❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

To be continued :

Annyeong Unniiiii I am Karima from Morocco I love you our shin hye  and I wish that you  come very veryyy soon to MOROCCO BCZ you have   a lotttttttt of fans wanting you to come sarangué baniiii Unniiiii 
This is Hana-sshi from Algeria..
Oh Park shin hye you are my favorite actress so far ... and I think you are beautiful and not just beautiful but you also proved your acting skills in every aspects... i liked all of your dramas and i think Heirs and especiall
y Pinocchio are your most remarkable works.. i really had all kind of feelings watching those KD(korean dramas ) ..happiness,sadness,success,fun,romance... it was all well represented by you...
wish you best luck in your career journey .. keep up the good work!

Hi shin hye , my name is tala I'm from syria , HaPpPpy birthday to you ^-^ I love so much you are my favorite Actress , wish you the best your drama pinocchio is very beautiful .Please fighting !!

Happy birthday ........... You're beautiful andNice Best Actress In Korea ILoveyou so much.......... Iam ghfran From Iraq I love Korea and a hope Korea visit ... DramaPinocchio Very great .

Alsofrom I raq : 
Hi I am Manar from Iraq & I love park shin hye very much & I love your dramas 
especially you are beautiful Drama  and your  song without saying whenever I hear it I cry  , I love your dramas & songs & I wish that she will make an album also I wish you know that you have alot of fans in middle east loves you .

My name is Nada and i'm from Cairo Egypt 
You are my favorite singer and actress 
I want to tell you that you're very famous in Egypt and every fan for you wish to see you perform in Egypt , that will be awesome

The Messages that I posted from PSH arab fans Club to reach shin hye through program will be after her birth day fan meeting , The Arab fans Club is trying to make it through convincing her agency to make an appearance with Mr. Ibrahim who will attend her birthday fans meeting  and make a reportage after meeting her so If you want to say something you can this is the link : here Actually 383 comments below the picture all about loving & praising uri princess ; Just write your name & where are you from we hope that our messages will reach her :)
10384187_973991799296459_112070839496665
cr: to the owner 

Park Shin Hye talks about her chemistry with Lee Jong Suk + 'toast kiss' scene

View this content on allkpop's website

During a recent interview with Star News, actress Park Shin Hye talked about the famous bread kiss scene with Lee Jong Suk as well as her thoughts on their chemistry in the hit SBS drama, 'Pinocchio.' 

When Park Shin Hye was asked about her thoughts on the nearly perfect synergy between her and Lee Jong Suk that was portrayed in the drama, the actress answered, "I fought a lot with Lee Jong Suk. He is very straightforward. If you're pretty, he would say, 'You're pretty,' if you're weird, then he'd say you're weird. If you're ugly, then he says, 'You're ugly.' He is exact like that. We did monitor each other a lot, and rather than coaching each other on our mistakes, we would ask each other, 'Was I weird?' or 'Was I stuttering?' and answer [honestly].

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye becomes the face of clothes brand 'Viki'

The actress was also asked about her romance-scenes with Lee Jong Suk along with the famous toast-kiss that garnered much attention for its unique use of prop. She revealed to the interviewer that although they felt awkward at first, they soon got used to filming the scenes and even discussed which angle would look best for the viewers. 

Unlike what we saw onscreen, the sensationalized 'toast-kiss' scene was not as romantic or endearing during filming. Park Shin Hye said,  "At first when we were filming the 'toast kiss' scene, we got in trouble by the director cause we didn't put our souls into it. He told us to gaze at each other affectionately." 

She added, "The director said, 'Are you guys going to do this without any soul? This is a romantic scene,' but it was being filmed first thing in the morning. It was hard to look at each other affectionately when you're half asleep. At first we were asking each other, 'What should we do,' but after awhile, we got used to it." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/park-shin-hye-talks-about-her-chemistry-with-lee-jong-suk-toast-kiss-scene 

Park Shin Hye Talks about Lee Jong Suk and Her Favorite Kiss Scene in Pinocchio

Park Shin Hye has been keeping a busy schedule with fan meetings and various interviews after her drama “Pinocchio” successfully ended. In an interview, she shared her thoughts on the drama and her co-actor Lee Jong Suk. When asked how acting in “Pinocchio” was, she answered, “Every moment in ‘Pinocchio’ was great. How Choi In Ha (her character in “Pinocchio”)

grew up, her love story with Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk’s character), and her family’s story were all good, and all the events happened in the drama were fun. In the beginning though, it was tiring having to pour out my emotions. It wasn’t that I was unhappy, but because I had to be so emotional, I felt weak. But because I was able to overcome the exhaustion eventually, I became energized for my next project.” When asked which kiss scene was most memorable to her in “Pinocchio,” she answered, “Personally, the kiss scene before the break-up sticks with me the most. It was an intense moment. It’d be a lie to say I never dated in my life. So I’d have to say that [the scene] made me feel like I was really breaking up with someone. I was so into In Ha’s emotions that it broke my heart.

