❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

‘Pinocchio’ Park Shin-Hye, “Have great luck in men? I’m worried of my next work”

2015/01/26

12994_1.jpg Park Shin-Hye revealed how she feels toward end of SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Pinocchio’ and sayings that she has great luck in men.
In dramas Park Shin-Hye appeared, there were always the men on issue. We should say men could be on the issue after they work with Park Shin-Hye. Starting with ‘You Are Beautiful’ Jang Geun-Seok, ‘You Are Into Me’ Jeong Yong-Hwa, ‘Flower Boys Next Door’ Yoon Shi-Yoon, ‘Inheritors’ Lee min-Ho & Kim Woo-Bin and ‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong-Seok & Kim Yeong-Gwang… She has a long line of men of the issue.
About this, Park Shin-Hye said, “I admit it. I have really good luck in male actors. It’s a great luck. It is a blessing to me as the writer and director had match in their thoughts to give me these scripts. As I work with them too much, I’m worried about my next work.”
Meantime, Park Shin-Hye was loved in ‘Pinocchio’ as role of Choi In-Ha, who has ‘Pinocchio syndrome’ that she hiccups if she lies, but tries to be a reporter. [Photo=S.A.L.T Entertainment]

pino500.jpg

Source:http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=12994

Park Shin-hye is friends with Kang So-ra on Kakaotalk; both share birthdate and blood type

2015/01/26

photo556385.jpg

Actress, Park Shin-hye, 25, talked about her friendship with Kang So-ra.

During the interview, which took place in a café, Bookchon-ru, Seoul, a reporter told Park Shin-hye "You are doing really well under the circumstances actresses in their 20s are scarce these days" and she responded humbly saying, "I think it's because I've been concentrating on my work one by one".

Park Shin-hye along with Kang So-ra are regarded as the top actresses amongst their peer group of same age. Park Shin-hye disclosed one interesting fact that she is friends with Kang So-ra and both have the same birthdate and year as well as the same blood type.

She said, "I was really surprised when I found out from an article I and So-ra have the same birthdate and year and the same blood type". And she also said, "I once met her when actor Choi Tae-joon, one of my juniors from the same school, co-stared with So-ra in SBS drama, 'Ugly Alert'".

"I was introduced to her through Tae-joon. We found it really interesting that we have the same birthdate and year as well as same blood type. I met her yesterday at a movie premiere and had encountered her at an award ceremony as well recently", she added.

But she said the two had never met individually though. Park Shin-hye explained, "We told each other to meet personally outside, but we couldn't make time for each other yet because of schedule. We promised to meet after the completion of our own schedule".

"We are friends on Kakatalk. When So-ra was appearing in "Incomplete Life", she sent me texts saying, "I have to drive truck now" and "Come and have some chicken here". So-ra is a good friend who has easy, unaffected qualities with a really good personality".

Park Shin-hye showed a great acting performance for her role, Choi In-ha, a social issues reporter, in SBS drama, "Pinocchio", which completed recently.

Source : news.kukinews.com/art.../hancinema

--------------------------------------

"Pinocchio" Park Shin-hye "I was scolded for not meaning it"

2015/01/26

photo556673.jpg

Park Shin-hye sparks chemistry with anyone she meets and that doesn't mean just actors. She recently worked with Lee Jong-suk, Kim Yeong-kwang, Lee Yoo-bi, Byeon Hee-bong, Jin Kyeong and Shin Jeong-geun in "Pinocchio".

Park Shin-hye showed her affection for her co-stars in an interview with My Daily.

She had different stories to tell for grandpa Byeon Hee-bong, father Sin Jeong-geun and mother Jin Kyeong. Although she bickered with Byeon Hee-bong and Sin Jeong-geun she had a bond with them but although Jin Kyeong was her mother she was stubborn about her values.

Park Shin-hye said, "Byeon Hee-bong, Shin Jeong-geun and Jin Kyeong were all very nice. I called them grandpa, father and mother in reality. I don't know if Jin Kyeong's real daughter is abrupt but she was awkward when I approached her at first. She even asked if I really to kiss my own father like that. I thought a lot about him".

