❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

MISSMOON

said:

LoooooooooL @resrimith‌ yup I used to ramble abt unnie's looks but i realized that this will not help and I need to reach my voice to salt. We can't stop talking abt our worries because we loves her so much and we want the best for her, but we don't want the negative vibe to overcome the positive vibe. Maybe I expel all my sadness abt her style the last time that is why I could handle myself this time loool . I know you so much sis @resrimith‌ , and sometimes I become worried abt u. You loves unnie so much to the limit that u can't stop yourself from reading all the comments abt her in the popular websites. You pay an attention to the negative comments more than the others although u know they will hurt you. I'm not as brave as u and I don't want to change my mood that is why I don't read hatters' comments. Remember sis every successful person has a bunch of hatters behind him. Anyway although I talked abt not to increase the negative vibe in the thread. Whenever I have something I'm worried abt and I couldn't handle, I will run to u my older sisters to discuss it with u looooool

I AM SORRY THE QUOTE SEEMS TO BE NOT WORKING IN MY PREVIOUS COMMENT.  ~X(
Anyways.. Now that i have time i would like to actually welcome our newly joined family members. :)

@indahm, @ktiminie, @miki75, @SantyS, @LanaA, @selena1993, @ApinyaY
I know its lil late but i hope you guys can accept my warm welcome. :)
Here our shin hye saying annyeong to you all. :Ptumblr_m0zjecqq601r99f4t.gif
ctto.
Dear @rackyvirgo.. Welcome back. :)Dear @BellaL.. dear to be honest i thought about you many times. I was wondering what happened. So u r back to university is it..? Thats Great. :-bdDear @Agie.. I see you.. Can i get a hi and some flying kisses. :DDear @nistymaj.. miss you.. love you.. :-*

Guest shewoonmoon

Shin Hye Update Weibo 150614
한국으로 가져올 수 없어서 아쉬웠던 정말 예뻤던 꽃들 .. [泪] 오늘 공항에 마중나와주셨던 팬 여러분께도 감사합니다. 자다 일어나서 가드분께 신발까지 벗겨지는 바람에 챙피해서 인사도 못드렸네요. 우리 조만간 다시 만나요. 안녕 상해~~~

8fe7ffd2jw1ehexyvyzwlj20dc0hswgq.jpg

Haish @resrimith, you caught me red handed hihihihih.... here flying kiss for you :-*

and for not OOT

What is she doing ??????

EAd3uCO.jpg

And what is IC team said to Shin Hye when she was playing with her hair ....I think they teased her, and she really embarrassed because of it heheheJy68HHY.gif

credit pics to respective owner

Park shin hye updated her weibo

8fe7ffd2jw1ehexyvyzwlj20dc0hswgq.jpg

[WEIBO 15/6] The beautiful flowers that I can't bring back to Korea.. [sobs] Really thankful to the fans who came and welcome me at the airport. Just got awake after sleeping in the plane and I dropped my shoe, was too embarrassed and didn't get to give proper greetings to everyone. Let's meet again next time. Bye Shanghai~~~

"한국으로 가져올 수 없어서 아쉬웠던 정말 예뻤던 꽃들 .. [泪] 오늘 공항에 마중나와주셨던 팬 여러분께도 감사합니다. 자다 일어나서 가드분께 신발까지 벗겨지는 바람에 챙피해서 인사도 못드렸네요. 우리 조만간 다시 만나요. 안녕 상해~~~"

via Park shin hye S'pore

lol.. Did you guys see shin hye's silhoutte in that screen. 

;))She is doing V sign. :))Cute. :)

[140614 FA ① cr. 马栏山精神病院院长达人] Park Shin Hye is very petite, she can't carry all the gifts given by everyone... BqIsfWoCUAAe4LL.jpg:large

[140614 FA ②cr. 马栏山精神病院院长达人] Smiling the moment she came out, very warming....
BqIs8OCCIAEqbaO.jpg:large

[140614 FA ③ cr.马栏山精神病院院长达人] She became very shy by our "Yeppeoda" & "Saranghaeyo"..That little expression is really so cute!
via Wintercherub twitter

[140614 FA ④ cr.马栏山精神病院院长达人] A pity was mesmerized by (her) beauuty, soo didn't managed to take any photos ah! *cry* BqItvqgCAAAJa-E.jpg:large

[140614 FA ⑤ cr. 马栏山精神病院院长达人] Look into screen & smile ah~ Greetings ah~ Sweet fragrance from her ah~
BqIuVjeCAAAs24o.jpg:large

[140614 FA ⑥ cr.马栏山精神病院院长达人] Very elegant when (she) walks, just like a butterfly, fairy feel...

BqIunlTCcAAQEh1.jpg:large

via wintercherub twitter
Since its getting messed up, if i try to put them all into one post, i am dividing into three. Sry if it looks as too may posts. ^:)^

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

2004Ssamzie Sports
2004Sugaray
2004LG Telecom Aladidn
2004Pocari Sweat
2004McDonalds (in China)
2005Case
2006KTF Bigiwith Kim Bum and Park Myung-soo
2006 - 2007Clridewith Ju Ji-hoon
2007Nike
2007KTF
2007 - 2008Nong Shim Noddleswith Kim Dong-wook
2008Happy Point Card
2008G-Market Star-shop
2009Olive / Fuji Camera
2009Vips
2009Lous Quatorze Candy Bag
2009Coca - Cola Dynamic Kinwith Kim Hyun-joong
2009 - 2010Etude Housewith Jang Keun-suk (2009) & Lee Min-ho (2009-2010)
2010Garden 5with Jang Keun-suk
2011MAC F/W
2011Codes Combinewith Jang Keun-suk
2011Pepero
2012Dr. G Cosmetics (in Japan)
2012Vivienne Westwood Orbit
2013Kolon Sportswith Yoon Kye-sang
2013Henus Edwin S.S
2013Fuji Instax Polaroidwith Park Se-young
2013Market O Chocolatewith Yoon Shi-yoonKim Ji-hoon, etc
2013SONOVI S/S
2013Job Sarangbang
2013Holika - Holikawith Jung Il-woo
2013KEducar Life Insurance
2013Enprani Cosmetics
2013 - 2014Vegemil
2013 - 2014Jambangee Jeanswith Lee Jong-suk (2013) & Ahn Jae-hyun
2014Bruno Magli
2014Tong Yi (in China)with Jang Keun-suk
2014Mamonde (in China)with Go Kyung-pyo
2014Lotte Duty Freewith Jang Keun-sukLee Min-hoetc
2014Median Dental Carewith Yoo Yeon-seok
2014Milletwith T.O.P Big Bang
2014Yogiyo

cf queen our angle park shin hye tumblr_n77m3cnS4p1tcb00no1_400.jpg

keep vote in goddess

[ spoiler]
tumblr_n747el4ACl1qzcknyo6_250.gif
[/ spoiler]

http://www.shinhye.org/2014/06/news-park-shin-hye-to-join-infinity.html?m=1

Guys this is a matter of life or death! If South Korea make the World Cup semi-finals, Shin-hye joins the Infinity Challenge Cheering Squad. Making the semis will be a very tough ask...

If they don't we'll miss out on more Shin-hye, which equals to DEATH :((

#PrayForSouthKorea

Guest MISSMOON

@resrimith no I didn't mean that u r looking 4 trouble, I mean u love her so much that u r hurt after reading negative comments abt her more than the others, and u r curious abt what people think of her that is why I'm worried abt u. We all knows who is resrimith and how much loyal fan u r :-* . Anyway we can't stop talking abt negative things in the thread but we don't want the negative vibe to overcome the positive vibe.