❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest feliss

hai..im new here..came here because of shin hye i love her since you're beautiful day..and i had watched all of her drama..she very charming and natural..i cant wait for her next project..i hope it will different from her past roles cause many people have been criticized her for her bad kissing and pouty mouth.i hope her next role is badass girl just like tomb rider  [-O<

Guest numblp

PLEASE VOTE THIS TOO

http://toplistoftheworld.com/park-shin-hye-top-actors-top-actresses/
featured image class="mbimp blog_title"Park Shin Hye – Top Actors & Top Actresses

World’s Largest Ranking -Most popular Actors and Actresses

Park Shin Hye - Top Actors & Top Actresses

Who is really the most popular actor & actress worldwide? Here is the ranking of top actors and top actresses in the world. Millions of visitors from 188 countries currently voting.This is not the popularity top actors -actresses with most fans on facebook on twitter on google or any other social site.

toplistoftheworld.com raiting ; cumulative score 9.1 stars out of 10 Park Shin Hye - Top Actors & Top Actresses

Park Shin-hye -: 박신혜; born on February 18,in 1990.She is a South Korean actress, singer and dancer. Park Shin Hye is commonly known for her acting on a leading role in the television dramas You’re Beautiful in 2009, Flower Boys Next Door in 2013, and same year The Heirs.

Park Shin Hye ranked by toplistoftheworld.com on Top Actors – Actresses 2014.

You can vote daily for your favorite Actor(s) Actress(es) .You can determine the popularity rank of your actor(s) -actress(es) on world’s largest rating platform www.toplistoftheworld.com .  

Park Shin Hye - Top Actors & Top Actresses

@JenniferG Gomawo Chingu for the warm welcome.
Little did we know she did her exam today, I hope she will still excel despite of what she thinks. It's good she's hanging out with her uni-mates like a normal uni students should. She looks pretty as usual in her tweets and what a nice dessert of she's having. I love shaved ice mango. They are among my favs. Fightii Shin Hye!

Guest annariana18

She eat at Seungri cafe? Well if I'm not wrong, they're friends right? :x

Hope there's a translation for her tweet.

Guest jennbee

@JamieL yes SeungRi of Big Bang :)@annariana18 I posted the translation of her tweet :)

here's some history of their friendship: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Seungri calls Shin Hye start from 2:20

Their twitter convo:tumblr_mdu988Ii9U1qbfg54o1_500.jpg
@ssinz: @ForvictoRi This is no way forced by Seungri to say I miss him. In.No.Way. ^^^ I miss you Seungri.. You're doing well, right? ㅋㅋ@ForvictoRi: @ssinz Seriously noona... ㅋㅋㅋ You're going to embarrass me like this? ㅋㅋ@ssinz: @ForvictoRi You complain even though I did it.. ㅋㅋ Should I also post what you said after? ㅋㅋ@Forvictori: @ssinz Noona why have you been teasing me since JoongAng University ㅋ Could you just be (yasashii) friendly to me? Do you understand? Lol
Translator's Note: Seungri wrote "friendly" in Japanese so he asked if she understood. JoongDae is his university (daehakyo). Joongang Daekhakkyo.
translated by: kristinekwakcr: fyeahseungri

*Note: You can notice that he calls her 'noona' though they're both born in 1990: Shinhye-February, Seungri-December. Since Shinhye is born in early 1990, she's considered friends or same age as those born in 1989. That's how it goes in Korea as they follow lunar calendar. ;)

Guest jennbee

The Royal Tailor.An Angel shared on DC PSH GALL that Culture PR & Marketing Company: Hohohobeach has updated their promotional &marketing activities for upcoming movies 2014 - 2015 LINE-UP CALENDAR:tumblr_inline_n7cr8bJUao1se13jk.png
Apparently movie <The Royal Tailor> promotional & marketing activities scheduled for Jan 2015.Source: Hohohobeach & 美상속자 at DC PSH GALL via starlightmoonsunWe have to wait until next year to see the movie :(( If she can and there's a good script, I hope we'll see her in a drama before the year ends. [-O< 

Guest branwen

jennbee said: The Royal Tailor.An Angel shared on DC PSH GALL that Culture PR & Marketing Company: Hohohobeach has updated their promotional &marketing activities for upcoming movies 2014 - 2015 LINE-UP CALENDAR:
Apparently movie <The Royal Tailor> promotional & marketing activities scheduled for Jan 2015.Source: Hohohobeach & 美상속자 at DC PSH GALL via starlightmoonsunWe have to wait until next year to see the movie :(( If she can and there's a good script, I hope we'll see her in a drama before the year ends. [-O< 

Guest carlodorz

@JenniferG haha i will try :)

@jennbee idk y but shin hye really is charming to me ever since .. when i see her pic i feel happy :) btw i see shin hye face to face at fanmeeting in manila(Philippines March 16,2013) :)) and yeah shes so beautiful x2 in camera hahaha and x2 sexier than we use to see in camera :)) im a fan 5 years now and still a fan i think it will be forever :))

Latest Translation of Shin hye's Tweet From PSH_IFC.
BqYm7x-CMAIlZMS.jpg

[
ssinz 06-18-14] Messed up on finals and almost missed meeting Seungri at AND.here(cafe) coz I overslept. Got Belgian waffle with mango bingsu and iced americano from Taehyung. Yummy ~~!!!

ssinz: 기말고사 망친 박신혜에게 AND.here 에서 집착쩌는 승리님과 늦잠자서 약속 펑크낼뻔한 태형님께서 벨기에 와플과 망고빙수 그리고 아이스 아메리카노를 선물해주셨습니다. 맛있네에~~!!!

@JenniferG Gomawo Chingu for the warm welcome.
Little did we know she did her exam today, I hope she will still excel despite of what she thinks. It's good she's hanging out with her uni-mates like a normal uni students should. She looks pretty as usual in her tweets and what a nice dessert of she's having. I love shaved ice mango. They are among my favs. Fightii Shin Hye!

@raemma68 your welcome chingu, when i was new here i was also recieved the warmnest  welcome from our pionered chingu here like@nilerose the sweeest doctor,@branwen,@agie,@bellaL,@ione,StaRIX,@missmoon the nicest sister i know in this thread who teach me how to post the videos. don't worry chingu shinhye will always excelled in her studies and even in other things that she's into in?

@JenniferG haha i will try 

@jennbee idk y but shin hye really is charming to me ever since .. when i see her pic i feel happy  btw i see shin hye face to face at fanmeeting in manila(Philippines March 16,2013)  and yeah shes so beautiful x2 in camera hahaha and x2 sexier than we use to see in camera  im a fan 5 years now and still a fan i think it will be forever 

@carlodorz  you can do it chingu....

@feliss welcome in this thread chingu, i'm happy to know that were again gaining another person who loves shinhye as we love her too...

leaves.gif tumblr_mjdth8L1tu1qbgcf1o6_250.gif