❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye And So Ji Sub Talk About The Things That Make Them Happy

Park-Shin-Hye-So-Ji-Sub1.jpg

On the April 20 episode of tvN’s “Little House in the Forest,” Park Shin Hye and So Ji Sub talked about the joys in life.

See Also: So Ji Sub Shows Support For Son Ye Jin And Her Drama

Park Shin Hye was asked to pick something in her daily life that makes her truly happy, to which she answered, “I’m happy when my family and I divide into teams and go bowling, or when I go fishing with my family.” The actress explained, “I endure difficult times with my family. The second [thing that makes me happy] are my friends.”

She then added, “Sometimes when I can’t be comforted by people, my pets comfort me. I’m happy when I feel the soft fur of my cat on my fingertips.”

Park Shin Hye also emphasized the importance of feeling happy, as she commented, “There are times when my confidence is low, but through the things that make me happy, I feel like I’m living a healthy life. But sometimes when I’m busy, I forget about the small joys in life and complain.”

So Ji Sub was also asked what makes him happy, and he responded that his bed really makes him happy. After being lost in thought for a while, he added, “I always try to be happy and enjoy life, but I question whether this kind of happiness is okay for me to have. I find the answer to that question difficult.”

He then explained, “That doesn’t mean I’m someone who feels unhappy. I don’t know if I’m being too serious about this, but I think this is something that I need to figure out in the future. I’ll continue to think about it.” So Ji Sub also commented, “I drink with others sometimes, but I enjoy drinking alone. When I’m with others, I end up concentrating on them. But when I drink alone, I can focus solely on myself.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/20/park-shin-hye-ji-sub-talk-things-make-happy/

• Like 4

5 Best K-Drama Hits Streaming for Free on Viki

1*PIVFsE_o4ICuUbaA9yPSKQ.jpeg

If you’re a fairly new K-drama fan, you may have heard about some of these popular hits from years past. And for those of you on the sidelines, this is seriously your best chance to see what the K-drama hype is all about.

Running out of things to watch? You know you’re gonna finally find something that looks just “meh”, then spend the next 45 minutes scrolling through Facebook instead. Why not try these popular K-dramas — complete with English subs!? All of them are now streaming for FREE on Viki!

Pinocchio

1*7H790yBE8TNzmCNYAIe2cw.png

This popular drama starring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk is back on Vikifor good and available for free streaming! Follow your favorite rookie broadcast reporters as they try to uphold journalistic integrity while winning in love. Todd, our Ad-Ops Manager, calls it — “I never knew hiccups could be so sexy.” Think Liar Liar with more beautiful people. (Cheers!)

Watch all of these dramas and many more for FREE on Viki now!

https://blog.viki.com/5-best-k-drama-hits-streaming-for-free-on-viki-704ff9d57fa3

https://twitter.com/Viki/status/987435747778146304

• Like 4

VARIETY

Park Shin Hye experiences the small joys of life on 'Little House in the Forest'

By KayRosa    24 minutes ago    602    86    0

Park Shin Hye experienced the small but pleasant joys of life on 'Little House in the Forest'!

SEE ALSO: [Skype Interview] Ask anything and everything: Send us your questions for San E and Mad Clown!

The program 'Little House in the Forest' is a healing variety show that focuses on the value of nature and minimalism. As one of the experimenters, Park Shin Hye recently talked about the small but great joys in her life that keep her energized throughout her busy schedules.

"I am really happy when I go bowling or fishing with my family. Also, I think I'm happy when I spend time with my friends hanging at our own little hiding place," Park Shin Hye relayed. She also talked about her pets, and emphasized that eating is another one of her greatest joys. "I am happy whatever I eat, whenever I eat. Does that take up too much of myself? Isn't that the same with everyone, though?" she said, laughing. 

Also on the show, Park Shin Hye (along with the other experimenter, So Ji Sub) was asked to capture the audio of 'three different kinds of bird songs'. With the mission in hand, Park Shin Hye came across many types of birds, focusing solely on recording the natural sounds. The show then transformed those captured sounds into ASMR content, which you can experience below. 

What are your small but greatest joys in life?

• Like 4

Park Shin Hye And So Ji Sub Talk About The Things That Make Them Happy

Park-Shin-Hye-So-Ji-Sub1.jpg

Park Shin Hye was asked to pick something in her daily life that makes her truly happy, to which she answered, “I’m happy when my family and I divide into teams and go bowling, or when I go fishing with my family.” The actress explained, “I endure difficult times with my family. The second [thing that makes me happy] are my friends.”

She then added, “Sometimes when I can’t be comforted by people, my pets comfort me. I’m happy when I feel the soft fur of my cat on my fingertips.”

Park Shin Hye also emphasized the importance of feeling happy, as she commented, “There are times when my confidence is low, but through the things that make me happy, I feel like I’m living a healthy life. But sometimes when I’m busy, I forget about the small joys in life and complain.”

So Ji Sub was also asked what makes him happy, and he responded that his bed really makes him happy. After being lost in thought for a while, he added, “I always try to be happy and enjoy life, but I question whether this kind of happiness is okay for me to have. I find the answer to that question difficult.”

He then explained, “That doesn’t mean I’m someone who feels unhappy. I don’t know if I’m being too serious about this, but I think this is something that I need to figure out in the future. I’ll continue to think about it.” So Ji Sub also commented, “I drink with others sometimes, but I enjoy drinking alone. When I’m with others, I end up concentrating on them. But when I drink alone, I can focus solely on myself.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/20/park-shin-hye-ji-sub-talk-things-make-happy/

• Like 4

TOP 5 Korean Celebrities that became the BIGGEST Topic in Entertainment TV-Shows by OBS

1. Yoona - Hyori's Homestay 2

2. So JiSub - Small House

3. Park ShinHye - #SmallHouse (TvN)

4. Kim YoungKwang - Law of the Jungle

5. Lee SangYoon -Master in the House

DbTMacjVMAAwKZv.jpg

• Like 4