❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Im not surprised that he had her number in this cell, though the fact still leaving me with a stupid grin on my face :lol: Well, remember Champagne show where KS says that after filming the kiss from their now infamous Etude CF they've become close afterward? I guess those two been friends waay before they're filming YAB

Hi all my friends!!!

I think it is confirmed that SH will appear in Danbi on Feb 28

And as I expected, she may not take any big project for now (such as drama, movie) since she is also confirmed of going back to school this year (next semester, to be exact*) together with many young K-Celebritiessuch as Lee Sang Yoon (Life is beautiful), her other classmates at Chungang Kim Bum(this fall) and Kim So Eun, Shin Se Kyung (High kick through the proof)....

I am kinda sad since we are not going to see her for a while but also glad that she recognized how important education is... It may not be the easy decission to make after the sucess of YB, I am sure she have plenty of offers on hand, which are equal to many opportunities for bigger fame and success in her career. She said in one of the interview: " Even though filming is important, but I am a student, gaining knowledge from shool/ university is just as important as well. After going back to school, my friends and I will learn to play drama and write script together... I want to use this opportunity to improve my knowledge and performance/ acting skill" ^^~

( I read it in one Vietnames article, here is the link

http://krfilm.net/f/viewthread.php?tid=637...extra=page%3D1)

About GS has SH number, I am not surprised ( since he said they talked after the CF) but I doubt about how many female celebrity's phone numbers that he has.... ^^;;

..... Ok, we know he has many of close friends in K-pop, from SM to be exact

..... He called Tiffany (SNSD) before with his phone ^^

..... One of his best friends is Steffany ( from another band, which I dont remember)--- > I watched the YT clip to see their closeness

..... I thought Moon is also his close friend

..... And many things else that we don't know ^^;;

Annyeong chingus!

my day started right after knowing that Jang Geun Suk keeps Park Shin Hye's number on his cellphone :blush: now isn't my day super lovely?! what is that suppose to mean? It's not there for nothing? Calling and texting each other!!! geezz...i think my Taenyu spirit is alive again.

18 days to go and it's Park Shin Hye nim's birthday! really...time flies so fast :rolleyes:

Guest littleduck

Annyeong chingus!

my day started right after knowing that Jang Geun Suk keeps Park Shin Hye's number on his cellphone :blush: now isn't my day super lovely?! what is that suppose to mean? It's not there for nothing? Calling and texting each other!!! geezz...i think my Taenyu spirit is alive again.

18 days to go and it's Park Shin Hye nim's birthday! really...time flies so fast :rolleyes:

i wonder JGS may do something in 14-2 0r PSH's birthday??? :D

Guest almontel

thao, you brought up a good point there and so did the others...

how can he only have a couple of female artists number when we saw on YB bts that he made a phone call to Tiffany and he has that other girl that he's close with?

hmmmmmm, but why would he even mention it live at the FM??? What purpose did it serve???

unless he has a BRAND new PHONE and he only transferred her number to his phone and not the others???

i'm a bit curious as to the why concept of that statement...and this was brought up or asked while he was at the FM? sure would love to know how that came about...

anyways, it's good to know still that he has SH's number...i so miss them!!!

Guest 13sunshine

Because yesterday news is so misleading!!!!!

The news said that he only have 3 phone numbers of female artists (연예인).......but I just watch a video from another news and he actually said actresses (여배우) not artist...

anyway...still he said SH name first : D

this is what he said

"It's really strange but let me tell you a secret....in my phone, the phone numbers of actresses are not even 4 people...*insert GS's 'surprised' face here*...*insert fans scream*....Park Shin Hye ssi.....*more fans scream*, Sung Yuri ssi, Cha Ye Ryun ssi..., no more....really!!! Ha Ji Won noona changed her phone number"

Guest miniejungle

gosh i hate google translate... it's so misleading!

but anyway i watched the clip on Sukkie's FM and he said only have 3 actresses' phone numbers, and Park Shin Hye's name came out first!

enough to send me into fantasy world of TK-MN! :lol:

Guest jaimejgs

gosh i hate google translate... it's so misleading!

but anyway i watched the clip on Sukkie's FM and he said only have 3 actresses' phone numbers, and Park Shin Hye's name came out first!

enough to send me into fantasy world of TK-MN! :lol:

I'm with you on that miniejungle. Any mention of Keun Seok and Shin Hye together and then it's off to dreamland where everything is possible! :P

Because yesterday news is so misleading!!!!!

The news said that he only have 3 phone numbers of female artists (연예인).......but I just watch a video from another news and he actually said actresses (여배우) not artist...

anyway...still he said SH name first : D

this is what he said

"It's really strange but let me tell you a secret....in my phone, the phone numbers of actresses are not even 4 people...*insert GS's 'surprised' face here*...*insert fans scream*....Park Shin Hye ssi.....*more fans scream*, Sung Yuri ssi, Cha Ye Ryun ssi..., no more....really!!! Ha Ji Won noona changed her phone number"

to everyone ...here's the YT link of the vid ... from 4:24-4:46 ..... kyaaa! .... the vid summarizes JGS's FM ..

edit: here's the eng sub version:

I'm a total lurker over here :P

Update on the PSH Birthday project:

Initially we have no plan at all to get any pressie for our star. Thanks to the support and generousity of our members, we managed to buy few items as birthday gift for Shin Hye B)

Anyway, we are now busy preparing and finalizing printing items (your msgs, cards, fanarts etc) as well as for the DVD materials. Everything should be ready by end of this week and ready to be shipped after Haiti Donation has been finalized (we need to print out the names of kind donators to be included with the birthday gifts). We are sending a membership card to Shin Hye as well!

