❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ore0_gal

Hello STARS!

Based on SH's recent twitter, I think she already started shooting for Hayate.

So, not more worry :)

Hehehe...

Speaking of Hayate, some news from Korean side:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010110210330234584&outlink=2&SVEC

http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/425/4602425.html?cloc=

Not like we don't know as the presscon already take place long time ago :P

I can't believe the Korean media(s) just started wrote about it today.

EDIT

Translated version frol allkpop:

Park Shin Hye to star in Taiwan’s “Hayate the Combat Butler” drama

Park Shin Hye will also be starring in a Taiwanese drama just like fellow Korean actress, Goo Hye Sun, after she was cast in the female lead role of a Taiwanese remake of a Japanese manga by Kenjiro Hata, “Hayate the Combat Butler.”

Park had seen a huge rise in her popularity after her drama “You’re Beautiful” was aired in Taiwan. Her popularity levels surged even further when she came to Taiwan for fan meetings, and this was a huge factor in her clinching the lead role for “Hayate the Combat Butler.”

Park’s agency expressed that Park had become very popular thanks to “You’re Beautiful”, and in order to increase her popularity further and become a true Hallyu star, she decided to take on this drama.

The story revolves around a boy named Hayate who serves as the butler, bodyguard, and friend to a girl named Nagi just so he could pay back his debt. Park Shin Hye will play Nagi, while Hayate will be played by George Hu.

Filming already began last month, and Park will stay in Taiwan until the end of the year. The drama is expected to greet viewers early next year through GTV.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/park-shin-hye-to-star-in-taiwans-hayate-the-combat-butler-drama

I'm not really concern about her popularity right know since she is quite well known in Taiwan especially and around Asia as well. I just hope the Hayate drama will also give us good quality of drama.

no offense but such old news... soooo like get with it =.=.... sighhhh really poor SH.. I feel like this idea of going to Taiwan will make her more of a Hallyu star is such bs....

on the bright side.. George is looking more attractive these days.. LOL!

Guest ForbiddenJell02

no offense but such old news... soooo like get with it =.=.... sighhhh really poor SH.. I feel like this idea of going to Taiwan will make her more of a Hallyu star is such bs....

on the bright side.. George is looking more attractive these days.. LOL!

Hahaha...

I know right. Before I always asked myself why there are no news from Korean medias regarding SH participation on Hayate. Either they are not interested about it or waiting till SH start her shooting LOL.

Just like you, as mentioned and discussed all over again, I make a lot of 'sighing' about this project. I don't think going to Taiwan will make SH become Hallyu star either. Perhaps I'm wrong but I strongly doubt unless its proven, of course. How I wish her management company focuses her presence in Korea, develop her name stronger there and to be more appreciate by citizens.

The only bright side that I can see right now is, I can't wait to watch SH back on-screen again LOL

Miss her badly and really want to watch CA badly too.

Oh well whatever I have in mind right now, hope to be proven wrong :sweatingbullets:

Whatever it is, still, good luck to SH and the Hayate team.

Can't wait for the awards show.

I hope she cam make it but it is understandable if she couldn't.

I'm already happy with the fact that she gets nominated something through CA.

Win or not, she already the winner in our heart :)

EDIT

Saw this at SH baidu:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=926166139

A pic from Tia Li.

SH pun on wig. Still pretty.

Wonder how they get along despite of language barrier.

They seem to have fun even though shooting at night time. Hehehe...

Hopefully there will be more update later.

Guest ForbiddenJell02

Hello STARS!

SH and GH pic and news today:

h1.jpg

朴信惠拜師 胡宇崴教洋調國語

八大「旋風管家」日前開拍,胡宇崴(左)與朴信惠(右)、邵翔3P經過幾天拍戲,雖然語言不通,但靠著手口並用,玩猜謎的整人遊戲拉近距離;朴信惠踢到鐵板,還用韓文嬌嗔:「我要回家了。」彼此合作默契激增。

朴信惠來台拍戲雖講韓語,趁空檔就抱著書學中文,現場還向胡宇崴拜師,讓之前長年住在美國的他羞說:「其實我中文也不好!跟我學可能更慘。」(文/陳尹宗 圖/八大)

Source: http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2010/new/nov/4/today-show9.htm

Guest sintame

now that i saw them, i can't wait to see their drama together... especially Park Shin Hye. I miss her.