"Sin Jeong-geun's daughter saw me kiss him on the cheek and asked if he liked it. Apparently he thanked the director because that doesn't happen very often at home. I realized how precious the relationship between mother and daughter is. I am like that with my mother so it really hit me more".

photo556674.jpg

About Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye said, "We fought a lot. He's very straightforward and says everything the way he sees it. However, we monitored each other carefully and when we were done with each part we asked questions like, "Was I alright?", "Did I say that correctly?" and such".

"I got along with Yoo-bi and Yeong-kwang too. They are very playful so it was natural. However, we would get out of hand sometimes and had to control ourselves when the staff started to notice how loud we were. I posted many pictures and I had to get permission for them".

About the affectionate scenes from the drama, Park Shin-hye said, "It was so awkward filming the scenes at first. Then later I found myself discussing the angle and how pretty it's going to look".

photo556675.jpg

"I filmed the 'bread kiss scene' without soul so the director scolded me. I got a 'cut' but not an 'OK'. He told me to be more affectionate".

"But it was the first scene of the morning and it wasn't easy to be 'affectionate' so early in the morning. We got used to it later though. In the scene where I'm shaving his chin, I did it with a bladeless razor".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20.../hancinema

Since PSH still keeps in contact with writer Kim Eun Sook and she wants to play “Doctor” role and she loves to travel, I hope she gets the lead role in “Descendant of the Sun”.  She will also get to work with writer Kim Won-Suk this time as well. This way, she gets to travel to several oversea locations and enjoy herself while filming :)>- . I heard the storyline is VERY different than other K-dramas. This is a pre-produced K-Drama and not live shooting and filming properly will not start unitl April to Aug. Perfect timing for her to go back to school in Sept. While she is in school, we get to enjoy this drama in Sept :D :D :D. It would be nice to see her pair with actors in their late 20s or early 30s (not same age or close to her age!!!) this time [-O< [-O< . This is a BIG production drama and she will get to explore/witness the many disaster areas while filming and I think she would like to have this experience  >:D< >:D<

Lee Tae Hwan "Romance? I Want To Act in One With 'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye Senior"

21838637.jpg

tumblr_inline_nirikneBW81qbsnap.jpg
Actor Lee Tae Hwan revealed his wishes to do some romance acting with Park Shin Hye.

Lee Tae Hwan showed a wide range of emotional acting in the drama 'Pride and Prejudice'. He wishes to take part in many diverse roles in the the future. He especially wants to have a role in a some project of the action or romance genre. If given a chance, he doesn't care who the female lead is and will be thankful. However, he seems to take an interest in acting in a project of the romance genre with Park Shin Hye who is his senior in age (5 years apart) and as well as in acting.

He said, "I recently watched the SBS Drama 'Pinocchio' which features Senior Lee Jong Suk and Senior Park Shin Hye and I really liked Park Shin Hye Senior's charm and bright image, so if given the chance, I want to act with her in a drama or movie. I could learn from her if I work with her because her acting skills in dramas really help me in my acting. If she is my lead partner, I could learn emotional acting and diverse expressions directly from her."

source: tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1421808175838637002
credit to trans: theFoodMonster on soompi and pshic
KN_TeenyBartender_Thx1010101010.gif

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Talks about Lee Jong Suk and Her Favorite Kiss Scene in PinocchioPark Shin Hye Talks about Lee Jong Suk and Her Favorite Kiss Scene in Pinocchio

Park Shin Hye has been keeping a busy schedule with fan meetings and various interviews after her drama “Pinocchio” successfully ended. In an interview, she shared her thoughts on the drama and her co-actor Lee Jong Suk.

When asked how acting in “Pinocchio” was, she answered, “Every moment in ‘Pinocchio’ was great. How Choi In Ha (her character in “Pinocchio”) grew up, her love story with Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk’s character), and her family’s story were all good, and all the events happened in the drama were fun. In the beginning though, it was tiring having to pour out my emotions. It wasn’t that I was unhappy, but because I had to be so emotional, I felt weak. But because I was able to overcome the exhaustion eventually, I became energized for my next project.”

