❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I feel I should share this, overall has to do with all of us, I know as our baby girl, you chingus also care a lot with this type news: I want to apologize if disturb anyone, but we can only help by taking action,  when it's brought up to our attention: Sorry chin:(gus , it's happening right in our backyard. 

Hundreds of whales die in mass stranding on New Zealand beach

Urgent plea issued for locals to drop work and school commitments and head to the remote beach to save surviving whales 

• Like 9

3Posted by pshdaily   /   4 hours ago

tumblr_ol63qiFUgw1vnfz2qo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol63qiFUgw1vnfz2qo2_250.png

[K-Netizen] The eyes expression that will make (your) heart flutter. Park Shin Hye’s lovely moments in Paris.
1. [+742, -78] your bright smile always makes people happy and be in a very good mood ❤ Don’t ever forget to have a healthy smile. I hope that you will always stay beside us.
2. [+579, -82] beautiful
3. [+555, -72] so beautiful
4. [+448, -74] very beautiful
5. [+415, -77] beautiful
6. [+218, -54] the best among 20’s actress. Visual is jjang!
7. [+209, -48] i was cured (by looking at this) this is so good.
Cr. Chinese translation: 韩流资讯博
English translation: PSHDAILY TUMBLR

• Like 15

Top 3 most touching moments from inside the 2016 K-drama awards 

by Mysujung on Wed, Jan 04, 2017 

2cfd59c5-6cd6-400d-aabd-6354251c109e.jpg
 0  0

Another year has come and gone, and with it a whole year's worth of truly amazing Korean Dramas! As 2016 came to a close, both KBS and SBS held their annual awards ceremony as a way to pay tribute to the great works and entertainers that have brought so much joy and excitement to fans all around the world. As always, the events were star-studded affairs with some of the top names in Korean entertainment attending, however, when it was all said and done, a few moments really stood out from the rest! Keep reading to find out what brought Park Bo Gum to tears, why Song Joong Ki covered a child actress' eyes, and how Park Shin Hye showed her appreciation to the cast and crew of Doctor Crush

......skipped

Finally, during the SBS Drama Awards, Actress Park Shin Hye was seen taking many selfies with other actors and went on to kindly share her memories with all her followers online. However, Park's thoughtfulness truly shined when, after receiving the award for Best Actress for her role in Doctor Crush, Park left a lengthy message for the cast and crew where she took the time to thank each person individually! She went on to humbly comment that she could not forget the passion that was hotter than last year’s sweltering summer. 

0da9111b-b591-40ab-b50c-c0d5fa9cbe60.jpegfeda5dc1-03b6-4d2b-9106-d8522a26515f.jpeg

(Park Shin Hye's Instagram)

Park also expressed that, “It‘s too bad Rae Won oppa, Sung Kyung and Kyoon Sangcouldn’t come, but I was still very happy.”

She concluded by congratulating Kim Min Suk and Moon Ji In from Doctor Crush for also receiving awards for Best New Actors!

...skipped 

cr. https://www.dramafever.com/news/inside-the-2016-drama-awards-touching-moments/

• Like 14