George Hu is so cute, they look good together.

Thanks for posting the pix.

Wish someone can translate the article.

Guest cofioca

Park Shin-hye to star in Taiwanese drama

ParkShinHye1.jpg

Park Shin-hye (You’re Beautiful, Cyrano Dating Agency) has been busy crossing borders for her latest drama project, a Taiwanese drama adaptation of Japanese manga series Hayate the Combat Butler. Just what exactly is a combat butler? I don’t know, but I can imagine that it’d be handy to have one around. And really, what kind of butler would you be if you weren’t combat-ready?

Taiwanese idol star George Hu (pictured below) will be playing said combat butler, a young man saddled with so much family debt that he has to start taking odd jobs just to make ends meet. Park will play a chaebol, one who is particularly in danger all the time from thugs who want to kidnap and ransom her for her family’s fortune. She hires him as a butler, but I guess circumstances make it so that he really ends up being more like a bodyguard than a butler.

Sigh. Now I just want to rewatch Sandglass and swoon over Lee Jung-jae.

I’m interested to know if Park will be speaking Taiwanese, (which doesn’t seem likely) or just speaking Korean (which means half of the drama will be subtitled for its own domestic audience). I’m supposing the latter, unless everybody’s speaking English, in which case I boycott. Either way, the premise sounds cute as far as the characters go, but I see a lot of damsel-in-distress-saving about to happen, which I’m not so much a fan of. Could potentially be an international hit, if it can manage to grab both country’s audiences.

Filming began last month, and Park will remain in Taiwan until the end of the year wrapping up the series. The drama plans to premiere in Taiwan early next year.

GeorgeHu.jpg

via Star News 

Credit to Girlfriday@Dramabeans

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Hi stars. I couldn't believe that even Dramabeans have only known of it just recently. wacko.gif I do hope everything is going well with Shin Hye and her taping for Hayate. Hwaiting!

Btw, haven't been here for like ages. My apologies and please keep up the good work. sweatingbullets.gif

Guest almontel

Thank you STARS for always making it a point to update us here about our sweet SH!

and CONGRATULATIONS are in order for her nomination for BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS for Cyrano Agency!!! it's about time! I hope she'd be able to grab that trophy and be REcognized for a job well done, she's so deserving of the award and should i say, better late than never! i'm beginning to think that the judges or the nomination boards should get their eyes checked...tsk tsk tsk...

thanks for the pics, and yes George is definitely a handsome hunk, isn't he? he seems to be a gentleman and seems to be willing to 'take care' of our dear girl while she's in a foreign land...

i thought i heard she was learning to speak mandarin? i wouldn't want her voice dubbed! i wish her success and good health as always!!!

fighting, SH!!!

Guest ForbiddenJell02

Hello STARS!

"Hayate" stars George Hu and Park Shin-hye bonding well through art of pranking

Taiwanese actor George Hu and Korean actress Park Shin-hye are already in their second week of filming for their idol drama collaboration "Hayate the Combat Butler", and the pair are gradually developing into good friends. What has been surprising is that the best way the pair has been communicating with each other is through a series of pranks. Plus, with the addition of George's bandmate Shao Xiang from Mandopop boy band Wu Hoo added to the cast, even Shao has been taking part in these pranks. With Shao not willing to be outdone, the newly added cast member of "Hayate" bribed George to pull another kind of prank on their Korean co-star, making Shin-hye cry out in response in her native Korean, "I'm going back home!"

