❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

#ParkShinHye and #KimJaeYoung's SBS drama #TheJudgeFromHell Episode 8 pre-release.

💚will u keep working with ahrong?
😈yes, why?
💚she seems not a good demon
😈demon is originally bad
💚she's bad bad, i think she's really satan
😈she won't betray me
💚u'll get stab in the back

trans  by @__simba10

SBS Entertainment News

[SBS Night] 'Judge of Hell' Kim Jae-young and Park Shin-hye, will they find Kim Hye-hwa, who is chasing the 'serial murder suspect' they have been tracking for 25 years?

Entered 2024.10.12. 3:17 AM
Original article
Empathy20
0000308692_001_20241012031709901.jpg?typ
  [SBS Entertainment News | Editor Kim Hyo-jung]

The truth behind the incident that created Kim Jae-young's trauma is slowly being revealed.

On the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (hereafter referred to as 'Judge from Hell') that aired on the 11th, Han Da-on and Kang Bit-na were shown chasing down a bullying case.

In the broadcast that day, Kim So-young was greatly surprised when she heard the statement of a woman who was almost attacked by a stranger. The knife that the stranger was holding while trying to harm the woman was the same knife that a serial killer suspect had in the past. Kim So-young said, "Da-on, that guy is back," making people curious about the future development.

On that day, KO Food CEO Choi Won-joong called the union leader who was protesting separately and threatened him. Choi Won-joong, who sent 300 million won first, said, "You're going on strike because of money anyway. I gave you money, so why don't you stop?"

In response, the union leader drew the line, saying that what they want is not money, but to work like human beings. Choi Won-joong, who was not pleased with this, did not stop his violence against the union leader. He

mobilized gangsters to commit violence and even hit the union leader with golf balls. His brutality showed no signs of stopping, and he kidnapped the union leader again after he barely escaped the golf course.

The union leader's family reported him missing. However, the police did not take it seriously, saying that it was an adult missing person case. The cleaning company employees who learned of their story asked Kang Bit-na for help.

Kang Bit-na realized that the union leader was dead. And the union leader was found dead the next day.

Choi Won-joong, who was summoned by the police, denied the charges and denied knowing anything about it. At this time, Han Da-on revealed a recording file on the union leader's cell phone that was recorded at the golf course.

After hearing this, Choi Won-joong made excuses, saying, "Oh, I had dinner with the chairman that day. We played golf together afterward." Han Da-on then asked, "Does the witness admit to assaulting the deceased?"

Despite the evidence, Han Da-on asked Choi Won-joong, who was denying it, "Are you denying it even though the evidence is right there?"

Choi Won-joong responded, "What evidence? Proof that he accidentally hit her with a golf ball? That won't be proof that he killed her. The hardest part about doing business is dealing with people who have nothing. They have nothing to lose, so they're just trying to bite the owner's neck to fill their own stomachs," belittling the workers and making Han Da-on angry.

The police chief urged Kim So-young to cover up Choi Won-joong's case. Despite this, Kim So-young refused and told Han Da-on to continue the investigation.

Choi Won-joong had already taken action in the trial. The prosecutor passed without even questioning the defendant, and Kang Bit-na, who figured out their intentions, ridiculed Choi Won-joong, the prosecutor, and the defense team.

Choi Won-joong insisted until the end that he had nothing to do with the victim's death and that he didn't know that she had committed suicide.

Han Da-on then asked Kang Bit-na for help. The victim asked if it was a suicide or murder.

Kang Bit-na and Han Da-on checked the victim's body, and lied that it was suicide even though they knew all the facts.

Meanwhile, at the end of the broadcast, Kim So-young was shown confronting the criminal she had been chasing for 25 years. Han Da-on, who found out later that Kim So-young had disappeared, tracked her down with Park Dong-hoon. And then, they were shocked to find bloodstains on the floor of a dead-end alley, drawing attention.
Kim Hyo-jeong (star@sbs.co.kr)

Edaily

'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye, witnesses bloody scene... 11% viewership ratings

Entered 2024.10.12. 9:36 AM
Original article
Empathy9
0005856903_001_20241012093615653.jpg?typ
(Photo = SBS)
[Edaily Starin Reporter Choi Hee-jae] 'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young face a murder case.

On the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' that aired on the 11th, Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) and Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) found bloodstains, presenting a powerful ending.

