❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hello all! :D Hope you don't mind me posting this here. :D

- - -

Park Shin Hye | The Beginning of a Lyrical Journey in Jeju x 

Welcome Dbuds!!:wub::wub:....sorry I'm a bit late!:sweatingbullets::P Thanks for these wonderful and super cool gifs..and also for allowing me to use one of them..:D:D Don't be hesitant to post anything here, especially if it has to do with ShinHye....we will surely enjoy it/them, so fire away!!:lol::lol:

Anyways, guys I thought the whole Lotte Cf will be out today?what happen? been waiting for it for ages!LOL!!:sweatingbullets:

I guess I will just settle for this for the meantime...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(credit given to the uploader)

• Like 14

@ jenmarie30, i agree with that PD. sh do have alot of fans there n i think YAB is the cause? nwy i really like wht  this PD said abt sh n her working etique n ofc, what sh cn become in the future - a great actress. he also seems like a funny, easygoing guy jst like pinocchio PD. hope sh cn work with him again.

abt the movie, i really like it n not jst bc sh is there. imo the plot, cinematography n  casts r all gd n ofc, the queen's hanbok r really wow. my only complain is that it's short. i need mre queen vs king, queen vs royal concubine, king vs ministers scene. my favourite scene is when the queen confront the king of being a coward. that scene, sh jst nailed it. watch tht scene nth times with n w/o subs. the best scene! :):wub:

@ amber03,  another cf? will all the LDF endorsers be in it? or jst sh? either way, cnt wait to see it :)

• Like 10

Fashion Face Off: Park Shin Hye Vs. Krystal In Saint Laurent Jacket

By Elsa B. | July 17, 2015

Park shin hye InStyle Korea's April issue 2015 fx-Krystal-W-Korea-Magazine-March-2015-Fashion-Style
(Photo : InStyle & W Korea)

In the last (femaleicon1.png) Fashion Face Off, After Love actress Yoon Eun Hye faced Jo Yoon Hee in the battle of the Vanessa Bruno flower top. Yoon won with 88% of the votes after coupling the top with a matching white skirt.

For this week's battle, Pinocchio star Parkicon1.png Shin Hye goes head to head with f(x)'s Krystal! Both women wore the same Saint Laurenticon1.png stand-up collar jacket in black and beige with paisley matelassé cotton. The jacket has a quilted front, puffy sleeves and a trendy studded trim. You can buy it HERE.

Park modeled the piece in the April issue of InStyle inside a caféicon1.png. She finished her look with a bohemian blouse, floppy hat, denim short-shorts, and knee-high boots. Krystal wore the jacket in the March issue of W Korea when she ventured into a dark forest. Her styling was identical to Park's except for the Ralph Laurenicon1.png boots.

So, who wore it better? Voteicon1.png for your favorite below!

Park Shin Hye

park-shin-hye-instyle-koreas-april-issue

(Photo : InStyle)

Vs.

Krystal

fx-krystal-w-korea-magazine-march-2015-f

(Photo : W Korea)

Edited by azuvilla2006
  • Like 8

Park Shinhye's IG update. Seems like she's at the airport.
CKJA2HKWcAUdh0Q.jpg
Her Instagram post pic says: "Welcome You enthusiastically who came alone by plane." / And the post says: "Indeed, Who is..?"

She added on the IG post : "Indeed, Who is..? -My mother"
Translate cr: to PSH_Translate
Edited by BluenB
  • Like 11

Park Shin Hye's Rumored Boyfriend Lee Jong Suk Actively Seeking Another K-Drama Role

Chanel 2015/16 Cruise Collection - Photocall

While Park Shin Hye has announced her month-long break, it seems her rumored boyfriend Lee Jong Suk is actively seeking out a role for another drama. Reports claim Lee Jong Suk is set to star in another project. What is the upcoming project all about?

KDramaStars reports claim that Lee Jong Suk is set to star in the MBC production entitled "Saver." This is said to be the work of Choi Ran, who is renowned for his series "Illjimae" of 2008 which stars Lee Joon Gi. Choi Ran is also the screen writer for "God's Gift-14 Days."

speculations about Lee Jong Suk being part of the cast are all there is. Lee Jong Suk's agency or MBC Production has yet to confirm the said casting reports. Yet, social media users are hopeful that Lee Jong Suk would indeed get the part.

It has been a while since fans have seen Lee Jong Suk after his drama series with Park Shin Hye, called "Pinocchio" had ended. Despite the series ending, the pair was hounded by dating rumors after they were spotted together on multiple occasions. However, both agencies denied the reports that Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are dating.

"They only went abroad together for their photoshoot after their drama, they're not a couple. They were close friends even before they filmed 'Pinocchio' and are still good friends, so I think they were misunderstood. Lee Jong Suk didn't even know photos of them were taken. Many said that they looked good together while filming their drama so that's why it was probably perceived that way, but they are just close friends," stated a report byAllKPop.

Of course, fans are hoping that the dating rumors are true. Given their intense chemistry for "Pinocchio," them dating in real life would not be questionable. In other news concerning the pair, while Lee Jong Suk is actively searching for his next role, Park Shin Hye will be taking a month long vacation in Europe.

After working non-stop for two years, Park Shin Hye will be taking the whole month of July off. By August, she'll be getting back to her university to finish her education.

CR.CHINA TOPIX

Thank you graphics

• Like 8