When asked which kiss scene was most memorable to her in “Pinocchio,” she answered, “Personally, the kiss scene before the break-up sticks with me the most. It was an intense moment. It’d be a lie to say I never dated in my life. So I’d have to say that [the scene] made me feel like I was really breaking up with someone. I was so into In Ha’s emotions that it broke my heart. Even after I heard ‘Cut’ [from the director], I even thought, ‘What is wrong with me?’ I cried so much that time.”

pinocchio2

She also shared her thoughts on co-star Lee Jong Suk. When asked what she will remember Lee Jong Suk as, she replied, “Although he seems a bit weird on the outside, he is a very thoughtful person. I sometimes look at him like a proud Mom, but I also see him as a friend or an oppa. Our chemistry during the acting was good. He is hard to define in one word.”

Park Shin Hye ended the interview saying, “For me, ’Pinocchio’ is like a drama that hasn’t ended. What In Ha went through it the drama is similar to what I’m going through now.” She also added, “I hope this interview with me becomes something one has to read, and something one wants to read. Rather than impact, it’s about fact! This was MSC’s Choi In Ha.”

park shin hye2

credit http://www.soompi.com/

Upcoming dramas to be casts and broadcasts....hmmmm...What will PSH next project be???? :-? :-? :-?

Dr. Frankenstein – A doctor with various personalities goes from cold-blooded to warm after meeting a woman he loves

Female Wars – A drama based on Park In-Kwon’s original cartoon

Bank – A historical drama about the love, revenge and success of the people who established the first National Bank of Korea, the Cheonil Bank :-B :-B :-B

Joseon 119 – A remade story about the first fire fighter in the Joseon Times

Super Star Joseon K – Based in the Joseon Times, this drama will lampoon the judges’ criticism according to the generation and will be comprised of fast beat Korean classical music and modern dancing as well as traditional

Sharon’s Rose – A woman with a heartache so bad puts her life on the line without knowing who she is and starts searching for her true identity, fighting with the contradiction of the world (I think I will go crazy watching this drama =)) =)) =)) )

Dae Jang Geum - Season 2 of Jewel in the Place

For M – A fantasy mellow remake based on the movie “M” about exchanging the fate of a woman and a man

Jo Gwi- In - She is a temptress who exceeds Jang Hee-Bin and Jeong Nan-Jeong in the Chosun times.  She loved the Prince So-hyeon but she is someone who pushed him to death after she became an artificial empress.  This drama lays out the biography of Jo Gwi-In based on an original novel.

In Search of the Epitaph - Being one of Bok Koh-il's major works, this National Liberation Day drama is based on the virtual reality of patriot An Jung-geun failing to assassinate Ito Hirobumi during the Japanese colonial era.

Your Majesty - A story about a man who is born into a mafia family and becomes a boxer and a woman who is born into a gambling family but is taken to Hawaii by her mother and wins a beauty contest :-O :-O @-) @-)

Descendant of the Sun – Doctors without boarder who throw themselves into natural disasters zone and felt in love [-O< [-O< [-O<

Iron King - A human financial drama about the life story of the late Posco Chairman Park Tae-joon.

Wings of an Angel - Lee Seon-yoo becomes a Janus nun from being a probationary and three wealthy men who love her become the holy men of love 8-}

Investigation - Based on an original web-toon, this is a 'faction' drama about two genius investigators who struggle against foreign power who try to take away the rights of the Chosun police.

Narae - Based around Tae Kwon Do, this action drama delivers heart warming inspiration and laughter.

Celebrity - Baek Ee-hyeon who dreamed of being a princess and yearned to be a celebrity, is now a paparazzi reporter who chases after them instead and becomes the fake lover of worldwide star Sin Tae-ha by coincidence.

Cold Case – Crime Thriller drama

The Hong Sisters drama - depicts the friendship and battles of Jung Do-Jun and Yi Bang-Won during the early building process for the Joseon Dynasty.  Jung Do-Jun was the most powerful Korean aristocrat and politician of his time, Yi Bang-Won was the fifth son of King Taejo and eventually became King Taejong, the third king of the Joseon Dynasty

tumblr_nitnw89d501sl7awmo1_500.jpg

[27.01.2015] Park Shin Hye Weibo Update 

중국에 계신 팬 여러분, 잘 지내고 계신가요. 저는 ‘피노키오’ 촬영이 끝난 후에도 인터뷰와 촬영 등으로 여전히 바쁜 하루하루를 보내고 있습니다. ‘피노키오’가 중국에서도 많은 사랑을 받고있다는 소식을 들었어요. 정말 감사합니다. 추운 겨울 감기 조심하시고 항상 건강하세요

