❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ore0_gal

I know it's kinda old, but I got clear message of JYH @ YAB Japan FM to PSH & JGS.

thank you Saturn for translating.

Thank you sooo much Irish~~~~ <3

I hope you don't mind me reposting it =D

Shin Hye's DC message #1 translated

c842ed24049a264b4c088da.jpg

MESSAGE 2

Guest shinelaine

oh my shin hye.. i miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!...im hurt also if u get hurt.....dont always cry..think positive and alays fighting!!!!!!!!!!!! love u ..we will support you forever!!

:Dhaha..her first message was so cute..i can truly sympathized with how she felt when her post that took her 20 minutes to write was not uploaded..i will cry too if i were her :D

thank you so much for the updates..can't wait to see her in another project again :wub:

Guest almontel

I always, always get STARSTRUCK when I see her close up pics!!!!!!!!!! she's sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful, i'm in awe all the time! thanks for sharing that beautiful close up pic of SH, oreo_gal!!!

wow, you're soooo lucky to have that pic up close and personal with our sweet girl!!!

and she's wearing that beautiful dress, wasn't that the dress she was wearing during the RE-ENACTMENT scene with Geun Suk??? omooooooooooooo.....i love that dress because it showcased her beautiful shapely legs!!! ke ke ke...

thanks for sharing!!!!

@ore0_gal ... I hope too the next time around! I love her so much and yes i agree she's so down to earth that's why i admire her and much more! :wub:

Guest mandalaywith

Park Shin Hye Movie " Cyrano Agency" HQ Online Link

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hjGvEl5paIA/

Guest stoolker

ahh Shin Hye so cutee!! i hope shes having lots of fun rite now! filming and sightseeing through filming? lol. thx for the link mandalaywith! i wish i can understand it, hehe must learn korean !

Guest almontel

Wow, finished the whole movie!!! thanks a Bunch, mandalaywith! i totally didn't expect the ending...love it!!!

even though i didn't understand Korean, i think i understood more than a quarter of the story!!!

i was only alert when it's SH's scene, the story just comes alive when she's there and boring when she's not!!!

totally LOVED the Ending!!!

It's so funny...she can't get away from the ANJells...the coffe shops' name was ANGEL in US COFFEE!

thanks so much for sharing!!!! can't wait for the subs... i really wish SH wins the BSA Award!!!

ahh Shin Hye so cutee!! i hope shes having lots of fun rite now! filming and sightseeing through filming? lol. thx for the link mandalaywith! i wish i can understand it, hehe must learn korean !

I also hope she is having tons of fun and that she doesn't get homesick. I miss getting updates about her more often.

I wish we get some news soon!!

If anyone interested to download Cyrano Agency in torrent, here's the torrent link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BMAVSSW

It's really big file, 1,87 GB...I need two days to finish downloading this movie because my slow internet connection. If you have slow internet connection like I do, I suggest you using download manager, just in case you need to resume downloading :)

here's screencaps of the movie :)

CyranoAgency2010DVDRipHDH264-LOTTEavi_thumbs_20101116_182033.jpg

Off to watch Cyrano Agency :) :)

Park Shin Hye Movie " Cyrano Agency" HQ Online Link

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hjGvEl5paIA/

Thanks so much Mandalaywith for posting the link. I was able to watch the entire movie without a hitch!!!

Since there were not English subs, I did not undestand every nuance of the story, but I got the main plot. I am a bit disappointed that PSH did not have as much camera time as the 3 other main characters !!! It felt to me more like a triangle than a square. I kept wanting to see more of her.

I hope she gets a movie soon where she is the true main character.

Overall it was a good romantic movie.

Miss seeing SH so much!!

Guest karrenstar