According to Nielsen Korea, a viewership survey company, the 7th episode recorded 11.1% in the metropolitan area and 11% nationwide, taking first place among Friday-Saturday dramas. It also ranked first among all programs in the same time slot and on Fridays. The highest viewership rating was 13.8%.

On this day, Yoo Jung-im (played by Park Ji-yeon), a resident of Hwangcheon Villa, encountered an unidentified assailant while walking alone late at night. Fortunately, Gu Man-do (played by Kim In-kwon) and Jang Myung-sook (played by Kim Jae-hwa) who were passing by witnessed the situation, and Yoo Jung-im's life was saved. In the police investigation that followed, Yoo Jung-im testified about the assailant's unique knife shape.

Police officer Kim So-young (played by Kim Hye-hwa) was shocked when she saw this. The shape of the knife in the case records of serial killer J, who murdered Han Da-on's family 25 years ago, was similar to the picture of Yoo Jeong-im. Kim So-young concluded that serial killer J had reappeared after 25 years.

There were also signs of change in the relationship between Kang Bit-na and Han Da-on. While Han Da-on still strongly suspected Kang Bit-na as the culprit of the serial murders targeting criminals, Kang Bit-na consoled Han Da-on's trauma of blaming herself for the deaths of her family when she was young. Kang Bit-na's words, "You didn't kill them," disarmed Han Da-on's heart, and Han Da-on began to look at Kang Bit-na with even more complicated feelings.

On the other hand, Kang Bit-na found her own Coke can left at the scene of a past crime at Han Da-on's house. Kang Bit-na was furious when she learned that Han Da-on suspected her and moved into the house across the street to spy on her. Kang Bit-na vowed to find serial killer J as soon as possible and return to hell.

In the midst of all this, a new incident occurred. On the outside, he was an 'icon of good deeds', but on the inside, he believed that money was more important than human life, and he was a hypocrite to the core, Choi Won-joong (played by Oh Eui-sik). Choi Won-joong gave money to Won Chang-seon (played by Kang Shin-il), a laborer who was demanding fair labor rights, and despicably ignored him. However, when Won Chang-seon refused to back down, he kidnapped him and committed an unimaginable assault.

Won Chang-seon's body was found a while later. Evidence of Choi Won-joong assaulting Won Chang-seon was also found. However, Choi Won-joong shamelessly denied his crimes. Instead, he even mocked people without money as "people at the bottom." This really turned on Kang Bit-na and Han Da-on's anger switch. Kang Bit-na eventually looked into the truth behind Won Chang-seon's death at Han Da-on's request. Won Chang-seon's death was not suicide, but murder.

That night, Kang Bit-na and Han Da-on were returning to Hwangcheon Villa together when they encountered Park Dong-hoon (played by Kim Ji-hoon), a police officer who was on undercover duty in Hwangcheon-dong. A gunshot was heard as Kim So-young, who had been on undercover with Park Dong-hoon, disappeared. A while later, Kang Bit-na and Han Da-on witnessed blood flowing all over the floor of a dark alley. The shocking images of Kang Bit-na and Han Da-on, who were furious, came to a powerful conclusion in episode 7 of “Judge from Hell.”

Episode 7 of “Judge from Hell” organically wove together diverse stories such as the changes in the relationship between Kang Bit-na and Han Da-on, Oh Mi-ja (played by Kim Young-ok) whose hidden identity began to be revealed, Lee Ah-rong’s growing suspicion of Kang Bit-na, and the appearance of Choi Won-joong, a new criminal who committed the tyranny of a conglomerate.

“Judge from Hell” will air on the 12th at 10 p.m.

•  

Ratings #TheJudgeFromHell

(Nationwide and Seoul metropolitan)
EP01 :6.8% & 7.2%
EP02:9.3% & 9.8% 
EP03 :  8.0% & 8.5%
EP04 :  9.7%  &  9.8%
EP05 :  9.3% &  9.2%
EP06:  13.1% & 13.5%
EP07 :  11.0%& 11.1%  Highest viewership: 13,8% (-2,3%)

Q1: as a demon from hell, where to live with someone you love?
😈 even if living in reality might feel more hellish, it would be fun
👮i heard hell is better, so i would live together in hell

Q4: what's needed in this hellish reality?
😈all needs to coexist to become perfect, i'd choose humane sense of justice
👮i'd choose merciless coldness, bcs i don't have it

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/108/0003272786

Newsen

Park Shin-hye swings a golf club at the tyrannical conglomerate Oh Eui-sik (The Judge from Hell)

Entered 2024.10.12. 1:27 PM
Original article
Empathy5
202410121324542410_1_20241012132712217.jPhoto = Provided by SBS 'Judge from Hell'

Park Shin-hye punishes Oh Eui-sik.

