Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...YunAh will probably turn into a pro stalker if she's in Korea. Now all she need is a really good camera and ninja skills. ^^

Heh, guess HyeSung is a friendly guy. xD YunAh's right, he's not scared of man eating fans. xD Too bad I'm at the bottom of the Earth.

I've told you to stop calling him that! Even if you say your fave is Hyesung, you shouldn't go around saying that! I'd take him looking like a cat over looking like a rat anyday! T__T How you be so cruel, sis?

Ah~ so she didn't make a typo after all. O_O He does not look like a rat. Rat and cats are two different things. Though, they both have whiskers...and its not hard to imagine whiskers on HyeSung's face.

Wheee~ PD and CRAYONG are such great people. Ahh~

OH DEAR GOD LOOK!

0708_04520.jpg

Credits: CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET!

Yes, Kevin was indeed blonde before he went brown! :D

Unseen XING + White Day PD pics posted up at CYNO. It's getting late so I only had time to put this one up. XD

^ OMG, blonde hair?! Haha, when I was looking at first...I was like "what's wrong?" Haha, didn't even notice until I read what was written underneath. X__X Slow, slow, slow. LoLz...he looks the same to me. ^^

Just one set back. I think we would have to be in Korea for that. *cough*

LoLz...yeah, that's true. >__< Same situation for me. Gah!

Guest shaaaron

I think if the blonde was less yellow (it's always like that in the beginning.... most of the time) it would look better. Kevin's still cute. But I like him with brown and black. :D

HAhah, I think he would look better with platinum blonde, not that blonde. So yes, its alright. I'm just not a fan of it.

Oh wellz....we're close to page 200! Keep working girls/guys!

Whee I cant wait till the photo book comes out. ^^ How long do you guys think that will take?

Gah, my jealousy level has risen to like 99999999% =__=;

Anyway, this is PART of a Q&A a fan did of Yume:

When were you most thankful to him?

-When I had an argument with Sung Soo and I decided to go home. He came to me and listened to what I had to say for 30 minutes. On the same night he posted a message on my Cyworld, I was very touched.

-When everyone was spazzing about FT Island, he told a person not to take me away from him/XING.

This is part of the Concert Entry from a fan:

My heart still beats fast when I think of this concert

I woke up at dawn to go to the concert and waited 14 hours so I could get the front row.

In the beginning, I was worried about how I was gonna wait, but because we were so bored, I got tickets with my friends and went on the rides.

Then there was this October parade, and my friend saw Kevin and SungSoo.

I was gonna go to the toilet!!! But JinHyun was in front of me!!! I thought I was going crazy.

His side view was great!! I calmed muself down, went to the bathroom, came back and sat down.

Credits: Naver/Cyworld + double_love123(Translations) + CYNOSTAR.NET

Of course, the rest is at CYNOSTAR.NET. :D

OH BY THE WAY!!

Yume is apparently ill, that's why he stuffed up towards the end of the performance of the DNC.

Edit-- I forgot to tell you guys.

Chunsa Film Fest - 24th is on at 7:00pm and the Fashion Concert thingo that airs on the 26th will be on at 7:40pm

Guest shaaaron

^Yes. And according to the fan, he was ill during their 2nd concert, which I must say he did really well in, though. <3

So hopefully it goes away soon. T_T It feels miserable just to have a slight cold. I just got out of one, and I think I'm getting back into it again.

It's okay. Yume has an awesome voice and stuff so yeah, as long as he gets better for his own personal benefit. :D

YTN performance was good. HyeSung owwwwned his parts like always!

Unseen White Day pic - Hyesung

ED9994EC9DB4ED8AB8EB8DB0EC9DB4EC84B.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + Cynostar.net

There is also a PD one at CYNOSTAR.NET as said before.

Oh this thread is so dead. Lighten up people! The first debut performance is airing TOMORROW!!

^ Ditto. I remembered the PINK BOW TIE phase. Well the CAMMY PINK BOW TIE phase. XD

*sigh* After much confusion I think I should post this in case I forget!

Apparently the Digital Night Concert is split into two parts, it'll air on the 29th at 6:20pm KOREA time.

The re-run is on the 30th at 5:20am. =___=;

The Chunsa festival (YES! ON TOMORROW!!) is normal and same with the Fashion Concert.

Gosh, I went through confusion hell to figure that out. -o-;; But I think there are two parts to the Fashion show too.

It doesn't matter cos I think their cafe only posted up the time XING is going to be on.

Also, XING will be participating in 2 NEW YTN star events in October I just need to get them translated. Soooo yeah. <3

^ Lol I was really fangirly back then. But now I'm not as hyper. After all that time I guess I kinda grew out of it.

Hey wasn't the picture that you showed me yesterday smaller?

Anyways, thank you heaps for sharing YunAh^^

I got a GREAT fan art idea from that picture. xD

Guess once XING comes back from Ireland, they're gona be even more active. And that means that we're getting more updates. YAY! Just when I'm free too.

Our first HQ vid might come soon!

Guest loveprint

Yeah both Yunah and I were confused about the broadcating times. But we finally got it down (I think). So remember to watch out for them, guys. :D

Leprechauns (Wow, I got that right in one go. And I've never had to use the word ever before). And green. Four leaf-clovers. Rainbows. Oh, the joy.

Oh, and the members at cyno just dropped from over 1,500 to about 145. So if you were a member and weren't active, you were deleted. For those that want to join again, now is the perfect time.

Guest shaaaron

Looking forward to an official performance release. :D

GREEN. GO GREEN, BOYS. :x Dude, leprechauns (I had to look at your spelling, Nina... HAHAHA)... That would be soo entertaining to watch if they, for some reason, included them. I doubt it. But.. it would be funny. I hope they don't add a bunch of graphical effects to their MV, like SM Town's Red Sun, or something. That'd be... x_x Unless it looks good. I wonder what it's going to be of and what song.

Is it me or is the thread getting dead-er by the day?!

07xing_cyehot-1.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

A bigger version is at CYNOSTAR.

Come one people! The performance starts in 2hrs and 58mins!

Guest loveprint

There is really nothing to talk about. We've pretty much covered it all with the 185 pages or how ever many it is.

But I'm sure we'll have more to talk about once the performance is aired in about 3 hours. (:

Guest chae-gyeong_01

I'm a bad fan...

haven't been here for a long time...

I missed you guys...

just call me Ara by the way...

Now, I'm really a bad fan..

What performance?

Xing is performing on TV already?

or they performed already?

and it's going to be aired today?

Archived