❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

YES! :glasses::thumbsup:

I can't wait for it... looking forward to beautiful scenery of Granada...

Background of Granada

Granada is the capital city of the province of Granada, in the autonomous community of Andalusia, Spain. Granada is located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, at the confluence of four rivers, the Darro, the Genil, the Monachil and the Beiro. It sits at an average elevation of 738 m (2,421 ft) above sea level, yet is only one hour by car from the Mediterranean coast, the Costa Tropical. Nearby is the Sierra Nevada Ski Station, where the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships 1996 were held.

In the 2005 national census, the population of the city of Granada proper was 236,982, and the population of the entire urban area was estimated to be 472,638, ranking as the 13th-largest urban area of Spain. About 3.3% of the population did not hold Spanish citizenship, the largest number of these people (31%; or 1% of the total population) coming from South America. Its nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport.

The Alhambra, a Moorish citadel and palace, is in Granada. It is the most renowned building of the Andalusian Islamic historical legacy with its many cultural attractions that make Granada a popular destination among the tourist cities of Spain. The Almohad influence on architecture is also preserved in the Granada neighborhood called the Albaicín with its fine examples of Moorish and Morisco construction. Granada is also well-known within Spain for the University of Granada which has an estimated 82,000 students spread over five different campuses in the city. The pomegranate (in Spanish, granada) is the heraldic device of Granada.

The Alhambra

200px-Alhambra_de_Granada_-_Espa%C3%B1a.220px-Figur_21._Kulturturistens_Nirvana.

The Alhambra is a Nasrid "palace city". It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984. It is certainly Granada's most emblematic monument and one of the most visited in Spain. It consists of a defensive zone, the Alcazaba, together with others of a residential and formal state character, the Nasrid Palaces and, lastly, the palace, gardens and orchards of El Generalife.

The Alhambra occupies a small plateau on the southeastern border of the city in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada above the Assabica valley. Some of the buildings may have existed before the arrival of the Moors. The Alhambra as a whole is completely walled, bordered to the north by the valley of the Darro, to the south by the al-Sabika, and to the east of the Cuesta del Rey Chico, which in turn is separated from the Albayzín and Generalife, located in the Cerro del Sol.

In the 11th century the Castle of the Alhambra was developed as a walled town which became a military stronghold that dominated the whole city. But it was in the 13th century, with the arrival of the first monarch of the Nasrid dynasty, Muhammad I of Granada (Mohammed I, 1238–1273), that the royal residence was established in the Alhambra. This marked the beginning of its heyday. The Alhambra became palace, citadel and fortress, and was the residence of the Nasrid sultans and their senior officials, including servants of the court and elite soldiers (13th–14th centuries).

In 1492 the Catholic Monarchs, Ferdinand and Isabela, expelled the final Moors from the city of Granada. They established permanent residency in the Alhambra, and it was here that Christopher Columbus requested royal endorsement for his westward expedition that year.

In 1527 Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor demolished part of the architectural complex to build the Palace which bears his name. Although the Catholic Monarchs had already altered some rooms of the Alhambra after the conquest of the city in 1492, Charles V wanted to construct a permanent residence befitting an emperor. Around 1537 he ordered the construction of the Peinador de la Reina, or Queen's dressing room, where his wife Isabel lived, over the Tower of Abu l-Hayyay.

There was a pause in the ongoing maintenance of the Alhambra from the 18th century for almost a hundred years, and during the French domination substantial portions of the fortress were blown apart. The repair, restoration and conservation that continues to this day did not begin until the 19th century. The complex currently includes the Museum of the Alhambra, with objects mainly from the site of the monument itself and the Museum of Fine Arts.[11]

Spain/Europe fans of PSH - rejoice... you are lucky to bump into her and HB in Granada :blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

SBS Star 연예 [SBS Star] Park Shin Hye to Join 'Memories of the Alhambra' with Hyun Bin

작성 2018.04.24 10:25 

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye to Join Memories of the Alhambra with Hyun Bin

Actress Park Shin Hye and actor Hyun Bin will be showing their chemistry in a new drama.

On April 23, it was announced that Park Shin Hye is confirmed to join tvN's new drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'.

Hyun Bin

Earlier this month, Hyun Bin has previously confirmed to play the male protagonist of the drama.

▶ [SBS Star] Hyun Bin to Take a Lead Role in 'Memories of the Alhambra'

'Memories of the Alhambra' is a fantasy-melodrama about an investment company CEO 'Yoo Jin-woo' who visits Granada, Spain and stays at an old hostel run by 'Jung Hee-joo'.

Park Shin Hye

Hyun Bin will be playing 'Yoo Jin-woo', while Park Shin Hye will be taking the role of 'Jung Hee-joo'. The production team and the cast are heading to Spain and start filming in May, and the drama is scheduled to air during the second half of the year.