The 7th episode of the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo and Jo Eun-ji) that aired on October 11th clearly showed the chaebol's bullying behavior that is more real than reality.

Chaebol Choi Won-joong (played by Oh Eui-sik) committed all kinds of threats and assaults on Won Chang-sun (played by Kang Shin-il), a worker who was demanding fair labor rights. When Won Chang-sun did not back down, he kidnapped and killed him and then made it look like a suicide. Even though evidence recording the situation at the time was discovered, Choi Won-joong shamelessly denied his guilt. With Kang Bit-na taking charge of Choi Won-joong's trial, it is expected that another strong punishment of the criminal will take place.

On the 12th, the production team of 'Judge from Hell' revealed the scene of Kang Bit-na's catharsis explosion. In the photo, Kang Bit-na is swinging a golf club with a satisfied expression. In front of her, the criminal Choi Won-joong is sitting with his mouth, hands, and feet tied. It is the same vile act that Choi Won-joong did to Won Chang-sun earlier. Kang Bit-na's eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth (an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth) punishment is expected to provide strong vicarious satisfaction once again.

The next photo shows Kang Bit-na wearing clothes that are splattered with blood, which seems to belong to the criminal Choi Won-joong. Her gaze and expression are more meaningful than the previous punishment moments, raising curiosity, and the last photo shows the criminal Choi Won-joong in a bloody and miserable state, stealing attention. The production team of 'Judge from Hell' said, "In the 8th episode that will air today (the 12th), Kang Bit-na punishes Choi Won-joong, a human trash who deserves to die. While Kang Bit-na is showing a little emotional change, Choi Won-joong has properly turned on Kang Bit-na's anger switch. Accordingly, Kang Bit-na's punishment this time is expected to be a MAX blow. “Please show a lot of interest and anticipation for the super-strong cider that will burst into your living room theaters with the passionate acting of the two actors, Park Shin-hye and Oh Ui-sik, who spare no effort in their actions,” he said. Broadcast on the 12th at 10 p.m.

Copyright ⓒ Newsen.

[Episode 9 Preview]
"Even if I chase you to the ends of hell
I'll catch you myself"
Kim Jae-young's anger towards serial killer J
😡

SBS Fri-Sat Drama < Judge from Hell >
☞ [Fri] 10 PM · [Sat] 9:50 PM

ImageImage

SBS Entertainment News

[SBS Night] 'Judge of Hell' Kim Jae-young to Park Shin-hye, "Catch the serial killer J together"... Park Shin-hye, 'tears' at Kim Jae-young's sadness

Entered 2024.10.13. 12:16 AM
Original article
Empathy12
Text to speech service
Change font size
0000308693_001_20241013001609037.jpg?typ
  [SBS Entertainment News | Editor Kim Hyo-jung]

Park Shin-hye shed tears because of Kim Jae-young.

On the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (hereafter referred to as 'Judge from Hell') that aired on the 12th, Han Da-on's determination to kill serial killer J was depicted.

On this day, Kang Bit-na released Choi Won-joong, the bullying CEO, on probation. And immediately began the hell trial.

Kang Bit-na returned the punishment that Choi Won-joong had done to the union leader. And she apologized to the victim and asked if he had been forgiven.

In response, Choi Won-joong made an outrageous remark, saying, "I have already been saved by God," and Kang Bit-na said, "You're wrong. Those who kill people and are not forgiven by the victim and do not reflect on their actions should be killed and sent to hell. This is God's will and the only power that God has given to the devil," and sent him to hell.

An unexpected person appeared in front of Kang Bit-na, who had killed Choi Won-joong. Han Da-on had been watching Kang Bit-na's every move. He had previously attached a location tracker to Kang Bit-na and had been chasing her based on that.

When Kang Bit-na asked him to hand over his cell phone, Han Da-on sprinkled sulfur powder on her. He knew that sulfur powder was fatal to demons.