Even after I heard ‘Cut’ [from the director], I even thought, ‘What is wrong with me?’ I cried so much that time.” pinocchio2 She also shared her thoughts on co-star Lee Jong Suk. When asked what she will remember Lee Jong Suk as, she replied,

“Although he seems a bit weird on the outside, he is a very thoughtful person. I sometimes look at him like a proud Mom, but I also see him as a friend or an oppa. Our chemistry during the acting was good. He is hard to define in one word.” Park Shin Hye ended the interview saying, “For me, ’Pinocchio’ is like a drama that hasn’t ended. What In Ha went through it the drama is similar to what I’m going through now.”

She also added, “I hope this interview with me becomes something one has to read, and something one wants to read. Rather than impact, it’s about fact! This was MSC’s Choi In Ha.”

Source : Soompi

Park Shin Hye talks about her past relationships

Park Shin Hye Actress, Park Shin Hye, talks about her past dating experiences and love life during her recent interview with TV Report. Park Shin Hye mentioned, “I am not dating at the moment, but I have secretly in the past. Some were good and some were not so. But there’s no one who likes me. I have a lot of guy friends, and I don’t think that’s a good sign. It just means that I am not attractive as a woman. I sometimes seriously wondered if I had no charm as a woman.”

The actress continued, “Unless I am into the preson, there are times when things just pass by. I can’t seem to prolong the relationship for a long time. If I work on projects for over a year, and if you focus on your work it’s hard to keep balance with a relationship as well. It can also become something difficult for both of the parities.”

Her relationship usually lasts for a short amounts of time, as she quoted, “You don’t meet someone just because you like them. You have to put in that much effort and time into it, but if both of us end up not doing so.. then it becomes hard. I can’t focus on other things if I have works to do, so I end up not contacting my family and friends as much.

I once thought about marrying early, but I naturally parted from that feeling as I had more projects to work on.” Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye just finished filming SBS hit drama Pinocchio. She played the role of reporter Choi In ha who suffered from Pinocchio syndrome, also known as a person who cannot lie.

Source: TV Report

"Pinocchio" Park Shin-hye "I was scolded for not meaning it" 

Park Shin-hye sparks chemistry with anyone she meets and that doesn't mean just actors. She recently worked with Lee Jong-suk, Kim Yeong-kwang, Lee Yoo-bi, Byeon Hee-bong, Jin Kyeong and Shin Jeong-geun in "Pinocchio". Park Shin-hye showed her affection for her co-stars in an interview with My Daily. She had different stories to tell for grandpa Byeon Hee-bong, father Sin Jeong-geun and mother Jin Kyeong. Although she bickered with Byeon Hee-bong and Sin Jeong-geun she had a bond with them but although Jin Kyeong was her mother she was stubborn about her values. Park Shin-hye said, "Byeon Hee-bong, Shin Jeong-geun and Jin Kyeong were all very nice. I called them grandpa, father and mother in reality. 

I don't know if Jin Kyeong's real daughter is abrupt but she was awkward when I approached her at first. She even asked if I really to kiss my own father like that. I thought a lot about him". "Sin Jeong-geun's daughter saw me kiss him on the cheek and asked if he liked it. Apparently he thanked the director because that doesn't happen very often at home.

I realized how precious the relationship between mother and daughter is. I am like that with my mother so it really hit me more". About Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye said, "We fought a lot. He's very straightforward and says everything the way he sees it. However, we monitored each other carefully and when we were done with each part we asked questions like, "Was I alright?", "Did I say that correctly?" and such". 

"I got along with Yoo-bi and Yeong-kwang too. They are very playful so it was natural. However, we would get out of hand sometimes and had to control ourselves when the staff started to notice how loud we were. I posted many pictures and I had to get permission for them". About the affectionate scenes from the drama, Park Shin-hye said,

"It was so awkward filming the scenes at first. Then later I found myself discussing the angle and how pretty it's going to look". "I filmed the 'bread kiss scene' without soul so the director scolded me. I got a 'cut' but not an 'OK'. He told me to be more affectionate". "But it was the first scene of the morning and it wasn't easy to be 'affectionate' so early in the morning. We got used to it later though. In the scene where I'm shaving his chin, I did it with a bladeless razor"

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Guest AbyBlue

[star Fashion]Style Match "resin vs Park Shin Hye, 'Black & White' Things to do in fashion!Views 5564 Date 27/01/2015To collect the resin and Park Shin Hye is a simple black & white look to complete the look. The default is the style  of black and white color Depending on how you take advantage of the item can produce a variety of mood. resin and Park Shin Hye is a difference, yet feminine black & directing the white looks attracted attention.
635579678121068750.JPG

Resin When? January 20 (local time) Where? movie "Gangnam 1970 'VIP at the premiere Style score ★★★★ ☆
Resin is a stylish black slacks pants in white blouse aroused the graceful charm to match. Here Feminine Red Lips and mini cross-hundred plus was the inherent feminine doubles. 