Source: ssinz0218

Every fans in China, how have you been? After ending my Pinocchio filming, I have been very busy with interviews and pictorial shooting, I heard that Pinocchio is very well received in China too, really grateful to all of you, in this cold winter, please be careful not to catch a cold, stay healthy yo~

credit to the owner Eng Trans By: Jinjja Wintercherub

luv33q3.gif~c200      animated-thank-you-image-0023

i'm glad to read her interview about pinocchio and cast, her future plan, etcbut i'm sad to read about her dating relationship. i hope she will not give up and stay balancing her schedule. i trust her. she is actually a keeper, she maintain her friendship and stay contact with everyone like PD Stairway to heaven and TOH,etc. i feel sad to read her statement "can't keep relationship more than 1 year" :(( it seems so pessimistic
i hope she always happy..

The Interview showing that shin hye is very clever , smart & professional person I hope her career will maintain rising & graduate soon .I saw what she said about herself (I'm not attractive as a woman. I used to seriously wonder if I had no feminine charms." I think she calm some jealous people bcz her friendships with male idols & actors , she has confidence bcz you all see how they are looking at her & you know also how she is modest & down to earth personality so I think her answers is professional & showing modest .
I hope her next project showing more about her abilities & her choices will be smart and choose new roles with good stories :)
I loved her when she replied  that she wants to do bad girl roles but with background story for the character why she become bad so she wants the goal behind the characters that she will act :)1st time to know that she was offered a role in  Doctor stranger  Drama with LJS I am glade that she refused , Her fate with LJS in Pinocchio & I am happy for Dalin couple :)
1509755_651199771673957_1154806687477545
cr: to the owner 

Guest shinn15

kate_USA said:

Upcoming dramas to be casts and broadcasts....hmmmm...What will PSH next project be???? :-? :-? :-?

Dr. Frankenstein – A doctor with various personalities goes from cold-blooded to warm after meeting a woman he loves 

Descendant of the Sun – Doctors without boarder who throw themselves into natural disasters zone and felt in love [-O< [-O< [-O<

Cold Case – Crime Thriller drama

I will share some  messages From Middle East that loves park shin hye & wishing that if she can make a tour for Fan meeting in it :1st from Egypt my country a girl her name is Sarah :Annyeong Unni Park shin hye  I'm Sarah from Egypt, I love you very much  not only bcz you are wonderful actress but bcz you are great  & very beautiful person inside & outside , You do alot of things like travelling to Africa visiting poor children and give them hope , giving a lectures & being an  honorary ambassador for the Korean Intellectual Property Office.
1st I loved you as an actress but now I loved you as both actress & person who loves her parents , brothers & friends from her heart with your smile that make me adoring you .
I loved everything about you & I wish to meet you in person .There a question in my exam :who is the person you admire the most ?I wrote Park Shin hye .

10943645_10152680106862914_5028236425133
cr: Sarah
2nd from Tunis :
I hope that you receive my letter!!To the best Shin-Hye ever ! You are my best Korean actor I am a big fan .I wish you a happy birthday, a nice life, full of joy, and I desire you continue in your mission of being happy, making happy beings because the way to being happy is to make others happy first. I love you more than I've ever loved someone else and that's not me being cliche it's true. Something about you is so different then anyone else I've seen. You make me so happy. I like all your dramas (and i think Heirs and especially Heartstrings are your most remarkable works), music,etc ! I don't stop talking about you and about your business and your songs. I follow everything that happens to you, or you're doing. Because of you and Young Hwa I became adore the whole Korea .
You are my Idol. I wish I could see you one day. I hope to see you and kiss you hard.
I really want this happened. And wish that you to come to Tunisia someday soon. I hope to see another good job last of your business . "Fighting" !! I heard that your grandfather in hospital I hope that he's fine now. I wish you lasting success. Happy birthday Lovely girl. naneun dangsin-eul salanghabnida. Abir Aloulou from Tunisia

10896961_1545552912381861_76167212946142
cr: as tagged