❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Top 33 Most Followed Korean Actresses On Instagram & Other Korean Actresses' Instagram

Find out the Top most followed Korean actresses on Instagram & other actresses' Instagram.

YuJun, Kpopmap Editor
Published : Apr 17, 2023 222,865 Views

Have you ever wondered who are the most followed Korean actresses on Instagram?

Most of the Korean actresses have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using actively Instagram while some do not really keep it updated. Some actresses also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.

Here are the most followed Korean actresses on Instagram and then a rough ranking of other actresses' Instagram followers amount (around 70).

If you are not following your favorite actresses' Instagram, it is time to do so.

All data were updated on April 17, 2023, 4:00PM KST. We update regularly as the numbers keep on increasing.

Important Notice: only a few acting-dols have been included according to our new criteria (as of January 2022) made with readers' opinions in mind. Check the criteria for this list at the bottom of the page. 

8. Park ShinHye - 14.4m followers - @ssinz7

Top 33 Most Followed Korean Actresses On Instagram & Other Korean Actresses' Instagram

OSEN

Park Shin-hye, recovering her prime body while raising a child... slimmer legs

Article input 2023.04.16. 11:51 am original article
0004830757_001_20230416115109606.jpg?type=w540

[OSEN=Reporter Ha Soo-jung]

Park Shin-hye went on an outdoor outing and revealed her current situation.

On the 14th, actress Park Shin-hye posted a picture of her recent situation with the caption, "I forgot to blink because I was so focused on watching.. I need artificial tears...".

In her published photos, she is seen taking a certification shot with Park Shin-hye before going to see an art performance with her acquaintance. On this day, she watched the National Ballet's 'Don Quixote' performance, and she showed off her slender legs in a short skirt. Even after she went through pregnancy and childbirth, she rather captured her attention by showing off a more beautiful visual than before. 

Park Shin-hye, who became her mother, chose JTBC's new drama 'Doctor Slump' as her comeback work, and Park Hyeong-sik was confirmed for her opposite role. 

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy about the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Jeong-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye), who caught the brakes while running only on the upward curve of life. reunited in

/ hsjssu@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Park Shin-hye

(PARK SHIN HYE )  

혜달, 열여드레 - 잎새달호

이상하다.. 분명 오늘이 18일이었는데
촬영중이라 날짜개념이 잠시...
다음달은 놓치지 않을거에요..

[TRANS] 

Something is not right.. For sure today date is 18 
I’m shooting’s now so I’ve lost track of date.
I won’t miss it next month 

cr:  https://instagram.com/p/CrNdsYzh0-B/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

#ParkShinHye for <Hye-Moon 18th day.
April!

"Drama Special ~ Don't worry, it's a ghost"  :)
Thursday, May 4, 19:00-

# Park Shin Hye パク・シネ & # Bong Tae Gyu #ポン・テギュ starring.

One day, a heartrending love story begins when a cute ghost appears in front of the main character who was taken to the hospital with no memory.

Details ➡ https://kbsworld.ne.jp/program/detail?prSn=1298

❤️https://www.instagram.com/p/Co9D1afvUIU/・ᴗ・ ♡︎