❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

In one of her recent interview (i'm sorry, i forget which one), she said that in the pas 3 years she already fell in love and also broken heart.. There was no proof that she's dating Jong Hwa.. But, even if that's true (it's Jong Hwa that she mean by fell in love), it's over now(they break up just like she said).. So, she's single right now..

makeup-monday-park-shin-hye.png

Park Shin Hye is one of the most stunning Korean actresses. She always looks beautiful in pictures from meet-ups and premiers and in print ads. With her flawless skin and perfect makeup you may think, “Gahh! She’s so lucky!” But with these makeup tricks, techniques and drugstore products that are easy to find and inexpensive to buy, you too can get that perfect Park Shin Hye look!

Learn how to recreate some of Park Shin Hye’s beautiful makeup looks with products you can find at your local drugstore!

Be sure to read the full blog post here!

Park Shin Hye, 亞 Tour of Thailand at last tears touched 'peongpeong' [TV Report = munjiyeon News]

Park Shin Hye has devoted the last show of the Asian Tour in Thailand not to surprise their fans with tears of emotion peongpeong Thailand. Park Shin Hye revealed a spiral of Thailand fan meeting tour in Asia last year after the agency SALT Entertainment Park Shin Hye is 23 AM. Following last year's second meeting with Park Shin Hye and Thai fans. Immigration news conference at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Thailand are a fan of Park Shin Hye - sent to depart and be with passionate cheers - performances.

19 days after the press conference, including Thairath TV, CH9 Woody Morning Talk TV interview, the mainstream media have a place in Thailand to realize that the cable is located at 20 Park Shin Hye's Hot 06 evening (local time) in Bangkok 'Siam Pavalai Royal Grand Theater began 'in' 2014 Story of Angel in Thailand 'fan meeting. It was a series of consistently opening acclaimed and fan meetings over the near three hours.

Park Shin Hye has been the heir to the OST 'Story' comes when you call your 'My Dear' to stage a total of six lines written by himself seemed surprised by participating in lab skills such as thunderous applause of the fans. Thai fans shout Park Shin Hye was the end of the reaction to the word, one action and enthusiasm. Part 1 Part 2 Performance yieotdamyeon time you communicate directly with fans.

Such as taking pictures with a Polaroid emerged such as heirs took with the story behind the scenes, hair and candy and bejimil 'heirs of' the small car with silver posing catch, making a colorful mango juice procedure followed. Especially remarkable was also present in Thailand Park Shin Hye Park Shin Hye fans will show later secretly prepared UCC video 'Story of Starlight Angel' is.

Video has been filled ohrotyi sincere love of Thai fans have been cheering for Park Shin Hye in another country far away. http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=213&aid=0000550036&sid1=001&spi_ref=pc_news_twitter Park Shin Hye, Thai fans surprised at the tears of emotion ...

Asian Tour event seongryo Peongpeong poured tears of emotion to the surprise of fans in Thailand Thailand Park Shin Hye is not the last show of the Asian Tour. Park Shin Hye revealed a spiral of Thailand fan meeting tour in Asia last year after the agency SALT Entertainment Park Shin Hye is 23 AM. Immigration news conference at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Thailand are a fan of Park Shin Hye - sent to depart and be with passionate cheers - performances. It was a series of consistently opening acclaimed and fan meetings over the near three hours.

Park Shin Hye has been the heir to the OST 'Story' comes when you call your 'My Dear' to stage a total of six lines written by himself seemed surprised by participating in lab skills such as thunderous applause of the fans. Thai fans shout Park Shin Hye was the end of the reaction to the word, one action and enthusiasm. Part 1 Part 2 Performance yieotdamyeon time you communicate directly with fans. Such as taking pictures with a Polaroid emerged such as heirs took with the story behind the scenes, hair and candy and bejimil 'heirs of' the small car with silver posing catch, making a colorful mango juice procedure followed.

Especially remarkable was also present in Thailand Park Shin Hye Park Shin Hye fans will show later secretly prepared UCC video 'Story of Starlight Angel' is. Video has been filled ohrotyi sincere love of Thai fans have been cheering for Park Shin Hye in another country far away. Filled with waving placards went up on stage, the audience has again written that "YOU ARE THE BEST DEAR TO ME" sitting in the audience with fans Park Shin Hye is the screen image. One person one person citing the fans of Park Shin Hye lyrics of the song 'My Dear' is the message preached to fans who loved Park Shin Hye is the best.

