❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

OOMG....OMG....OMG...OMG...what is this????? Almost Kiss....or definitely will be Kiss.....aaaaarrrrghhhh I'm going crazy now...hyperventilating....."The Bread Kiss".....LOL...I can not think straight after seeing this pics and I have to go to the meeting...come on....cryiiiiiingggg....how can I concentrate with my meeting...Ihiiiiiikkklss

B221A6NCQAA4SYR.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Guest jennbee

Awww, those four cute puppies are so adorable together. I wanna have them as my pets! :)) And Dal-In couple pressing their heads together affectionately. :x
@Agie wouldn't it be great if Dalpo eat it all the way til the last bite! 8-}  Yah! focus on the meeting! :P
@miss_shady_xv pm-ed you :)

Guest eppas05

Wow!!! I really love watching uri Princes Shin Hye as InHa, she is soooooooo GREAT with her acting, she is so natural, witty, comical and lovable. I can't stop rewatching Pinocchio, she always has good chemistry with all her partners, this time Lee Jong Suk. Pinocchio makes her 200% better so far;). I can't wait for tomorrow's episode 4 :x :x :x

@jennbee...who cares about the meeting...those pic already ruin my concentration....as if I'm serious following the meeting...LOL

at this rate I dont even care if the kiss is only Dal Po imagination...look at In Ha and Dal Po eyes....both of them closed their eyes...are they enjoying the bread or each other lips...haish the answer is so obvious hahahahahhaa

JS hair is gone and new style is coming in ep 4…yahooooooo!!!!:x :-bd

Wow!!! The OST  for Pinocchio is “First Love” by Tiger JK (feat Punch).  This guy is super talent too!!! He graduated from UCLA with a major in English!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

i don't think it's an imagination. It's more like they are late 4 the interviews n rushing to get all done. In ha trying to fix dal po tie while hold the bread she's eating 4 breakfast in the mouth n dal po juz snatch a bite..haha. Look..he's holding a glass of milk in the left hand.

Pinocchio OSTTIGER JK (FEAT. PUNCH) – FIRST LOVE (첫사랑)NOVEMBER 19, 2014 POPGASA LEAVE A COMMENT      RATE THIS

Even when we’re walking in different directions
Our typical fate will make us run into each other anyway
So even if we turn around, we’ll face each other
I tried saying goodbye

In the end, we were walking in place, back to the beginning
We met each other when we were young
They were steps of love for this moment right now
Yes, I am walking to you again today

To the persistent fate, to the love that was made as a joke
I can’t lie, my heart only goes toward you
The empty spot in my heart confesses love, love
The empty spot in my heart sings of love

I love you, every time I see you
More than any star in the world
You shine the more I see you
I’m happy only if you’re here

When you’re struggling, please take my shoulder
Don’t try to hide it by yourself
Don’t try to hide your shadowed and pained heart
I’ll be a light and shine on you, always warmly

It sings of love, love, it sings of love, love
Still for you, love love

To the persistent fate, to the love that was made as a joke
I can’t lie, my heart only goes toward you
The empty spot in my heart sings of love

I love you, every time I see you
More than any star in the world
You shine the more I see you
I’m happy only if you’re here

When the wind blows, you blow over to me
You bloom like flowers
You float in the night sky
I love you, I’m in love with you

Guest jennbee

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Park Shin Hye’s and Lee Jong Suk’s Lips Are Just a Slice of Toast Apart in New “Pinocchio” Stillscrystalcove November 19, 2014Park Shin Hye’s and Lee Jong Suk’s Lips Are Just a Slice of Toast Apart in New “Pinocchio” Stills

New preview stills for episode four of the Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama, “Pinocchio,” has been released.

The show leads, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, close together, looking like a married couple seeing each other off for work in the morning. In one picture, only a slice of toast separates their lips, and in another, Park Shin Hye is fixing up Lee Jong Suk’s tie.

Meanwhile, episode three of “Pinocchio,” which aired last night, showed their characters deciding to become journalists together, and it looks like for episode four, we get to see how they will come to fulfill that dream.

A representative of the drama stated, “Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are showing the best chemistry together whether the camera is on or off. During standby, you could hear their continuous laughter, and this happy relationship is also showing on screen.”

“Pinocchio” tells the story of a man who lives under a false name and a woman who can’t lie. It is from the director and writer team that brought you  the hit “I Hear Your Voice.”

SOURCE

Ep 1 was all about the depressing backstory, ep 2 the dynamic and cute chemistry between In Ha and Dalpo, and ep 3 brings back the emotional angst of ep 1 (of a different kind though). I was surprised that it only took PSH 3 eps to cry, but she does have a very good reason here - she's been lied to for 13 years and placed her mother on a pedestal for so long, only for her to realise the ugly truth. I thought the drama would hold out longer on In Ha finding out about her evil mother, but at least there is still the truth she played in Dalpo's family that In Ha still has to discover.

I think we all came to expect that this drama wasn't going to be a logically sound drama (just like how IHYV) but I still have a few qualms with the plot. Hyung overhearing the plant workers talk about that fateful day over 10 years ago, and how it was all a lie? Seems a little convenient :-/

I did appreciate the lighter moments though, particularly Dalpo rubbing against In Ha's lace skirt, and the Hye-sung and Se-yeon meta-referneces to IHYV and Doctor Stranger, respectively.

Overall, a good ep but not as good as ep 2, which might reflect in the ratings going down from 9.8% to 9.4% let's hope it goes up :-bd