❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

At 10:50pm , KST,................Sunday, 27th April...................Cumulative Standing is........

image.jpg1_zps3sxbwida.jpg

At 11:00pm, KST..................Sunday, 27th April..................Cumulative Standing is...........

image.jpg1_zpslpsxdy7e.jpg

As you can see, there is no movement in voting these 10 minutes to affect the percentage. Shinhye still clear leader everywhere . There are periods of voting when one can see some activity. Shinhye voters definitely come into action when they see movement by others else they go on their own pace.

From last year , I remember big percentage changes between Shinhye and Yoona in the last 10 days or so with barely any difference. It's too early to see a pattern here this time. Let's see what happens tomorrow. This is is for Sunday. Once again......great going Shinhye voters !

After 30 minutes, at 11:30 pm, ..............Sunday, 27th April, the cumulative standing......we see movement again as shown below..........

image.jpg1_zpsjlne9zha.jpg

Voting on Weibo by Cfans and android voters at 10:50pm, KST..............Sunday, 27th April........

image.jpg1_zpsgnz9nymp.jpg

Voting on Weibo by Cfans and android voters at 11:00pm KST..............Sunday, 27th April........I believe that at this time these votes for the day are combined with the votes on the main site above......which represents the total votes.

image.jpg1_zpstbwtyair.jpg

Voting on Weibo at 11;30 pm, Sunday, 27th April.......

image.jpg1_zpsq6rrhjno.jpg

On Tuesday, 28th April........the cumulative standings starting at 00:20am , KST......

.............................................WOW! ..................................
Will you just look at THAT..........NEVER seen this before in Baeksang voting. Shinhye's popularity at its peak......will keep updating in this post for a little while...........Monday voting is going strong in the last hour.........Shinhye followers you really are the best........you know how to make those feel better who are unable to vote..........

no weibo updates because for some reason it's showing zero against all names.........I think the votes for the day having been transferred ...........it will resume again from Tuesday.....in 20 minutes time......

:)>- =D>

image.jpg1_zpsjuttznqx.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsrsbvnoyw.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsjxthddhw.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsjmhjptce.jpg

At the end of the first hour on Tuesday, 28th April........cumulative standing is.......as follows....

image.jpg1_zpspfpqf3ey.jpg

@ariat..... =))
Have never been questioned about that before......
=))
Have to share that with my husband.... :))
I don't know what brought a bigger laugh out of me today......your statement or Shinhye's votes numbers .....I love you for that......I am equally happy, dear girl. Do hope it sets you in a good frame of mind for your studies.....actually I updated at this point because you asked for it......had intended it for later......good thing else would have missed capturing these wonderful moments......so thanks!
>:D<
Will give the final update at 11:59pm in the same post.........unless the trend continues..... ;))

@maris1 thank you sis for the updates of baeksang voting. it's very refreshing to see the big margins of vote's. daebak it's almost 100%? congratulations princess. certainly she's really famous and i'm very proud of you princess.  i guessed jesus heard our prayers, thank you lord for the this magnificent  news....
retirement-congratulations_banner_hg_clr    PSH_0802_Chongqing_1.gif

credit to the owner of the gifsty_tinkblink_groovykelli.gif~c200

maris1 said:

On Tuesday, 28th April........the cumulative standings starting at 00:20am , KST......

.............................................WOW! ..................................
Will you just look at THAT..........NEVER seen this before in Baeksang voting. Shinhye's popularity at its peak....