Peongpeong poured tears of emotion within itji not say thank you for the surprise jeonhadeon Park Shin Hye is a gift. Fans of the audience shed tears, too, filled with happy tears venue is. Park Shin Hye is through this tour soon gained the power to make it hard and started well 'Pinocchio' shooting will continue to preach to each other, let's have the power,

Park Shin Hye was also for the fans cheering and praying he would put a really responded. After a photo shoot and finish a high-touch fan meeting in Thailand, said the personnel towards the fans who made the good memories of the show with a promise to raise the Twitter photo Park Shin Hye is. Collect your eyes open to look for the message "YOU ARE THE BEST DEAR TO ME" to each other in the photo Park Shin Hye and fans.

Meanwhile, the scheduled broadcast on SBS trees rush mini series "Pinocchio" Park Shin Hye was shot in November.

Photo /S.A.L.T. Entertainment

Source :

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=213&aid=0000550036&sid1=001&spi_ref=pc_news_twitter

http://www.dizcul.co.kr/?p=12920

itemprop="name"Top 10 Asian Goddesses of 2014 chosen by Chinese fans

After 4 months of fierce competition, Victoria Song of South Korean girls group f(x) has emerged the winner in a Chinese online voting  campaign to elect the Asian Goddess of 2014. Guess who else is on the list and which other f(x) member is among the Top 10 Goddesses.

Victoria Song of f(x) won with 579,298 votes. Voters cited her cute, pretty looks and her attractive dancing as the main reasons for voting for her. The 27-year-old singer joined f(x) in 2009. Her popularity rose when she appeared in We Got Married with Nichkhun of 2PM.

Victoria beat out many famous actresses and leading models in China and Taiwan. Korean actress  Park Shin Hye came in second with 575,203 votes. Voters love her for having both beauty and acting skills.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/top-10-asian-goddesses-of-2014-chosen-by-chinese-fans/

Guest annariana18

Congratulations princess for winning the second place for Top 10 Asian Goddesses 2014 =D> for me you're the best coz of your personality, your beauty, your acting/singing/dancing skills. Well, Shinhye improved her singing skills a lot. Right now I love to see her sing. If she have the chance to release more songs, I would totally support it. She is a great singer. I really love My Dear and it's Chinese version. Hope she would lend her voice and skills for Pinocchio OST too :x
Bx-XnoVCcAEgG5K.jpg
credit as tagged
Bx-jbS_IAAEfx5F.jpg
ctto

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Wraps Up Asia Tour with Tearful Fan Meeting in Thailand
Park Shin Hye shed tears upon receiving a special gift from the fans during the finale Asia tour fan meeting in Thailand.

On September 23, S.A.L.T Entertainment, Park Shin Hye’s agency, released a set of pictures from the actress’ Thai fan meeting.

Following the press conference attended by major broadcasting companies and media outlets on September 19, Park Shin Hye began the finale fan meeting 2014 Story of Angel in Thailand on September 20 in Siam Pavalai Royal Grand Theater.

The fan meeting, which lasted three hours, brought out loud cheers and applauds throughout. Park Shin Hye presented performance of six songs, including The Heirs OST titled Story as well the song My Dear, which she participated in writing. 

76517002.jpg

During the second half of the fan meeting, she interacted more closely with the fans. She shared stories behind some of the best scenes from the drama The Heirs and took Polaroid pictures with the fans using drama items, such as hair clips, candy and more as well as made mango juice together with the fans.

Towards the end of the fan meeting, the Thai fans presented a special UCC video clip titled ‘Story of Starlight Angel,’ taking Park Shin Hye by surprise. After watching the video with the fans, Park Shin Hye went back up on the stage when the fans all held up cards that read ‘You Are The Best Dear To Me.’

Then the fans presented a special cake decorated with a ‘Pinocchio’ Park Shin Hye doll, bringing Park Shin Hye to tears on the spot.

The actress shared, “I was able to gain energy to work hard in filming Pinocchio through this tour. I will also be praying and cheering for you all, as I wish for us to continue to support each other.”

The fan meeting ended with a high-touch event and photo taking session, after which Pak Shin Hye uploaded photos from the event on her Twitter, as she had promised. 

Having wrapped up her Asia tour in Japan, China, Taiwan and Thailand, Park Shin Hye will soon begin filming her next project, SBS’s Pinocchio.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T. Entertainment
Mwave