Thao, I do hope to see more of Shin Hye. But I agree with you, education is important.

If you have time, kindly translate the article and open a new thread at PSH.com?

Thank you dear.

@almontel. maybe he has a new phone :P it still sounds fishy no matter what :D

@karren dear, thank you for the subs. it's better than nothing

i've to stop spazzing.. will keep lurking though

PSH jjang!!!

I am lurking too but decided to give my 2cents.

Totally excited that our Park Shin Hye was mentioned at his FM, he was not prodded was he? he said his "secret" out loud about the actresses he has on his phone. Most ppl commented that Shin Hye's name was mentioned first. I was totally in heaven !! :)

I was going crazy listening to the 3 parts audio at the FM, trying to understand something :o

Altho like the others, I had doubts his total female phone #s were not limited to 3. Oh well, he's a young man after all.

To all who participated and contributed to our special Park Shin Hye "gifts" specially the personalized greetings, that is super. We are her "international family" and so excited to find out her reaction. B)

BTS Dr Lash Ampule CF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjcJXDP5lds

credit to karrenstar

Shin Hye's Me2Day Update Feb 2 2010

아쟐삼촌과 신혜배 볼링대회~!! 안감옷이 형광색으로 변하길래 냅다 뒤집어입고 찰칵 ㅋㅋ?

Translation by karrenstar at www.park-shin-hye.com

I'm hoping PSH will have a FM... her agency should promote her more and more

but let's wait until she finishes one semester this year and then go all out on that *but the timing will be kinda off - they should promote her right after YB ended*

Guest almontel

@pjot, well after watching the vid and the one with the eng sub...i was overly ecstatic that he mentioned our dear SH's name first, if i was the mc i would have asked more questions like out of the 3 you mentioned who's on your speed dial list and what number is she on????????????? ke ke ke....

and now we're clear that he mentioned FEmale Actresses, so i guess the other ones like Tiffany and Stephanie don't count because they're all singers, right? whereas SH will fall under actress even though she sings and dance very well....

i'm so excited for our first BD project, Kudos to all of you who made it possible for our dear girl, i'm sure she'd be pleasantly surprised, i hope she sends us a special video with english sub!!!

Guest pyaarhia2

omo omo.. tnx for the news and the eng sub...

it's kinda strange that JGS has to bring up his "secret" on phone #s of actresses he have on his phone book...

and the fact that she said shin hye sshi's name first is more strange.. aaarrggghhh...

he gets me confused again..

anyway..

i agree with everyone.. education is really something one could be proud of.. it's the best gift one should own..

no one can take away the diploma you'll hold it the future.. i guess every parents want their children to finish school.. right?

i was in the international site a while ago and i saw shin hye sshi's new me2day entry.. i think she's really enjoying her free time.. which is really good because she's still young and she just have to do the things she love while she can.. keep living your life..

~ shin hye is definitely LOVE ~

Guest gorgeous

Please sign the petition for You're Beautiful/He's Beautiful 2 HERE.

You can log in through your Twitter account. You would also need to verify your signature via e-mail.

Let us reach the goal of 50, 000 supporters!!! :D

i noticed that these 2 CFs are missing from the first page :)

KTF Bigi CF (2006)

ktfbigi_2.jpgktfbigi_3.jpgktfbigi_4.jpg

I'm not too sure about this but some said that one of the students sitting behind PSH in this CF is Kim Bum

ktfbigi_1.jpg

Happy Point Card CF (2008)

happypoint_1.jpghappypoint_2.jpghappypoint_3.jpghappypoint_4.jpg

Guest jaimejgs

@cjoey: that third picture of the first cf, when I saw it, it does look like Kim Bum.

I have never seen the second cf before, but Shin Hye looks so cute and pretty in there.

Thanks for sharing!!

@cjoey: i haven't seen those cf's before...thanks for sharing. Hopefully, PSH & Kim Bum will be given a chance to work just like her classmates Go Ara & Kim So Eun.

i got to see old PSH stuff these past few days...so there are probably lots of hidden clips and info about PSH we haven't dig in. hehehe..

P.S. JGS revealed his co star's in his cellphone...i wonder who among her co star's left a number on her cp. :P

Guest almontel

thanks cjoey for the pics and clips...she looks soooooooo pretty in that cute CF...

so was that Kimbum in that pic? he looked a little skinny doesn't he?

thanks for sharing these wonderful clips that we've never seen before...

ha h aha...her blowing the candle reminded me of her upcoming bday...i'm wondering if GS will call and greet her and sing to her a happy bday song on that special day...

rori, he did mention that PSH was one of the 3 girls/actresses that he has a number on his cp...he he, we all liked it coz he mentioned SH's name first and the fans were so loud when he said that...i'm glad his fans like SH too!!!

i wanted to point out that the mc should have asked him if SH is on his speed dial, i think his mom is probably #1, the manager#2, so SH should be on his Speed dial #3...ke ke ke...i so wish!!