❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye receives birthday gift from Kang So-ra

2015/02/18

Source:hancinema

photo565764.jpg

Park Shin-hye showed off her birthday gift received from Kang So-ra.

Park Shin-hye posted a photo on her SNS account on February 18th. She received a birthday gift from Kang So-ra, who has the same birthday as her.

Park Shin-hye said, "It is a surprise gift I received from Kang So-ra, who has the same birth date and year and blood type as mine. I wore this pretty baby all day long and spent a happy birthday"

She also said greetings to her fans. Park Shin-hye said, "Thank you for sending me the birthday wishes and your support. I hope you have a very happy Seollal holiday"

Park Shin-hye will get on her Asian fan meeting tour, 'Dream of Angel" in March to meet her international fans.

Source : www.dispatch.co.kr/23...

itemprop="name" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Happy Birthday! 7 Reasons we look up to Park Shin Hye
1. Her beauty seems effortless.
park-shin-hye_1406857103_af_org.jpg
Not to say there isn't a make-up artist and lots of gym time behind the scenes, but Shin Hye carries herself with a grace that most of us only wish to accomplish.

2. Her positive personality is overwhelming.
original_Mcdsbhf.jpg
If you've ever seen in person, or watched an interview, it is very clear that she doesn't dwell on the negatives. Even during an interview when she was asked about misconceptions of others may have of her, she simply replied with "I think people understand me well."

3. Her fashion sense is amazing.
ibhUTZIh8safRg.jpg
I understand that stylists help with big events and dramas, but even when she is not gracing a public event, she always looks so put together.

the 4-7 point already pested by azuvilla2006 above ;;)
http://www.dramafever.com/news/happy-birthday-7-reasons-we-look-up-to-park-shin-hye/