Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

I also feel bad for posting useless posts here. But...arggg its bumping this thread isnt it?

Anyways, I want to see more PD. He's so cute, its just sad that XiNG is so inactive. We're all deprived! DEPRIVED I'm telling you. Its worse then the drought here. Yeahz...I guess that we're more unique. Maybe we'll get more attention if we do something big? *runs off to plan the next project*. hHehe^^ Yes one day we'll get as much of them as we get of DongBang. Patience! *twitches* Hmmm...single is coming out real soon. I hope that us Sydneyers will find a place to order it. =.=

Risa I'm not sad, I'm just being my dramatic self.

Let's find a good topic to discuss...like...XING wearing PINK? By far... I think HyeSung and Kevin looks the best in PINK!. XD

- edit- AH~ I missed seeing those WHITE DAY pictures. I keep calling them candy pictures cuz of the HyeSung one. =.= Dang...this makes me want more stuff. *runs off*

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maizakichi
^ I know man, Kevin's HAND was on her shoulder and she didn't look one BIT happy. And there Kevin was smiling like a big dork (<3 T_T that's so cute)

She has 2 KiBum autographs -.-I don't even have KEVIN'S let alone 2 KiBums and a HyeSung *goes to the corner*

yeah..i don't think she's happy at all..lol..just kidding...

i know she's happy..she's a fan isn't she?

cause if she wasn't, then she wouldn't have that picture taken, and have their autographs...

though im sure im not gonna be able to familiarize their sigs cause i can't recognize if it's written

in korean or not..all i could see are some swirls..twirls...and doodles...lol..i can only recognize the P.S, the heart and the star..

quote from loveprint..."So, untagged white day pictures. (: I promised not to take these out of Cynostar, but this thread needs some sugar and spice. (:"

hehe..i like that line ^^

^we're all wishing for that right now Nicole. =.=

They're not boring to look at. So I demand more pics!!! Even if its just a little thumbnail.

Oh Nina, you know the untagged pics, did you untag them yourself? Cuz I noticed the difference between the untagged and the tagged ones.~

Guest canityo

maizakichi: She's a Kibum fan, she photoshops herself with KiBum. XDD That sounds scary o_o

Anyway, wouldn't it be nice if XING sang for a movie OST? Or Drama? Wouldn't it be nice if they appeared in a drama? Kevin is under actors in XING.TV I want to see him act!

Guest maizakichi

waahh..she's a kibum fan ?! -_- lol...heheh

well..maybe she's sad because she wants a pic with kibum ONLY...wahhaha...

i want them to appear on inkigayo..music core...music tank..and all the other music related programs..bwahhaha...

anyway...heres the trailer for next week's STAR KING...

CLICK...

*ZEN..lol..<-i'll try my very best in using his stage name from now on...

he's hair is the same as yume and hyesung's..haha..

is that the signature "xing hair"?! lol

and there he goes again..flashing his abs for us to drool...

tsk tsk tsk..

*faints* Oh wow...next week's starking? Hehhh~. Yes...its hard to use ZEN. To be honest it sounds WEIRD. Thanks for sharing the clip maizakichi, sorry, I dont know your name. May I know your name?

OH WOW!!! I just love seeing JinHyun in that TaeKwonDo uniform. =.= He rips all of the guy at my club! HEhe that multitalented boy is so cute!! I must watch this.

maizakichi: She's a Kibum fan, she photoshops herself with KiBum. XDD That sounds scary o_o

LMAO!!! I know someone that's even scarier^^

Yes, I can imagine XING doing something like an OST. I just LOVE their ballads.

Guest nicole xoxo

maizakichi :: heyhey .. oooh your from the philippines tooo.. :P

photoshop myself with kibum. i wish i can do that. lol.

Guest canityo

^

^ Heck, you don't know no one scarier!

