Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest loveprint
.is PD leader?
They haven't mentioned anything about a leader. I don't think they have a leader (yet?). Which is good.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canityo

Gaah I missed out on Hyesung's dancing. >< Well at least I caught 40 minutes of XING right? XD

How I fall in love with whatever action PD does. T_T

Wiping his sweat huh? XD I really wonder what would happen if he threw that to the fangirls in a concert. coughcammycough. XD

1231351.jpg

pdsweat.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

Nyahaha, I've gone crazy. :D

Anyang High school is located in Gyung gi do which is near Seoul. I think you meant "안녕하심니까"

But I don't think it means that they're from Busan..some people say that as a hello.

HyeSung is known to say 사투리 (sa too rhee) which is an accent that differs from Seoul accents..

It's been a long time since I've been here..glad to see the thread growing ^^....

(Canityo, I'll send you a pm explaining my absense!!)

Please do not quote pictures.. just remove the %7Boption%7D tags when you quote a post with pics.

Guest x3DOLPHiN

wow! i loved how they sang accapella..

they sound so good with and without music

OMG!!

i so died...

they were awesome....

it was so hard for me to breathe....

*dies**dies**dies BIGTIME*

they amazed me....

gotta tell my frewn to come back to this thread....

XING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know their DANCING . OMGDDD ! WOWWWWWWWW/

i BET it took a WHILE to learn . like maybe 6 month . .

Guest thealien.

i know their DANCING . OMGDDD ! WOWWWWWWWW/

i BET it took a WHILE to learn . like maybe 6 month . .

i think so too...

XING is TOTALLY CROSSING TO A NEW GENERATION! XING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest loveprint

^

Parts 1 and 2 of Chunji are on YT. Just click the link in my sig. Parts 3 & 4 are uploading. There are 8 parts all up. So just wait for it, I guess.

Guest devylann

GOTTA SAY...I LIKE THEIR SINGING AND ALLL...JUS THAT THEY'RE SOOO YOUNG....LOL...ME SIS AND CUZZ LOVES THEM...THEY ARE SOOOO CRAZY!!! HAHAH....I LIKE THEIR NEW LOOK...MUCH MORE MATURE...LAST YEARS THEY LOOK TOO INNOCENT AND PURE... I LIKE THE NEW XING.... THEIR VOICES HAVE GROWN TOO...THAT'S A PLUS...MEANS THEY WILL DO GOOD AS THEY AGE....:D

OMG, they're performance at the street jam was totally not what I expected! ^__^ Definitely a new side to them, though, I didn't really like the music. I loved the moves, though! I was struggling to see who was who and then I figured it all out after Jin Hyun did his little flips. LoLz...they're going to be soOo good as they get older. I'm going to love watching them as they grow and improve. Man, I sound old. Lolz...I love their new look as well. At least, their photoshoot pictures. SoOo mature and HAWT! Definitely worth waiting for...LoLz...anyways, can't wait for their next single which I heard was coming out within the next month or so. Is that true? Anyways, giving them my full support as a fan and hope to see new things from them each time. ^^

XING HWAITING!!

Guest canityo

^ It's rumoured that another single will come out early September or something.

Hmm XING is participating in a fashion show I think? XD Called Paul & Alice.

5pm on the 25th of August. (:

Guest maizakichi

^waahh.another single? maybe that will be their uhmmm..debut albumm.lol..

maybe thats where the black photoshoot came from?

Guest canityo

^ I think the Black Style is for Yoohak. :x But prove me wrong. :D

It was rumoured that along with the single/album that they will release in September, they will start TV promotions (Music Core and w/e) on the single. ><

I hope it's true but then again it all seems so rushed, I can't imagine the day where they will perform on Music shoes shows. T.T

Guest loveprint

Yeah the rumour is that either their album or 3rd single will be coming out next month. Now, we don't know how legit that is. Xing tends to push things back. Just remember back to when Yale (just using him as a loose example) told us that their second single was going to come out around May. So who knows.

LOL, yeahz, they like delaying things. May....and things turned up in August. So that's almost 3 months, maybe things will actually come out 3 months later. I'm not good with numbers! They hate me and I hate them.

It feels like the day that they'll perform is very far far away. But they're appearing more frequently these days, so who knows, things might come on time.

I'm dying to watch Chunji right now. >_<

Thanks for uploading the ChunJi videos! Uploading them right now! haha. So their gonna come out with another single soon? Ahhh can't wait! they may of delayed their second single but it was definitely worth the waith, so the 3rd one is probably worth the wait too! and their gonna debut soon!

Guest canityo

Hmm I think we haven't seen this Yume self-cam before, right? :D

cykykysjdhgjk19476.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + Cynostar.net

Wee, Yume is such a dork. <33

Guest illusions

Oh, you just reminded me.

Xing on Chunji Radio - 8 Parts in total.

thanks!!!

i was soo exicted to watch xing at the chunji radio

but once i opened it i realized that i dont understand korean

lols anyways i cant believe they are debuting soon :tears:

we waited forever toos

Guest shaaaron

^WOO MORE SUIT PICTURES. :D JinHyun and Yume look good.

And the Yume camwhore picture, man, haven't seen one of those for a while. <3

Fashion show, huh? :D!!

Archived