Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest maizakichi

darn...i was just gone for a day and there are already lots of updates T^T

need to catch up..and weee...a new version of My girl MV?

i need to watch it..hehehehe

and lol..hyesung...both a rat and a cat?!

edit--yay

they look so cute

when they were on that ride...hehehe

and waah..lucky fans..

they freaking had the chance to hold their hand and go on the same stage as them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, after watching the MV a few more times (Or the concert bits XD)

I just realised PD was the one sitting down. I was like "Wtf are you doing dear?" XDDD But yeah he was soo cute cos he gave his microphone to the girl he brought up on stage? XD

It was so cute. I mean it must of been like he was talking to a screaming fan and the girl next to him with the microphone must of been like "Holy crap, I'm got his microphone. O_O...." XDDD

Ahhhh PD is sooo cute.

Anyway, I did rewatch other bits and like the bit where...I think it was after Jin's verse and then he was in the middle and then after than Yume was in the middle. Honestly, I did find it weird. I was like "Where's brownie?"

Too used to Kevin being in the middle. XD Besides that he would be so noticeable 'cos he is always ultra happy in videos. Unless he is like in a sad video or something. XD

^

YEahz I'm used to seeing Kevin in the middle too. It took me a while to notice that HyeSung was in the middle in the other picture that YunAh posted though. Damn those fan girls are so lucky, its stupid how hardcore fans like us are so far away. ==

Whee I was watching the MV again, and there was that part where XING was on thsi ride thingo. xD Hahah Kevin looked extra happy happy when waving. xD I miss going to the amusement park, what's funny is that when the ride thingo ended, the first thing HyeSung did was fixed his hair. Hair is pretty important huh?

^^

^ HAHA! I saw that too! Looks is very important to him? Well actually before he said that since he doesn't have the looks he would use his voice to win us over. I actually think he is very pretty, so dunno what he was thinking about. XD

Speaking of Hyesung, his solo performance was reaaaaaaaaaally good. I reaaaaaaaally love his voice, the song he chose really suited his voice. IMO, I think he was better than the original. XD

His hair still makes my eye twitch. I didn't notice it when he actually went off stage to give flowers to a fan or something, he turned to the side and there it was!! THE EVIL THING STICKING OUT!!! =_________=

Seriously, that thing is like a disturbance!! T_T I don't like it at all! I hope he changes his hairstyle soon.

Anyway like I said his voice was really good. And the way he sang it was so sad. D: It's one of those songs where it's so good you could cry. =="

Guest loveprint

For those who have joined and want to stay at Cynostar, please stay active. I have just deleted over 850 members with 0 posts from Cyno and I am doing another mass deletion next week for those who have not been active and posted in over a month. So if you would like to stay, post.

Such a big number.

Hahah hair is important. Yes yes. I wouldn't agree more on HyeSung's solo. He was so good, and the fan cam. Uwahh he got so close to the fan cam so that was a fairly good fancam...until the fan girl screamed her head off.

Talk about solo. Yume's solo was REALLY good. Hahahha and PD just adds to the hotness. Heh 2 in one, I'm not complaining. xD

Guest WithYunHo

I LOVED THE NEW MV! It's still early in the morning and I became wide awake after seeing it posted

@Cynostar! It was so cute!! I might like this one better too...Dunno though. Hyesung is very pretty

if he's saying that he's not...I really wanna go to the amusement park too...with them! I wish I was

at the concert...they seem so engaged with their fans...I thought it was cute how when they went

on that one ride where it raises you up and stuff...when the ride was going up, all their little feets

were hanging down, swinging :) They're too adorable!!

Guest shaaaron

I feel a long essay coming soon, when I watch the MV.

Do you feel it coming too, Cammy? HAHAHAHAHA. x_x

Seriously, some of my replies to fancams... gah I write way too much sometimes.

I guess it's kind of.. uhm.. to prevent me from squealing out loud uncontrollably. :x

My fingers do the spazzing instead of my mouth. Hahaha that sounds weird.

Guest shaaaron

^HAHAHAHA! Man, I didn't want to leave early, but I had to since I was going to need to wake up at 5:50 in the next morning to go clean the beach. Meh, I watched the MV now.

And my essay is at Cynostar and now I need to watch the MV without pausing and repeating over and over again. xD

Seriously, it's really cute.

Xing's adorable.

Yume did the pinky for the guy in costume. Or girl. I don't know. The costume was of a male squirrel/chipmunk/whatever.

And he hugged the girl one. I can't tell if those are chipmunks, squirrels, raccoons, or what. XD Probably chipmunks. Yeah.

It's funny how in the scene of them in the ride that dropped, Kevin was all chirpy and happy/excited (his legs were swinging and everything) when it was over.. and he looked "wow"ed. But then when you pay attention to the other members.. they were all fixing their hair. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh how lovely are they? :D Cammy and YunAh pointed out HyeSung fixing his hair, but it turns out Jin and Yume were too! XDDD It was hard to see PD since he was on JinHyun's other side.

^ Hahaha really? It seems like Kevin is always the one doing something else. Like xD when they were walking, and he was fully swinging his arms happily, the others were like "Eh..." and walked normally. XD

By the way, I'm ripping some 'Forget Our Memories' fancams now. Gah I've been anticipating for this. <3 Cos I've always wanted to see them perform this song. XD Maybe cos Hyesung just shiiiiiiiiiiiines.

Duuuuuuuuude I still can't get over PD sitting down. XD He is such a little boy.