Kang Bit-na was eventually subdued by Han Da-on and arrested. But then Han Da-on received a call. They had found Team Leader Kim So-young.

Han Da-on left Kang Bit-na tied up. Then he burst into tears when he saw Kim So-young, who had returned as a dead body.

Han Da-on was the only survivor of the J serial murder case. Kim So-young, who had been dispatched to Han Da-on's house at the time, felt sorry for Han Da-on and offered to be his family. And Kim So-young had fought to the end to keep her promise to Han Da-on that she would catch the murderer, and ended up dying.

Han Da-on, who went to Kang Bit-na again, broke her cell phone and gave it to her. Then he begged Kang Bit-na, saying, "Please kill someone."

Han Da-on said, "Serial killer J, find him and send him to hell. You're the devil, so you can do it. No, catch him together with me. The moment I see him, I'll tear him to pieces with my own hands and kill him." Kang Bit-na ignored his story, saying that he'd go to hell then. Han Da-on then sobbed, saying, "After I kill that RickRoll'D, you kill me and send me to hell. Then I'll gladly die inside you."

Hearing this, Kang Bit-na smiled and said, "I'll definitely keep that promise." However, Kang Bit-na soon suffered from heart pain. And she even shed tears, raising curiosity about the future development.

“after i k!ll that RickRoll'D, you can k!ll me and send me to hell.

i will gladly let you k!ll me then.”
“that promise. make sure to keep it.”

Daumize

Will she surpass 'Weekend Queen' Park Shin-hye? 'Box office queens' Kim Tae-ri and Kim So-yeon will be dispatched

Eyes ize Reporter Lee Kyung-ho2024. 10. 12. 10:00

Eyes ize Reporter Lee Kyung-ho

20241012100011252smlz.jpg

Will a new weekend home theater queen be born? While Park Shin-hye is leading the way, Kim Tae-ri and Kim So-yeon are throwing their hats into the ring and heading to the weekend home theater battle. The three leading actresses are expected to engage in a fierce competition for the title of 'weekend queen.' 

Currently, Park Shin-hye, who captivated viewers with 'The Devil Judge', is solidifying her position as the 'weekend queen'. 

Park Shin-hye continues to capture viewers' attention with the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell', which first aired on September 21. 'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil where Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye), a demon who enters the body of a judge, meets the humane, passionate detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

20241012100013134azez.jpg

Park Shin-hye, who plays Kang Bit-na in the drama, portrays the process of punishing the wicked as a devil judge in a refreshing and thrilling way. Park Shin-hye's line to the wicked in the drama, "The real trial will begin now!" and after the trial, "To hell!" is captivating the viewers. In particular, Park Shin-hye's lovely yet creepy reversal acting, and even action acting, is leading the viewers to watch the original episode. The 6th episode aired on the 5th recorded a viewership rating of 13.1% (Nielsen Korea nationwide), and she was crowned the 'Weekend Queen'. 

As Park Shin-hye captivates viewers, it is no exaggeration to say that weekends, especially Saturday afternoons, are 'Park Shin-hye viewing time.' Park Shin-hye competed with Jung So-min in the tvN weekend drama 'Mom's Friend's Son', which was partly broadcast at 10 PM on Saturdays, but she has now surpassed him. In addition, Geum Sae-rok from the KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Iron Family', which aired at 8 PM, did not show as much presence as expected, so the 'weekend queen' position went to Park Shin-hye. 

Copyright © ize 

Sports Trends

'Judge from Hell' New Work War Laughs First, Highest 16.1% [Comprehensive]

Entered 2024.10.13. 7:28 AM
Last modified 2024.10.13. 7:32 AM
Original article

Park Shin-hye x Kim Jae-young hold hands and
shed devil's tears... foreshadowing
0000993967_001_20241013073217206.png?typSBS Friday-Saturday Drama 'Judge from Hell'

'Judge From Hell' continues its overwhelming 1st place streak, breaking its own highest record.

According to the viewership ratings research company Nielsen Korea on October 13, the 8th episode of the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge From Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo and Jo Eun-ji/produced by Studio S), which aired on October 12, recorded 13.7% in the metropolitan area and 13.6% nationwide, breaking its own highest record yet again. This is the number 1st place for all Saturday broadcasts and all weekly programs. The peak viewership rating soared to a whopping 16.1%, and the 2049 viewership rating also swept the 1st place for the entire week with 4.4%. Amid the new drama war, 'Judge From Hell' showed its overwhelming power by increasing its viewership ratings.