Recently, Shin-hye has been dedicating herself heavily in studying Mandarin, where she has been seen diligently hitting the books. Furthermore, whenever she has the chance, Shin-hye would try to get in some language practice by kicking off a conversation with one of the film crew members in Mandarin. In addition, when Shin-hye has the time, she would also take her language textbooks to fellow co-star George so that her co-star could help teach the aspiring Mandarin language student. But since George has been in the United States throughout the year long prior to the filming of "Hayate", Shin-hye's Taiwanese co-star's Mandarin skills are not that good either. So even though George readily agrees to help out her Korean co-star, in the end he still feels embarrassed as he laughs and says, "Studying with me probably isn't good at all!" And although Shin-hye's other Taiwanese co-star Shao is playing the part of fiancé to Park Shin-hye's character, he himself doesn't speak a word of Korean as he laughs and says, "My exchanges with Shin-hye are usually warm-hearted smiles."

The Korean actress has been getting along pretty well with the rest of the cast, and with filming taking place at night for the past few days, even though Shin-hye is feeling a bit tired, she still expressed with dedication, "Everything's completely okay. Everyone has been good to me, and I'm happy with the work." George has also given huge thumbs up to Shin-hye's acting during the course of their collaboration, giving huge praise to her by saying, "Once she gets goes up in front of the camera, she can completely immerse herself in character. It's truly amazing!"

Credit to CpopAccess.com

http://www.cpopaccess.com/2010/11/hayate-stars-george-hu-and-park-shin.html

Guest tianared

Thank you STARS for always making it a point to update us here about our sweet SH!

and CONGRATULATIONS are in order for her nomination for BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS for Cyrano Agency!!! it's about time! I hope she'd be able to grab that trophy and be REcognized for a job well done, she's so deserving of the award and should i say, better late than never! i'm beginning to think that the judges or the nomination boards should get their eyes checked...tsk tsk tsk...

thanks for the pics, and yes George is definitely a handsome hunk, isn't he? he seems to be a gentleman and seems to be willing to 'take care' of our dear girl while she's in a foreign land...

i thought i heard she was learning to speak mandarin? i wouldn't want her voice dubbed! i wish her success and good health as always!!!

fighting, SH!!!

I'm happy that her hard work is paying off with some recognition. It would be great if she won the award. It's nice to know that she's having a good time filming. I have had a secret desire hoping that JKS and our PSH would somehow get together but he seems very happy with his latest leading actress. He says that they "clicked" right away and they text each other after work all the time. In our country age doesn't make a big difference at all but JKS and MGY seem to talk about how they're the same age so it seems easier that they get along. I guess JKS

and PSH have moved on and it's just me here wishing that JKS wasn't getting so chummy with MGY. Anyhow...I am partial to our PSH. I think she is so much prettier and I love PSH's personality. Wish her happy days and hope she wins the Best Supporting Actress award. Miss seeing her in a drama.

Guest ore0_gal

I take everything (well almost everything) I said about GTV!! I'm happy that they are investing LOADS of money into Hayate!!!

“Hayate” to continue filming in Kyushu, JAPAN

TRANSLATED BY: PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FANCLUB (www.parkshinhye.org). Please do not repost without credit.

Taiwan GTV’s recent drama production “Hayate the Combat Butler” will continue its filming in Kyūshū. (きゅうしゅう), JAPAN.

“Hayate the Combat Butler” tells the story of a rich, young girl Nagi Sanzen’in (starring Park Shin Hye) who lives in a beautiful palace and how her life changes after meeting Hayate Ayasaki(starring George Hu), who is employed to be Nagi Sanzen’in’s butler. The drama production team of “Hayate the Combat Butler” recently says that “Although the mansions in Taiwan are very expensive, but their outer appearances are not pretty enough for the drama.”