Edit--

I just watched their Yoohak fancam. T_T Yume is the bomb. <3 Okay they are all the bomb.

But stiiiiiiiiiill. It was awesome.

It will be up at Cynostar ASAP as soon as Forget Our Memories finishes. ><

Since we all like the MV, I thought this was cute. <3

img81.tmp.jpg

^ Awwwwwwwwwwwww!

img87.tmp.jpg

^ This one made me laugh for some reason. :x

1282229.gif

^ MUAHAHAH.

EC84B1EC88981.gif

ECBC80EBB9881.gif

Credits: XING STAR CAFE + Cynostar.net

No hotlinking dudettes.

Guest kellyjin191090

Hi I'm a fan of Yume!!

been getting updates from here and it's great that Cynostar.net contributes most of the information

I joined Cynostar but it gets tiring after a while because of the minimum post count

so I usually get my updates from here

and somehow, it feels like many stuff are confined to Cynostar?

Maybe it needs to open up a little bit more so that more fans will get to know Xing without having to go to Cynostar?

Anyway, I understand your efforts ^^ it's not easy to find info

so it's just a suggestion haha don't get offended alright *runs away*

^ What do you mean? 50 posts is pretty small, after that you can just see the media. What's wrong with that? ._.? It's just encouragement to stay active, if you know what I mean. ><

Well if we do distribute our information everywhere why bother having a forum? Right now, practically no one is active. You can tell since loveprint just deleted 850 members with 0 posts.

T_T Even when we open up, people tend to steal our things and don't give any credit at all. And we get abuse afterwards. That sucks. Though, I know what you mean. But due to what we're facing atm I don't think it's possible to open up. I only know a handful of people who are active. Everything is kept in CYNOSTAR because we want you guys to be active. We're not trying to take the information away from you...T_T;;

And...well this is partially because XING disappeared. People slowly drifted away to other artists and it was only us left, so now that they are back, it's still only us left and people who come back don't know what has happened and don't know where to get info or something? ><

We always try to get people to be active, we hold competitions and we give away XING singles. T___T But no one joins those competitions.

Anywaaaaaaay, I've uploaded:

070908 2nd XING Concert - Forget Our Memories + Start of Yoohak perf

070908 2nd XING Concert - Yoohak Performance

Up for downloads at CYNOSTAR.NET

I will upload on Youtube ASAP. ><

npef1_amhee79.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do not hotlink! Only take out with full credits!

Puahaha, can you see his mole? :lol:

He looks like sucha cute kid here. :3

Guest loveprint

50 Posts is really nothing. Is it too much to ask to contribute 50 posts to the forum for unlimited pictures, news, videos etc. It's for your own good. We have over 70,000 posts in the forum. 50 is really nothing. We have so many topics you can post in.

People keep complaining about the post count and not being able to see the media. Is that all you guys think about when joining a forum? Sheesh.

An Internet forum is a web application for holding discussions and posting user generated content.

This isn't directed at anybody specific, but more in the general sense.

Guest jack_yamap

*sigh*

NEW MV! Xing - My Girl MV Version 2 (Lotte World)

^ wow !!! Thanks so much ^^ I never knew that they have a new MV before !!

Thanks canityo for the Kevin's pic ^^

My prince is always cute ~

kellyjin191090 -Yeahz, its actualy quite easy if you're willing to post at cyno for a few hours. With the discussion forum alone, you'll probably be able to get at least 50 post within one day. The problem is that people never bother checking the discussion forums and end up looking for the download section instead. Cynostar is keeping many things in there for their own reasons. I got into Cyno's download section within my first few days, and I was lazy.

shaaaron - Yes, I did felt an essay comming up, but I'm sick of writing essays. Right now I need a break. xD Whee just wait till I'm back, I'll spazz in the Yume thread with you. xD

Well....haha you know me...I watch the clip, and focus on HyeSung and then I watch it again to see the others. == I've just noticed that all of them were fixing their hair. Yes yes hair is quite important! Whee...so HyeSung better cut his hair soon.

canityo - Thanks for sharing the photos. ^^ You're right, his fingers does look stubby in there. How cute! I think I prefer him wearing black. ^^

The plushie doll that Kevin gave the girl appeared in the MV....right? Or was I seeing things? I think he threw another one to the crowd in the second My Girl perf. Or am I seeing things again? He threw something...just that I don't know WHAT.

Sorry for my slowness. T_T I had to upload like 746784989 times cos yeah it didn't work and I got reaaaaaally annoyed. T_T Spent all day uploading.

Forget Our Memories - 2nd XING Concert

Yoohak - 2nd XING concert

Yeaaah anyway, I know his fingers look so stubby there. xD I was like 'What happened to the long, stick fingers?'

The doll he gave to a fan is a mystery. But on XING's cafe a girl did fan art of Kevin and whatever and she drew him with teh doll. I don't know if she made it up or if that was really the doll but...it was like...a floppy type of doll. XD

Lmao brb I'll go find it.

ECBC80EBB988.jpg

Ya know, his scarf doesn't look that bad. In anime form. >_> It's just horrible IRL.

Scan09162007_141628.jpg

Just cus I found the PD one adorable! XD

Credits: XING STAR CAFE + CYNOSTAR.NET

Reedit:

I just realised something though. T_T The thing he gave to the fan had black skinny freaky arms. XDD

Okay wait let me go re-watch it. -_-

I just realised what Kevin threw to the audience in the concert. XD He threw Yume's scarf. Before that Yume took it off and yeah. XD

Archived