In the broadcast that day, the roller coaster-like relationship between Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) and Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) reached a major turning point. Han Da-on, who was driven to the edge, reached out to Kang Bit-na with a desperate cry. Kang Bit-na, who grabbed her hand, empathized with Han Da-on's emotions and shed tears.

On this day, Kang Bit-na and Han Da-on discovered the sound of a gunshot and red bloodstains while Kim So-young (played by Kim Hye-hwa) had disappeared. As the serial killer J, who killed Han Da-on's entire family 25 years ago, emerged as a strong suspect in this case, Kang Bit-na's heart began to beat painfully again as she watched Han Da-on shake with anger.

Meanwhile, the trial of Choi Won-joong (played by Oh Eui-sik), a conglomerate criminal, was also underway. Choi Won-joong exerted all kinds of external pressure using money and power. Kang Bit-na handed down a lenient sentence in court in order to punish Choi Won-joong. Choi Won-joong did not apologize to the victims' families, but instead went to church and cried out that he had been saved by God. The sight of Choi Won-joong arrogantly ignoring the police's offer of personal protection was infuriating in itself.

At the same time, Han Da-on appeared in front of Kang Bit-na, who was heading out to punish Choi Won-joong. Kang Bit-na brought up the story of serial killer J and suggested to Han Da-on, "Don't chase me, help me. I'll find him and make him pay." Han Da-on, who could not accept this offer, hugged Kang Bit-na tightly and said, "Thank you for trusting me and telling me it wasn't my fault."

After that, Kang Bit-na's real trial for the criminal Choi Won-joong began. As always, Kang Bit-na punished Choi Won-joong in an eye-for-an-eye, tooth-for-a-tooth manner. While the impactful execution scene provided thrilling cider, a shocking twist was revealed. Han Da-on filmed Kang Bit-na dragging Choi Won-joong out after punishing him. It turned out that Han Da-on had attached a location tracker to Kang Bit-na's clothes when they had hugged each other earlier.

When Kang Bit-na was shaking with betrayal, Han Da-on subdued Kang Bit-na with sulfur powder and handcuffed her. Kang Bit-na was unable to move for several hours because of the sulfur powder. At that moment, Han Da-on’s cell phone rang. It was a call that Kim So-young had been found. Kim So-young was dead. Next to Kim So-young’s body was a mark that seemed to belong to serial killer J.

Kim So-young was the person who gave Han Da-on the greatest strength after losing all her family to serial killer J. She was her mother, her older sister, and more like family than her own family. Han Da-on, who was devastated, went to find Kang Bit-na herself. Then, she destroyed the cell phone containing the evidence. Han Da-on then shouted to Kang Bit-na to kill serial killer J, no, to catch him together and kill him.

When Kang Bit-na refused, Han Da-on screamed, “After I kill that RickRoll'D, you kill me and send me to hell. Then, I’ll gladly die by your hand.” Kang Bit-na turned around, saying, “I’ll definitely keep that promise.” At that moment, Kang Bit-na's heart pounded and tears fell from her eyes. The devil's tears. It was the 8th episode ending with a powerful impact that hinted at a big change in the future development.

Kang Bit-na and Han Da-on had been playing tag, being wary and suspicious of each other. They were even in a situation where Han Da-on, a police officer, had no choice but to stop Kang Bit-na, a devil, from punishing criminals. However, starting from the 8th episode ending, the relationship between the two is expected to change properly. Now, they can join hands. Not only the relationship, but also the emotional line of the two is expected to change significantly as Kang Bit-na empathizes with Han Da-on's anger and even sheds tears. This seems to be an important viewing point for 'Judge from Hell' that has passed the middle part.

SBS's Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell', which has been properly bursting the dopamine of viewers with its powerful story and unpredictable development every episode, airs every Friday and Saturday at 10 PM.

