❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

New Star Award winners included:

PARK SHIN HYE, Lee Hong Ki and Jung Yonghwa

Ok, I know I should be happy but this might mean that they will not get other awards. <_<

And JGS handed out the trophy to Hongki and Yonghwa (he hugged Yonghwa and was hugged by Hongki) but MGY gave the award to PSH. No hug from JGS. Humph.

Guest ore0_gal

update:

omg they were giving out the new star award - and 2 anjells got it, PSH, HK & JH. JGS hugged JH and HK and then didn't hug PSH.. but he did seemed a little shy... LOL

Guest 13sunshine

I keep posting in the wrong thread (over at YB thread >.<)

Wahhhhhh Shin Hye is soo pretty!!!!!

they're like right in front of the MCs xD

omggggg i'm so glad all 3 A.N.JELL got new stars award!!!

but wait, Shin Hye is not even new star!!!

but why GS didn't give her a hug!, i was hoping he will hand the award to her....but it was MGY's turn T_T

but again i have to say SHIN HYE IS SO BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT!! and as always : D

Arghh I oredi expressed my frustration in Sukkie's thread but I still have the urge to come here and vent my anger again!! They didn't win couple award?? why??? KBS gave out 4 couple awards, hello??? and SBS is giving out 1!?! I'm so disappointed!!!

Hahahah 13sunshine & gems & HC: LOL~~~ maybe he will give her plenty of hugs later (in more private place) hahaha. Okay I admit I'm goin' a bit crazy over the couple award thinggie, pls don't mind my grumpiness

Guest yddelight

Arghh I oredi expressed my frustration in Sukkie's thread but I still have the urge to come here and vent my anger again!! They didn't win couple award?? why??? KBS gave out 4 couple awards, hello??? and SBS is giving out 1!?! I'm so disappointed!!!

Hahahah 13sunshine & gems & HC: LOL~~~ maybe he will give her plenty of hugs later (in more private place) hahaha. Okay I admit I'm goin' a bit crazy over the couple award thinggie, pls don't mind my grumpiness

I agree with you.. whole heartedly.. I just hope JGS will won something later on...

I am so frustrated, not able to see everything live.. Hopefully, somebody will be kind enuf to load the stuff via YT.. much appreciated..

HAPPY NEW YEAR...!!

And Congrats to Park Shin Hye, Lee Hongki and Jung Hyung Hwa for winning the new star award...

Guest 13sunshine

EXACTLY!!! and 2 years ago SBS gave out 2 couple awards!!! WTH!!

i bet Geun SUk already planned something to do when they get couple award but they ended up didn't get it so he was disappointed haha!!

Oh i'm so need those HQ caps of Shin Hye she just so beautiful!!

seems like she was holding back her tears when you saw her from the back of other people's speeches

at least...our highlight of the day...

9kugci.jpg

v yes i can see SH is somewhat "sad"

and GS seems too be a little shy around her tonight??

Guest MissMellis

Is it just me or did Shin Hye look disappointed when Sukkie didn't hug her? ^^;

I'm still sad that they didn't win the couple award. I'm still praying

for a miracle to happen!

Guest ore0_gal

yeh i'm so disappointed too, if the rating for YAB was realli good i bet they would of won or at least there'll be 2 couples for the same award!!! >=(

hopefulli we get to see more of SH soon! ><

My new theory! How close JGS was to the award recipient is INVERSELY proportional to his love for the person:

Jung Yonghwa: good friend. Huge Hug.

Lee Hongki: Bromance and little brother: Small hug initiated by Hongki

PSH: No hug. What's JGS hiding?

My logic never fails.

New Star Award winners included:

PARK SHIN HYE, Lee Hong Ki and Jung Yonghwa

Ok, I know I should be happy but this might mean that they will not get other awards. <_<

And JGS handed out the trophy to Hongki and Yonghwa (he hugged Yonghwa and was hugged by Hongki) but MGY gave the award to PSH. No hug from JGS. Humph.

:lol: if Geunsuk hugged Shinhye, I tell you, end of the world!!! People would have gone to heaven and died, too suffocated or something? Joking. But almost, lol.

and gems-chan I so agree with your theory. Lol, it makes wise sense. He didn't even smile at her nor look at her in the eye, nor congratulate her in the face nor shake hand with her, lah.

Guest 13sunshine

Geun Suk's fans are so supportive :lol:

they really loves Shin Hye!! hears all the fangirls scream for her when she said her speech!

hoping they will give us some fan service : (