• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well it is aired or currently being aired right now

24/9 7pm - Chunsa festival

26/9 7:40pm - Fashion Concert

29/9 6:20pm - Digital Night Concert

I'm so bummed out right now, this happened just like PD's hellostar performance.

We officially cannot watch YTNSTAR live. Okay it's great and all that XING has promotional activities.

But why YTNSTAR? It's like the most boring channel and we have no access to it.

>_> I hope that the FC and DNC will be better cos artists with bigger names will be there and well hopefully we would get better sources.

*sigh* Is there any way at all of watching YTNSTAR live? And not that 24 hour YTN thingo?! >_>

I guess that's one chance down and 2 to go?

Edit--

Okay, I think I'm just getting more bummed out by the second bcos I just remembered XING has two NEW YTN activities in October already. >_>

GO ON SBS, MBC, MNET, WHATEVER! I don't care! It's not like you've been blacklisted by someone. =__="

Guest maizakichi

darn..yeah..just like PD's...

when will they ever go to music shows like music bank music core, inkigayo and etc?

i was checking YTN earlier..but all i see is some news stuffs T_____T

i wish i live in korea!

edit-

darn..i have nothing to share *bow*

Guest loveprint

Okay, then I came to the conclusion. But only because somebody told me we couldn't. But then you guys were all excited about it so I thought there was the slightest possibility that we could.

^

^ Yeah cos apparently YTN has a channel which is 24 hours worth of news. =__________________="

^ T_T No way Nina! There has to be a way!

Okay, we should all brighten up a little huh?

Unseen Kevin pic on Soompi.

578990358kev.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

Hurry hurry release a 3rd single or something so then you can finally promote normally. ><

^actually the point of seeing the clip or not is not the matter, but its about watching it while its airing.

Well...its quite dissapointing for us to anticipate this momment for ages, just to find out on the night that WE CAN WATCH IT!

Its strange how XING doesn't appear on NORMAL channels. T_T

^

^Hey YunAh! I haven't seen that picture too. O_O wah~

Guess he's always got that happy happy vibe with him. ^^

Guest shaaaron

BAH. Hopefully it's uploaded soon. For me, I just want to be able to see it. Being able to see it while it's airing is a rare occasion since most of time, the music channels/shows are all playing while I'm supposed to be sleeping. So yeah.. just getting to be able to watch later on is all I hope for. :3

Xing. Hurry up and go on Inkigayo or some other more common/big stage. xD

Guest loveprint

^actually the point of seeing the clip or not is not the matter, but its about watching it while its airing.
Is there really a difference? Besides time?

Maybe missed Xing too becoz it's long holiday now in Korea...
Well, at least they're back in Korea, now.

Guest silver_byul

^ Well it is aired or currently being aired right now

24/9 7pm - Chunsa festival

26/9 7:40pm - Fashion Concert

29/9 6:20pm - Digital Night Concert

I'm so bummed out right now, this happened just like PD's hellostar performance.

We officially cannot watch YTNSTAR live. Okay it's great and all that XING has promotional activities.

But why YTNSTAR? It's like the most boring channel and we have no access to it.

>_> I hope that the FC and DNC will be better cos artists with bigger names will be there and well hopefully we would get better sources.

*sigh* Is there any way at all of watching YTNSTAR live? And not that 24 hour YTN thingo?! >_>

I guess that's one chance down and 2 to go?

Edit--

Okay, I think I'm just getting more bummed out by the second bcos I just remembered XING has two NEW YTN activities in October already. >_>

GO ON SBS, MBC, MNET, WHATEVER! I don't care! It's not like you've been blacklisted by someone. =__="

Hey long time no see...I haven't replyed on this thread since forever..did anyone miss me...? haha....sorry I can't translate anything at this moment..

Ummm...about going on SBS, MBC, KBS..and etc..I think it's because they haven't signed any contract with those companies..

For example SM has signed with all of them, and that's why So Nyuh Shi Dae, Super Junior..etc are allowed to perform on those programs..

And since XING Entertainment is new..I don't think they signed with any of them yet..

I'll translate once all my school work dies down..=_=;;

Guest shaaaron

^That makes sense. Since all of SM's artists are on those shows from the start.

Hopefully Xing Ent signs a contract with them soon if they haven't yet. They'll gain a lot more attention. :]

Yes! Sign sign sign! XD

Puahaha. I love XING.

XING back in Korea. :D

DSC03246_05771.jpg

(Aww Yume. <3)

DSC03242_041571_07974.jpg

(Hyesung must really like that shirt)

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

Hehe, there's more at Cynostar. (:

B-b-b-b-but! THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO WRITE TO A FAN. D:

Even if it is, how come I don't have one?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?! *cries dramatically*

Oh the jealousy just keeps cutting me deeper and deeper now. ;^;

And it's in PINK as well. I dunno what that has to do with it but still, PINK!!!

'MY' Rose? *eye twitches* T_________T; Oh dear, I'm so heart broken.

rose1.jpg

rose2.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

Oh yes, that's Kevin too. T_T;

Guest WithYunHo

Oh no, it's not jealousy here :) It's envy~~

Lucky girl, lucky girl...

I am constantly stalking CYNOSTAR for the links

for the YTN broadcast...but I guess no one has

found anything. *pouts* I just hope we don't have

to wait another few months just to see them on

big music shows...that would totally drain me out.

Archived