❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest yddelight

My new theory! How close JGS was to the award recipient is INVERSELY proportional to his love for the person:

Jung Yonghwa: good friend. Huge Hug.

Lee Hongki: Bromance and little brother: Small hug initiated by Hongki

PSH: No hug. What's JGS hiding?

My logic never fails.

You crack me up with this, but my fangirling tendencies are on "red alert" right now and I quite agree with you. And he sang LSG's Wedding Dress, is he pissed or something (but JGS though knows his fan service moves so I dunno).

@HC- I agree with your assessment, if there is a hug, the whole building will be in total chaos. Complete total fangirling chaos.

Guest MissMellis

My new theory! How close JGS was to the award recipient is INVERSELY proportional to his love for the person:

Jung Yonghwa: good friend. Huge Hug.

Lee Hongki: Bromance and little brother: Small hug initiated by Hongki

PSH: No hug. What's JGS hiding?

My logic never fails.

LOL! I cracked up when I read that your logic never fails!

But it does make sense. He must be hiding something!!

How come BL couple is singing? Does this mean that we get a TK / MN duet too?

*prays really hard now* It's prolly because they won best couple >_<

Guest 13sunshine

How come BL couple is singing? Does this mean that we get a TK / MN duet too?

*prays really hard now*

OH PLEASE!!!!!! T__T

now we have to spot to see if Shin Hye is sitting at the table! haha

please God! T_T

sg3drq.jpg

Best Actress (Special Drama): PSH made it to the top 5 nominees. I'm so happy!

The award went to Kim Sun Ah (congrats!)

Edit: I keep getting the awards mixed up! I'm pretty sure this time, LOL

i can't believe jang geun suk didn't win!!!!!!! >.< grrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry...there's till top excellence actor which is even bigger! I'm thinking JGS has bigger things ahead of him = )

::prays really really hard::

Edit: it was only one of the acting awards...many more chances to come!

Guest 13sunshine

You know...I have a suggestion...

both of them should have a 'too-bad-we-didn't-win' party later on to cheer each other up LOL

LOL GS asked SJS to choose 1 girl from all the actresses, then some fans yelled " PARK SHIN HYE!!!" so the camera was on her and she was surprised haha soooooo cuteeeeee <3

AHHHHH A.N.JELL TABLE INTERVIEWWWW

EYES CONTACTT :wub:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Hope 2010 will bring you all a lot of blessing!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

In Korea, anyways

You're Beautiful cast are together, ringing in the New Year!

Best of Luck in the New Year, our lovely Park Shin Hye!!

Guest yddelight

You know...I have a suggestion...

both of them should have a 'too-bad-we-didn't-win' party later on to cheer each other up LOL

LOL GS asked SJS to choose 1 girl from all the actresses, then some fans yelled " PARK SHIN HYE!!!" so the camera was on her and she was surprised haha soooooo cuteeeeee <3

AHHHHH A.N.JELL TABLE INTERVIEWWWW

EYES CONTACTT :wub:

I love the idea: PSH/JGS consoling each other!! That is so much better. I hope that there is going to be some interaction though.. Who knows...

PSH is slowly getting the notice of all premier actors. I hope she chooses the next project wisely!

Guest snail85

i couldnt see JGS interview anjell cosz suddenly the channel changed to new year countdown. can some1 please put it up on youtube pleaseeee

Guest 13sunshine

Ohh and forgot to mention Geun Suk is wearing a dark red suit ...pretty match with Shin Hye eh?? :lol:

at the interview he talked to all 3, Hongki goes like "Geun Suk hyung I love you~~" haha so cute!!

our Taemi have some eyes contact! they seems so shy!

Guest Kelly_Nguyen

the interview between GS and SH is really really short. I don't understand what they are saying but I'm really disappointed. YAB get no important award :(( and the performance is too short. I can see how sad SH is.

Even if there were to be some too-bad-we-didnt-win party, not like we could see/know... Unless of course medias see it and film... But do you think they dare to put on such daring behaviour? :lol: Who knows! Hopes then.

The table interview of A.N.JELL you could see that Geunsuk was totally enthusiastic. He interviewed Shinhye first you know? :lol:

Kelly_Nguyen eh not exactly. He was standing in between Yonghwa and Shinhye, and factually, he was closer to Yonghwa but he set his eyes on Shinhye first, eyed her, then interviewed her. He didn't look at Hongki nor Yonghwa first but Shinhye, then decided to interview her, started by saying, "ne Park Shinhye-ssi..."

and yes like I've said, he's really shy + not-as-enthusiastic towards her tonight.

:o

Guest Kelly_Nguyen

I don't want to make you disappointed but SH is the first one on the way of GS to YAH table so the fact that he interviewed her first is normal. However I still wish they will date in reality. It will be so much greater than the Best Couple Award :D. Today GS is a little indifferent of SH, in my opinion. Maybe he is trying to avoid rumors :(