❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

image.jpg1_zps5lhlgi1r.jpg
"First Energy Essence launched on 1 Apr - 26 Apr, accumulated sales of 40K bottles, sales of more than 1 billion"
Wintercherub:

<:-P

My note : all too familiar Shinhye effect in boosting the sales manifolds...........way to go Shinhye. More power to you......
:-bd

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE                                                                         VOTE
There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 

Our princess really makes me soooo proud! The more I got to know her, the more I admire her, She's such a gem, a rare one; irreplaceable. :x Those companies who hire her as their endorser are very lucky because not only SH brought them high profit, but also make their products well-known around the world because of the unstoppable popularity of our princess.. :D ^:)^ I wish she will also endorse products overseas, I mean American or UK local brands.. O:-)

• Like 1

annyeong!! its my first time posting in psh thread but ive been lurking this page to get updates of our adorable princess because im such a big fan of hers. she is my bias and in my eyes she can do no wrong..thank u so much for the updates guys! :x

Gosh.....cuuuuutteeee....I know Go So already married but why I'm thinking the way I'm thinking.....haisssh slap my face....wake up...wake up...LOL

Gif made by me....

8xWfnc3.gif