Due to that, the drama production team has decided to continue the filming in Kyūshū. (きゅうしゅう), JAPAN. The team also stated that they have gained support from the Nagasaki-ken Tourism Association 長崎観光連盟. (Nagasaki-ken is the capital city of Kyūshū), making the drama a co-production by Korea, Japan and Taiwan. The total cost of the drama production of “Hayate the Combat Butler” is estimated at $198,100 USD (=219,530.000 KRW)

hayate2.jpg

The cutest thing is, hardworking leading actress Park Shin Hye has been learning Madarin Chinese, and she always tells her costars that “I will work hard on it.”

Hayate is currently filming in Taiwan, the estimated filming length is 3 months.

To see more photos of the filming location, please visit this link(you must register and log in to view):

http://parkshinhye.org/forums/topic.php?id=446

Credit: UDN News

More pics of SH :D :D :D

86541bde7f9b99ebcc11663.jpg

I'm happy that her hard work is paying off with some recognition. It would be great if she won the award. It's nice to know that she's having a good time filming. I have had a secret desire hoping that JKS and our PSH would somehow get together but he seems very happy with his latest leading actress. He says that they "clicked" right away and they text each other after work all the time. In our country age doesn't make a big difference at all but JKS and MGY seem to talk about how they're the same age so it seems easier that they get along. I guess JKS

and PSH have moved on and it's just me here wishing that JKS wasn't getting so chummy with MGY. Anyhow...I am partial to our PSH. I think she is so much prettier and I love PSH's personality. Wish her happy days and hope she wins the Best Supporting Actress award. Miss seeing her in a drama.

My feelings exactly! I miss seeing JGS and PSH so much. I was secretly hoping that they would say how much they missed working with each other, but I understand that they would not admit this publicly. It wouldn't be nice to their current co-stars. I would like to see them work in a movie soon.

I so want PSH to win that award. It would give her a chance to travel back to Korea and stay in the news as well as some very deserved recognition!!!

PSH fighting!!!

Hi Stars,

Hello STARS!

SH and GH pic and news today:

h1.jpg

Source: http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2010/new/nov/4/today-show9.htm

ForbiddenJell, thank you! Sooo loved it!! I once saw the anime and Hagi's character is kinda challenging to play, hope Shinhye will give her best for it!

Oreo Gal, thank you for the award report. I hope she will win the best supp actress category. if it's not, still it's an honor to be nominated. Finally, people recognize her work. I'm so happy.

to evry stars here, Miss ya all... ^_^

Guest sintame

I wish they would promote Hayate in Korea like how they promote Jang Geun Suk new drama. I don't know, maybe it's only me, but it seems like Park Shin Hye's new drama doesn't have that much zing to it in Korea.

I guess I still have the hangups of You're Beautiful :lol:

I miss Park Shin Hye. :wub:

The reason why there's not that much of SH's drama in Korea is because she's not a MALE!!!(SAD) the other thing is she's still young, I believe Hayate will be well recieve and by then Korean media will catch up on releasing her news, like the saying better late then never! baise reporters it's just so sad! SH FIGHTING!!

Hello

Park Shin Hye bts photo in Hayate with George Hu

hayate-onlyone.jpg

Hayate is in fb LINK

hayate-fb1.jpg

and more bts photos

cr: Nikki.K

68ni.jpg

hayate-sh-nikki.jpg

q4va.jpg

fan-sh.jpg

Thank u for sharing !

Super happy that we see more pictures from SH's filming in Taiwan for Hayate.

Wow... SH look so pretty... SH's EH ads looks awesome and no doubt she's so pretty... love her party look!

Thank You for the updates on her filming Hayate!!! hope to see more soon!!!

Guest almontel

Wow, thanks for sharing those pics, nu2me!!! love them!!! i like how her hair curls, my only wish is for her to have longer hairstyle for Hayate...i wonder why her hair here is short??? hmmmmm...

thanks, Irish_law for the tranlated message of Yong Hwa! I do hope YH doesn't forget that SH was the first lady friend he worked with and gave him support!

i miss them, i miss YB!!!

thanks for sharing, STARS!!!

i can't wait to see Hayate!!!