Thanks for sharing Maizakichi. Why is it only Jin Hyun going on shows<3 I am so going to download starking because of him. Younha is going to be on it too~ DOUBLE THE GREATNESS<3

Jin Hyun's hair looks so freakin' cute for some reason. Weird but so freakin' cute, he takes off his shirt huh. I better get tissues ready for nose bleeds <3

Just maybe, Kevin will surprise appear? I wish. Oh how I wish.

While we're craving for Jin Hyun here are some cam pics.

new3.jpg

new2-1.jpg

new1.jpg

Credits: NAVER BLOG + CYNOSTAR.NET

--edit: Aww...Maiza<3 You make me feel >< for uploading it. A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD ALIVE :]

And not all can see the d/l section~

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^^ i love jin hyun too!!! his martial arts skills are to die for!!! man when i watch him twist and turn........it's such a turn on >.< lol

and omg those sigs....!!! i don't have anyone famous siggies......awwww alll u ppl who have sigs are so lucky!

Guest jia_li
^^ i love jin hyun too!!! his martial arts skills are to die for!!! man when i watch him twist and turn........it's such a turn on >.< lol

and omg those sigs....!!! i don't have anyone famous siggies......awwww alll u ppl who have sigs are so lucky!

yeah I agree with you he's doing his martial arts so good really ^^

I wish I could do the same to

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

so how long has nam ji hyun been practicing martial arts???? he porb started at a young age to be this good!

Guest maizakichi

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/FLYxing/5862.jpg

DOESN'T P-D LOOK MIGHTY HOT *ahem* Right, he looks so good here~

I just realised, WHERE THE HECK ARE THE JIN HYUN PICTURES *stabs*

We really need a new XING single. Pictures and voiceless videos aren't going to hold us any longer -_-.

colored version...nyahah...

download.jpg

and i like the term "voiceless videos "..lol..

Let's find a good topic to discuss...like...XING wearing PINK? By far... I think HyeSung and Kevin looks the best in PINK!. XD

i think i haven't seen pics of kibum wearing pink ...i want to see him in pink~

shiro-chan:sorry, I dont know your name. May I know your name?

OH WOW!!! I just love seeing JinHyun in that TaeKwonDo uniform. =.= He rips all of the guy at my club! HEhe that multitalented boy is so cute!! I must watch this.

err..my username is not that different from my real name..hehe

it's maiza ^^

maizakichi :: heyhey .. oooh your from the philippines tooo.. :P

yup^^ you're from RP too, right?

so how long has nam ji hyun been practicing martial arts???? he porb started at a young age to be this good!

i guess so..since he's so good at it..i can't even imagine him singing..lol..

more "ZEN"..i'll stick to jinhyun...lol

DSCN36266845.jpgDSCN36231620.jpg

DSCN36241620.jpgDSCN36272272.jpg

plus

cy5.jpg

credits to cyworld and me ^^..it's ok to hotlink...lol..

edit--i forgot the other pic..heheh

Guest clemie186

^ First post looks so organized and pretty! Thanks Nina for all your hard work!

=.= international fans....are at a disadvantage.

=.= I feel sad...it kinda sux being an international fan sometimes. =.=

i know, eh?

I am determined to convince my mom to make a stop in Korea when we fly to HK for a day or two.

I am determined to meet Xing and get Kevin's (maybe?? :blush:) signature

Guest loveprint

Thanks, Ashley! (: <3

Oh Nina, you know the untagged pics, did you untag them yourself? Cuz I noticed the difference between the untagged and the tagged ones.~
Of course I untagged them by myself. It's not perfect. KiBum's one is noticeable.

Thanks for the pictures, Maiza. I can't wait for Star King.

Guest maizakichi

New first post.Thanks to loveprint!:D

yay! i wish i knew how to make graphics as neat and cute as the one you make nina <3

can't wait for starking too^^

i guess he'll be accompanied by his two other buds..

hehe..just like from the xing MA video and the truth game~

Guest lubo0gx3

waaa they're soo young o_O;;

these new groups make me feel so old.. keke

all good looking but what's with their stage name? ;;;

Archived