❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@MISSMOON
you are doing a good job in supporting shin hye.keep this a side.. n do take care of studies too.I know u will. But jus saying as an elder sis. ok. :)

Wow.. Did u guys check d male TV popularity category?My god.. Already three times winner(u know who) is back to lead again..

Ahh.. This is no joke. His fans are an army. 
So supportive of their bias. 

@gominam1990Dear.. For allkpop, you can vote 15 times per day. :)
Paeksang:
shin hye now at 31.8%. :)

Park shin hye for Vegemil
            tumblr_n4gwyiHjHR1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_n4gwyiHjHR1siqvhio2_250.gif
            tumblr_n4gwyiHjHR1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_n4gwyiHjHR1siqvhio6_250.gif            tumblr_n4gwyiHjHR1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_n4gwyiHjHR1siqvhio5_250.gif                                              Gif credits: the-inheritors.tumblr.com

Guest MISSMOON

U r so sweet sis @resrimith‌ :-*. Don't worry I'm so good in my studies. I used to be the first and get the highest marks:-bd

@MISSMOON
Woah.. Atta girl. Keep it up. \m/
@carolinebestever
Hey dear.. U r back. :) Hope u r doin fine. :)About the voting procedure,It has been briefed in detail in the previous page if u need help regarding it.And heads up, Its pay per vote.. They charge $1.06 for the votes.
And also allkpop tournament is going on, do show ur support for shin hye. :)

Did you guys hear Our Go dok mi's lovely pair in FBND(the fantastic drama of our shin hye which was acknowledged and highly praised by the even so-called Drama Critics, The Ever bubbly, Enrique Geum,YOON SHI YOON-ssi has enlisted for army(marines). :)
Fighting Yoon shi yoon-ssi. :)
MAMA2012_Parkshinhye%2526Yunsiyun+%25284 credit to the rightful owner. 
Shin hye-ah soooooooooooooooo beautiful. :x  8-> :x

Hmmm.. I guess i am alone today huh.. All family members are hiding from me.. hmmmm.. fishy..  :-? @Agie ninja baby.. are you there..? :-B
Hmmm.. Guess not.. :-\"
@branwen hmmm.. na she cant be.. twin sis.. usually comes when its midnight here.. :-<
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaalaaaaalalalalalala.. :bz :bz :bz
I will talk to myself..hey res.. Shin hye is going to new york right..Yeah res.. She might even be on the plane now..Yup res.. Talk about being ninja..Yeah yeah yeah.. Thats our girl.
tumblr_mh5z1ra2AW1ryfgk5o1_500.png
ctto.:P :D B-) :o:bz >:) =))

resrimith

said: Did you guys hear Our Go dok mi's lovely pair in FBND(the fantastic drama of our shin hye which was acknowledged and highly praised by the even so-called Drama Critics, The Ever bubbly, Enrique Geum,YOON SHI YOON-ssi has enlisted for army(marines).

:)

Fighting Yoon shi yoon-ssi.

:)

Guest gominam1990

@resrimithannyeong haseyo!yeah i read in the news that yoon shi yoon enlisted in the army.will miss him.. as for our shin hye she should be on the plane already or she's already there. il try to look for her airport pictures.. hmmm...

@resrimith......LOL...my dearest sister....I just finish my meeting at the office...and you already calling me?? 
Don't worry sis, even though I'm not posting...rest assure I definitely lurking this thread hehehe...Yup I read YSY enlist to the army quitely...and he join the marine, the most toughest corp in the army...way to go enrique geum...we wait for you until 2016 hehehe.....and for not OOT...I love Park Shin Hye hahahaha
Some random Shin Hye's pics
gIqKP94.jpg
LuAuEIF.png
6jMnt84.png
6zZHqTk.jpg

EqsDGpo.jpgS1ObP2F.jpg8x68LBM.jpgPVqiait.jpgJNkyZQy.jpg

credit pics as tagged and to respective owner

@missmoon @resrimith @branwen @bone @kixamay @agie @maris1 @nilerose @rackyvirgo @gominam1990  @carolinebest  and to all chingus who spread the good news in shinhye's ranking in 50th baeksang popularity awards. thank you? now i know that shinhye is almost the same level with yoona. just a little push and she well make it to the top. i will also tried to vote using an android phone and hopefully my vote will be cast in. go... go...  go... to the top shinhye and i know she will win through the hardworked and efforts of fans and the starlight angels who unconditionally supports and loved her...

=D> =D> =D> :x :x :x