyun and Park Shin Hye — both for their acting as well as their status as style icons, not to mention that both of these women happen to be some the most highly sought after endorsers and CF models in Korea! Oh, and add to that the fact that both of them have been in dramas that have caused massive ripples in the Hallyu Wave, like My Love From Another Star and You're Beautiful! Check out 8 times these beauties lived up to the hype:

1) Jeon Ji Hyun for Didier Dubot

ADVERTISEMENT

5e286d58-f10d-439a-8ec0-a15af24f5d5e.jpg

I'm sorry — I can't handle this much gorgeous.

2) Park Shin Hye for CINE21

6cef412b-1b6b-4a53-87f8-e4a05fc550c3.jpg

It appears that killing her photoshoot was just an escalation because it has to be illegal to look this good.

3) Jeon Ji Hyun for Rouge & Lounge

969d97c4-619a-4686-9b23-7aaba079696b.png

No wonder you're in black and white, JJH, it's a CRIME TO LOOK THIS AMAZING.

4) Park Shin Hye for Agatha

22fc67ed-3bce-436c-900e-89b3c58fb718.jpg

OK, things are serious now — she brought on the aegyo!

5) Jeon Ji Hyun for Harper's Bazaar

6de904a0-27eb-42e9-86a2-2ff255c091a4.jpg

Yes, Jeon Ji Hyun. You ARE a dream!

6) Park Shin Hye for InStyle

671c0473-8f44-472c-8559-82e409101444.jpg

So great to see Park Shin Hye get dark and brooding for this amazing photoshoot that she totally aced!

7) Jeon Ji Hyun just looking fabulous on her own!

ff43afb9-0a58-40a5-8d36-b32ad2552676.jpg

Amazing how even when she's not posing in red-carpet glam, she still manages to slay the camera!

8) Park Shin Hye looking amazing in excercise wear!

82ca8561-d082-4b4f-b6fa-f6fdfaeaba17.jpg

Just like Park Shin Hye, who completely left the competition in her dust with this low-key photoshoot!

Who is your favorite of the two actresses? Add your favorite Jeon Ji Hyun or Park Shin Hye drama in the comments below!

http://dfvr.co/1Mu9Fpa  

• Like 11

image-584.jpg

"What matters most is not what is given but how to use it." From <Courage to be hated> 

Click to enlargetrans_1x1.gifCourage to be hated

Author : Kisimi Ichro
Publisher : Influential

Lesson from the Adler for free and happy life

This book is written in Korean only.

About this book

Do not afraid of other's opinion
Be brave to ignore not to be special, to be free.
New way of thinking to be happy!!

Adler, a psychologist and philosopher, tells us not to be afraid of other's attention.

• Like 17

LW-s: ... sometimes she would amaze me, she would think about all other options, and with the king and queen’s emotional line ... she brought all this different emotional line and she convinced me. And I told her, “You saved the queen.” Because I was being very superficial; like making a very one-dimensional queen and she brought all these details that amazed me.

She has the talent of the photographer ... I really like her pictures.

She has her own, very special view of the world.

I think that someday we will see a movie which she shooted. It will be very interesting.)

• Like 17