(Credit= 'VAST.ent' Facebook, SBS funE)  (SBS Star)
출처 : SBS 뉴스 원본 링크 : https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004727387&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

• Like 9

it was as if they were planned to be on the same drama. it was not the first, but at the second, they are the leading role. I think they  will be good chemistry. Shin Hye is expert in this subject definitely.

• Like 5

@veritHi  

yes....it was meant to be!:)

SH-HB pairing caught the eyes of more than one casting team. Not surprised....Shinhye not only looks good with everyone but is a good actress with popularity to beat all. Also, was making a comeback after a long time 

They really wanted them for Fox Star Bride. Then her for Incheon. MOA team seemed to like them for the same reasons....

Do hope the drama turns out to be a good one .....better than what they rejected. It definitely has unique features. 

Location shooting at Beautiful setting of Alhambra, Granada..., Great PD, OTP, action melo (fantasy my only concern because it needs to be done well). Also, it’s only 16 episodes. Wanted to see SH for 24ep :tongue::)

Overall, excited for the drama

• Like 5

@alcides14ahjumma :D

Now that you have Shinhye’s comeback you have started wishing for more...

But, even if KWB cannot make it....do hope he is recovering well and in good physical and mental health. Actually with the synopsis as it is and only 16 episodes....I do NOT want a triangle. A good story, action and focus on their story is enough.

The triangle is SH-HB-Alhambra, Granada Spain as far as I am concerned :D:D:D

• Like 4

6 hours ago, maris1 said:

@alcides14ahjumma :D

Now that you have Shinhye’s comeback you have started wishing for more...

But, even if KWB cannot make it....do hope he is recovering well and in good physical and mental health. Actually with the synopsis as it is and only 16 episodes....I do NOT want a triangle. A good story, action and focus on their story is enough.

The triangle is SH-HB-Alhambra, Granada Spain as far as I am concerned :D:D:D

Ah, ah You right. I am greedy when comes to our girl:D 

I heard KWB might restart his public activities, so I am wishing for a Star entrance with his pal Shin Hye. I do not want a triangle , no no no(lol) .  I am sure they will not do that to us, no time for that, we want something fresh and innovative how the vibe this drama is giving, maybe just bff of one of them , preference Shin Hye, since I am sure more actors/actresses will be add on. I want to see “machos” (manly) only on this drama.lol:) My wish! 

• Like 4

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=shinhyestar&logNo=221259509250&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fxm5V3NJJAE%3Famp%3D1

KR FC The starlight Angels is planning to do  the rice wreath and food support event(meal, snack, coffee, etc) for tvN "Memories Of The Alhambra Palace"  with fans all of the world. 
You can join  the rice wreath as a country or a group. 

① An application of joining : country or group or personal

② How to (overseas)  :
1. e-mail:  shinhyestar@naver.com
2. Sending messages for cheering ShinHye and Banner. 
3. KR FC official paypal : hrkim072@hanmail.net
4. Korean Fans(국내팬  입금 계좌) : 하나은행 746-910237-10407 신선영     

③ Banner Size : A4 (210mm * 297mm) + Various Banner Size (reference : nanumstore)
(limit as a rice wreath weight, ask more details to shinhyestar@naver.com)

④ Banner Contents : ShinHye's photo(s) + the name of country or group + cheering messages

⑤ Apply : KR FC The starlight Angels's email (shinhyestar@naver.com)  or Twitter account (@star_lightangel) DM

⑥ Previous rice wreath project 
- ex 1.  sbs "Pinocchio"  : http://blog.naver.com/shinhyestar/220172971636
- ex 2.  sbs "The Heirs" : http://www.nanumstore.com/send/star_photo_view.html?data=idx%3D10127%26pagecnt%3D0%26letter_no%3D%26offset%3D0%26search%3Dtitle%26searchstring%3D%BB%F3%BC%D3%C0%DA%B5%E9%26present_num%3D0
- ex 3. SBS Doctors : http://blog.naver.com/shinhyestar/220737034560

⑦ Please send money via paypal hrkim072@hanmail.net  We will notice due date later. 
Korean Fans : 국내팬은 별빛천사 공식 계좌 (하나은행 746-910237-10407 신선영)로 입금

If you send  messages on the banner in your own language, it is going to be put on the rice wreath. (If you want, the flag is going to be put on it.)
The rice wreath will be donated "노원 나눔의 집(The House of Sharing in Nowon)" and "기아대책본부(KFHI)".

The minimun amount of money of the rice wreath is 100usd. 
There is no limitation of the amount of money for food support event(meal, snack, coffee, etc).
reference of the rice wreath :  http://www.nanumstore.com/index.php

If you any questions, please send email shinhyestar@naver.com or Twitter DM (@star_lightangel)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Now , we are going to see many many trying to be funny sarcastic as well malicious comments about Shin  Hye coming from that media company, and they will  thrown other artists in there just to try to look casual or general, but please do not underestimate our intelligence. I bet Park Bo Gum is not accepting their offer also! It must be painful eh? So, my recommendation to you, you better behave! TVn is the luck one ! Lol! :D

• Like 2