Reporter Ahn Byung-gil sasang@kyunghyang.com
Reporter Ahn Byeong-gil sasang@kyunghyang.com

https://soompi.com/article/1694509wpp/the-judge-from-hell-ratings-soar-to-new-high-as-a-virtuous-business-and-jeongnyeon-the-star-is-born-premiere

A detective who fell in love with a devil from hell?!
Park Shin Hye X Kim Jae Young Chemistry Hell Begins! 
🔥

Good and Evil Coexistence Cider Action Fantasy
< The Judge from Hell > Streaming on Disney+

Park Shin Hye And Kim Jae Young Show Off Adorable Real-Life Chemistry On Set Of 'The Judge From Hell'

Park Shin Hye And Kim Jae Young Show Off Adorable Real-Life Chemistry On Set Of "The Judge From Hell"

Oct 09, 2024
by E Cha

SBS’s “The Judge from Hell” has shared a cute glimpse of its leads behind the scenes of filming!

“The Judge from Hell” is a fantasy romance drama starring Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na, a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), who works hard at his job in a reality harsher than hell, Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to becoming a true judge.

The newly released behind-the-scenes photos offer a peek at the adorable real-life chemistry between the two stars. When Park Shin Hye poses for the camera with a slightly mischievous expression, Kim Jae Young watches her with a bright smile on his face. Between takes, the exhausted actors lean against a wall and take a well-deserved break, and they also snap a photo together when the cameras aren’t rolling.

The-Judge-from-Hell-1.jpg

The production team of “The Judge from Hell” commented, “Not only did Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young display top-notch acting by fully immersing themselves in their characters and the story, but they also always filled the set with cheerful energy during filming. It was because of the two actors’ passion and consideration of others that the rest of the cast and crew was able to gain more strength and feel motivated to keep going. Thanks to them, the laughter on set never stopped while we were filming ‘The Judge from Hell.’ We’re very grateful to the two actors.”

“The Judge from Hell” airs on Fridays and Saturdays at 10 p.m. KST.

And Park Shin Hye in “Doctors” below!

Watch Now

Source (1)

Export News

Park Shin-hye X Kim Jae-young's anger button is ON... NEW Sinner Oh Eui-sik appears (Judge from Hell)

Entered 2024.10.11. 11:50 AM
Original article

0001781704_001_20241011115010121.jpg?typ

(Xports News Lee Ye-jin)

The anger switch of Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young in 'Judge from Hell' is turned on.

SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' is a cider action fantasy where the devil Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) enters the body of a judge and meets the humane hot-blooded detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. It

is a thrilling and refreshing cider that bursts into the living room theater by separating the human trash that deserves to die that appears in each episode.

'Judge from Hell' is continuously breaking its own highest viewership ratings record. The response to the criminal characters in each episode and the unique and talented actors who play them is also hot.

Jang Do-ha (played by Moon Jung-joon) who is a criminal of dating violence in episodes 1 and 2, Im Se-joo (played by Bae Ja-young) who is a criminal of insurance murder and child abuse in episodes 3 and 4, and Yang Kyung-won (played by Yang Seung-bin) who is a criminal of family murder in episodes 5 and 6. The analysis is that they maximized the catharsis that viewers feel with their amazing acting skills.

In the midst of this, the 7th episode of 'Judge from Hell' that will air on October 11th will feature the appearance of a new criminal, Oh Eui-sik (Choi Won-joong), raising expectations. Choi Won-joong, played by Oh Eui-sik in the drama, is on the outside an icon of good deeds and a capable young manager, but his true face is a tycoon stained with madness and murderousness, full of hypocrisy. His shameless bullying, believing that he can do anything as long as he has money, is expected to explode with anger from viewers.

0001781704_002_20241011115010181.jpg?typ

The stills released together show Kang Bit-na and Han Da-on, who are more emotional than ever.

Kang Bit-na shows an absurd expression in the courtroom, as if she is dumbfounded. Han Da-on is gripped by anger. Next, Choi Won-joong is seen wearing a mask with two faces, raising curiosity about what kind of story will unfold.

Regarding this, the production team of 'Judge from Hell' said, "In the 7th episode that will air today (the 11th), a new criminal, Choi Won-joong, will appear. Choi Won-joong commits a crime in a different way than the previous criminals, and this properly presses the anger switch of Kang Bit-na and Han Da-on.

And the anger of the main characters will shake up the development of 'Judge from Hell' from now on. Of course, the powerful acting of the three actors Park Shin-hye, Kim Jae-young, and Oh Ui-sik is also expected to shine. Please show a lot of interest and anticipation for 'Judge from Hell' that will sweep like a storm."

Episode 7 of the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell', which will grab viewers' hearts for 60 minutes, will air today, Friday the 11th at 10 PM.

Photo = SBS

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/609/0000907574