❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest 13sunshine

Shin Hye picture is up...though i don't know what to say....

i was imaging her in a pretty dress with long hair.......;.;

2j5b95s.jpg

2mhyjow.jpg

let's hope she change to another outfit later on...i'm not fond with this! sorry SH ;ㅁ;

Guest apples23

it's 6pm over @ korea..but not much movement at the site... <_<

agree..doesnt flatters her

yeah...i saw on gomtv it says air 6:20pm now..gosh make up ur minds...also ppl are watching here too: http://kpopflash.comli.com/?page_id=27 and i dunno whats up with melon..it said 18:00 now just the little box that says 19:00 is left what the...get it together ppl

Guest pyaarhia2

i'm excited on the melon awards....

i was imagining that SH is wearing a dress.. *so sad*

i hope she'll have a new dress.. i don't like what she's wearing now... i hate myself for feeling this way...

i just hope that she'll be stunning at the sbs award...

OMG...PSH looks so pretty!

Altho, I did want her to wear something more girly. But I'm loving the DIVA look! It reminds me of Kim Hye Soo...so posh, confident and fierce.

And JGS!!!! I don't have words. Just love.

Edit: I topped a page! Here's another pic of PSH @ Melon red carpet

pshmelon.jpg

credit: AKP

Guest fiery_gar

is melon gonna b shown on kpopflash?it's showing another prog..think other than those in korea now r worrying on the airing of melon award

i have to agree...the outfit is somewhat horrendous :( (what's with the fur thing?)

she's such a pretty girl, i was hoping she would play up her feminine side and wear a pretty dress :(

Guest miniejungle

Yup, it's a happy post. Yay~

Lol, I thought JGS' hobby was snowboarding, but he wouldn't come out because it was too cold?

Renai Jang [Jang Geun-suk] who refused to come out of his room saying it was too cold... tsk tsk Why is a man like that...

다음에도 함께해요 우리 ♡

Everyone, let's do it again

thanks for the translation, sunandmoon! it's lovely, and i'm glad she shared with us. was laughing out loud at her remark of sukkie; so cute!

hello :)

just want to share that PSH accepted the cyworld gift that i gave (though she did not use it :blush: ) and replied with, 감사합니다 ^^. weeee :D

she is such a sweetheart! Love her! :wub:

pongpong dear, i love this!!! and im liking PSH more and more now!!! much more than you know who, hahhaha!!!

I read the Vietnamese translation of the interview in Heraldm. Since no one has translated it to proper English, I translated the interview here. :)

thank you butterball for the translation. if she wants to do a action drama, shd we ask sukkie to co-star again? :P

wowowowwowww~

shin hye's fanclub is opened!!!!

come on everyone lets support our charming avant hye!!

i'm in :) i was a away a few days and i read the earlier post abt voting for her FC... couldn't find the poll, hahah, then i realised it's already open, yay!

so i went to shin hye's cy today after the ppl at her fancafe said..." what the heck is going on...???" and sure enough...it has changed...said something like everything is in an instant...goodbye...then across the top it said something like no encore or something....but before you fangirls start jumping on the hate on geun suk band wagon again...lol :P ....i think someone played around on her cy again cuz she totally closed the part where ppl can leave messages...maybe she finally got mad at the spammers...

haiz i can't stand those ppl who only know how to create problems for the stars! if only i know who they are... i'll surely kill them. hope that PSH will not be bothered by the "small people"! stay strong, sweet girl, we are all supporting you!

thanks for the pic, gems!!! she looks sensational!!! I love this look!!! PSH, you rock!!!!

can't wait for more updates!!!

pongky thank you zillion times for the photos!!!!!!

shin hye and keunsuk!!

my streaming keep on stuck..still happy tho when get to see them together^^

Guest apples23

aw...you guys...they didnt show them enough...let alone geun suk alone...hmph...but did you guys see how happy he was to see her...hahah...someone at dc said they talked to someone who is there at the moment and asked what geun suk is doing now...but they said unlike how hyper he is on stage...he is sitting quietly by himself...cries..geun suk is such a perfectionist...i think mcing this makes him nervous...thats why we need shin hye...he seemed so much happy just cuz she was standing there with him...he was blowing an.jell's signature kisses all over the place when shin hye was with him.... and there is a rumor they shared a dressing/waiting room...kya~ i betcha they talked about all the crazy fangirls and the wedding we were all planning...hahah...sbs...damn you...you need to make this girl the mc...i wonder if she felt awkward being around all the stick skinny idol girls that geun suk is chummy with...aka soshi...i wonder if she got "jealous" again...haha...she did when he was with uee...

edit: omg you guys on the korean sites all of shin hye's fans want to know who the heck her coordi is and kill her...they were like you have to dress her like that when she couldve dressed girly (which is her normal style) and in front of all the girl idol fans too...theyre just upset that those fans might look down on her...which they shouldnt!...shin hye is in a different league all her own ^^

Guest pyaarhia2

omg!! i love those pictures... thank you for sharing them...

i'm so much inlove with PSH and JGS.. and why are they so damn cute??? tell me???

i like her dress without the fur thing.. but i still prefer her to wear a much more girly styled dress..

i like the second dress which i think she wears to present an award??

i'm hoping she'll wear one on the sbs award..

i hope you guys could update here the happenings in melon awards.. especially videos of shin hye...

tnx alot...

~shin hye hwaiting!!!!~

no watermark

15nr69g.jpg

2hohilt.jpg

2uhwpk4.jpg

awte8x.jpg

hahaha jyinn, i wish we'd see even just a photo of gs beside shin hye in that girly dress hihihi am not streaming so i don't know if it's over

28qzouu.jpg