❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest purpleismycolor

Top 10 Kstars w/ most followers in Weibo:
CDqzSnhUMAAhguy.jpg

1.Lee Min Ho  2.PSY  3.Jang Geun Seuk  4.Victoria  5.Lee Jun Ki  6.Jung Il Woo  7.Choi Si Wan 8.Kim Soo Hyun  9.Park Shin Hye  10.Lee Da Hae
source: khjpearl

Guest ktiminie

Hello chingus,

I know it already has been posted but as I cannot get tired of it here is the compilation of Shin Hye funny cute moments on the set of the Heirs (BTS Japan Edition thanks @Pank_Blue)

LINK

She is really adorable image

Have a good day everyone, PSH fighting!!!

ohh i just know shin hye nominated as best actress in baeksang awards not as popular actress again, thats great..and her cf has got good result in selling their product, i only get good news about her, she is always the best..have fun in your trip, take care.. our lovely actress Park Shin Hye :x

• Like 5

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE                                                                                                       VOTE

http://y.vdfly.com
There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com's free

Edited by alcides14
  • Like 3

Guest ktiminie

Hi chingus, it is Park Shin Hye temporary thread, right?

Waouhhh I didn't realize there would be such a change. Soompi team fighting!!!

The cumulative standing for Movie actress from 4/24 to 4/28.. Shinhye is leading in both Android app and Weibo.
Credit khjpearl

Hullo @ktiminie : yes.....that's great....Shinhye has a clear lead with cumulative votes of 88% when I just checked. Hope she continues to lead this way. I would be quite content if we can complete the remaining 24 days without too many palpitations on the way...:D

• Like 1