Park Shin HyeWhen? January 25, Where? Italian fashion brand "Bruno Mali 'fan signing event in the field  Style points ★★★★★
Park Shin Hye is a white see-through blouse and black pleated leather skirt showed off a distinctive feminine styling to match. Here are luxurious , with fancy Arturo O 'the cream color to wear is a stylish lady back door forged focused attention of many people-like you to complete the look. 

635579678285912500.JPG                            (Left) delbo product (right) Bruno Mali products

In particular, the two men break the point with modern bag in a simple black & white look. Resin containing a mini bag with keolreogam has completed the luxurious Park Shin Hye looks publicly raised the stability of the formal atmosphere adds a Tote Bag.
http://z.istyle24.com/Star/StarView.aspx?Idx=20608&Menu=3&_C_=23069
credits to the owner 

Guest AbyBlue

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Reveals Affection and Trust for Acting Partner Park Shin Hye
Lee Jong Suk Reveals Affection and Trust for Acting Partner Park Shin Hye

Lee Jong Suk revealed his affection and trust for his fellow actress Park Shin Hye.

In a recent interview with Sports Donga, Lee Jong Suk revealed the behind stories of the SBS drama “Pinocchio” and his own life values.

“This time Park Shin Hye acted a character very different from her other roles. She did a good job in highlighting the loveable traits of In Ha. You could tell she is a well experienced actor for sure,” he said. “There is a certain attraction I feel towards pretty people who willingly expose their comical side.”

He added, “Park Shin Hye helped me out a lot. When I was exhausted from letting out too much emotion halfway through the filming, she really supported me as a senior actor. She’s a good acting partner and an intelligent actress.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk played the role of Ki Ha Myung, a reporter who had to live with a fake name, in “Pinocchio,” gaining much love through the drama

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/25/lee-jong-suk-reveals-affection-and-trust-for-acting-partner-park-shin-hye/

credits to the owner

class="at_ttl"Were Park Shin Hye And Kang So Ra Fated To Be Friends? BY Julie Jones | Jan 27, 2015

park-shin-hye-and-kang-so-ra.jpg?w=600

Park Shin Hye is a very friendly actress. Among her close male friends she counts Super Junior's Kim Heechul, F.T. Island's Lee Hongki, Jang Geun Suk and Beast's Yong Jun Hyung. Her closest female friend is Lee Eun Song, the actress who married k-pop icon Seo Taiji. They have been friends for a decade.

But lately, she says, she has been exchanging friendly texts with fellow actress Kang So Ra.

The two actresses have a lot in common, Park Shin Hye recently told Kuki News. For a start, they are both successful 20-something k-drama actresses. Kang recently starred in two hit k-dramas, "Misaeng" and "Doctor Stranger."

But they have more in common than just that.

"I saw a report that we were born on the same day in the same month in the same year and that we were the same blood type," said Park, who recently starred in "Pinocchio," a drama about a woman who cannot tell a lie. "I was really surprised."

For the record the birthday Park Shin Hye and Kang So Ra share is coming up. They were both born on February 18, 1990.

"My college junior, actor Choi Tae Joon filmed SBS's 'Ugly Alert with Kang So Ra so I met her once at a broadcasting station. It was fascinating that the two of us shared the same birth date and blood type."

That's not the only actor they both know.

Kang So Ra played the second female lead in "Doctor Stranger." She was one of two women in love with Lee Jong Suk's character. Park Shin Hye played the woman in love with Lee Jong Suk's character in "Pinocchio."

And they kept running into each other. They were perhaps fated to be friends.

"I ran into her at a premiere yesterday, and recently ran into her by chance at an award ceremony," said Park.

But that does not mean they get to spend much time together. Busy acting schedules not only make it hard for celebrities to date, but can also make it hard to spend time with friends.

"We both said we should hang out together, but we haven't had much time in our schedules yet. "We promised to meet up after we finish our obligations."

For now they like to text each other.

"We're friends on KakaoTalk. So when So Ra was filming 'Misaeng,' she messaged me, 'I need to drive a truck now,' and 'Come here to eat chicken.' She has a really nice personality and is an easygoing friend."

Source:kdramastars.com

I have a feeling PSH is eyeing one of this project...:) :) :)
Hmmmmmm, this is interesting.  The Hong Sisters should have another drama coming out around May of this year and so is Descendent of the Sun. Does anyone knows anything (updates) about the Hong sisters latest drama?  Seems like the Hong sisters will be suprising us with something new and Park Hong Kyun will be directing this drama.  Descendend of the Sun will be delay again and said to be air in Sept.  Here is what I know....
Big Production project from MBC - Hong Sisters new project to be aired in May. No news of castings or storyline but they have pirate director Park Hong Kyun over from SBSBig Production project from KBS - Suppose to be aired in May but Descendend of the Sun get push back until Sept.Big Production project from SBS - (rumors) project was on hold (shelf)
Director Park Hong Kyun suppose to be directing this big project for SBS but now he will be directing for MBC (Hong Sisters drama) :-O :-O