❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hi indahm, i jst come back frm darling thread n there were mentions of sh's being back in korea. so this is true then? n tht FA is a boice, as in cnblue's fandom boice, right?

my salute to them for nt posting sh's pics even when asked repeatedly but then that FA, sooner or later, every1 will knw too, right? esp reporters? aishh, im grateful to them but also, nt grateful??

• Like 9

Guest purpleismycolor

CJzLeVSUYAAfzz7.jpg

HAHAHA LOL :lol: Notice the year our princess wrote in her autograph :lol: Our princess is one year ahead of us hahahaha :sweatingbullets::lol:^_^ On a more serious note... I miss her :tears: I miss her so so much :tears: I hope she uploads a selca of her soon...

Guest johncel

I must say that we're so lucky to have an idol like PSH...just like what the 3MAD described our idol she's truly a good person with an upright personality and character. Although she is a Hallyu star already, but still she remains as low profile as she is. A woman/lady who knows how to respect each and every person no matter who he is. I always remember the saying that 'tell who your friends are and I will tell who you are'! And since we're idolizing PSH and she treat us all  as her friends and I can say that we are like her! 

i really love sh's hstyle pics - all of them. these new pics - wow! it jst scream chicness, sophistication, happiness, cuteness, sexiness (w/o being sexy as the clothes r loose fit this time). sh is  jst so beautiful here, like some1 in love :) or maybe tht jst me delulu ;)

• Like 10